hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
quercusone said:
Always sit at home, always stand in public turlets. I had a debate w/ my gf and her female freiend this weekend about this. My gf will pee, wipe w/ tp and then not flush. I always have to flush when I go to pee or my dangler hits the tp and/ or piss water. Her friend listened to us debating this for a while and then just said..."your dick hits the water when you sit"?? She seemed confused. Maybe I'll explain it to her someday!
We don't want any explanation....we all want you to show us how it's done, don't we gang?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
quercusone said:
Always sit at home, always stand in public turlets. I had a debate w/ my gf and her female freiend this weekend about this. My gf will pee, wipe w/ tp and then not flush. I always have to flush when I go to pee or my dangler hits the tp and/ or piss water. Her friend listened to us debating this for a while and then just said..."your dick hits the water when you sit"?? She seemed confused. Maybe I'll explain it to her someday!
Girlfriend? What is she waiting on to marry you? Damn!!!

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
I stand when I take a piss. The only exceptions to that is if it's too dark to see anything at all (sometimes being really in a hurry and unable to quickly find the light switch:) or if I for some reason don't want to make too much noise.
I had no idea so many guys sit down to piss - it's a new discovery that totally shakes my world. :cool:
All this brings forth a sweet remembrance from my late teens: Once at a gay disco - and after standing forever in line to take a piss - while I was at the urinal there, this absolutely gorgeous black woman appeared next to me, she pulled up her skirt and pulled out her - well, his - dick. I must have been gaping! - Well, we exchanged a few words while washing our hands etc, and I got a big kiss on my cheek as we were leaving the restroom. I noticed only MUCH later that I had a big lipstick mark there... :biggrin1:
Anyway, I believe I haven't been this amazed about anybodys 'pissing practice' since then!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I sit down (but only on my home WC) when it is to dark, when i do not want to make noise or sometimes i need to piss so urgently that i have almost no time to unzip the fly and take it out.
I have heard that it is healthier to pee sitting at times, because it strenghtens the muscles you use to hold it (or avoid to let them get too weak).

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
find myself sitting at night when dark so as not to miss bowl but other than that stand to pee, if at home or away will lift seat, and not try to piss on them like some lazy guys do, no matter how good aim is there is a mist yet

FUNINTHESUN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I RARELY SIT EXCEPT MAYBE FIRST THIN IN THE AM... ONE REASON IS I HAVE TO HOLD BOTH MY COCK AND BALLS FROM DROPING IN THE WATER:eek:

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Because of a birth defect I have been sitting all my life. The only time I might stand is if I am not at home and there is a larger urinal so I can't miss. I never realized that so many men sat. I'm encouraged that I'm not as odd as my father led me to believe. Thanks all of you.mal

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
benderten2001 said:
:laughing:
Actually, it's not always a matter of "poor aiming". Split streams occur spontaneously and that phenomenon makes for some unsightly quick floor puddles. THIS is the reason behind a number of us guys sitting whenever we can. ...especially those of us say, over age 35 or so (which is about when I first started noticing this myself.) I've since read, years later in this very forum! of others experiencing the same same thing. Floors, our dress trousers, ALL are subject to getting wet if we're not extra carerful.

So to the younger fellas among us around here...enjoy your aiming now!:cool222:
Your day could be coming!
Yep, that's me. I'm a split-stream guy. I use urinals, but carefully. If I'm not paying attention, it can get messy.

I never associated it with age. It happens when I pull my foreskin back too hard. My father never taught us boys to retract the foreskin when peeing, so that is an adult habit. Now I find it necessary (the flap of skin grew too large as an adult) and I kinda blame the split stream on early lack of technique how to retract.

Does that make sense?

bigmuscles_averagecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always sit to piss at home or at friends' homes - but always stand in public toilets, prefering to use a urinal. 2 reasons why I sit:

1. I'm 6'4'' and splash back is greater the further your piss falls.

and more importantly

2. My foreskin sometimes makes my aim questionable.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
malito said:
Because of a birth defect I have been sitting all my life. The only time I might stand is if I am not at home and there is a larger urinal so I can't miss. I never realized that so many men sat. I'm encouraged that I'm not as odd as my father led me to believe. Thanks all of you.mal

You know, they should operate on his penis so he has to sit down. What kind of dad would be so mean to his son?