sitting down to piss?

do you sit to pee?

• Total voters

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so do any of you guys sit to pee? I am a total stander. love whipping it out anywhere and taking a leak. i have a friend who has to sit to pee and i have heard of others. so if you do sit why?

Nevfx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i sit at night when i am still half asleep and half to piss or sometimes when i have a "piss hardon" my erect cock curves up and it hurts to force it downward, just easier if i sit.

Ah I do understand the feeling. You need to piss but cant be arsed to go, but eventually you have to but by then you have got a hardon caused by the need to piss.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
usually sit at home as for whatever reason my pisshole was built for shotgun mode and not a rifle shot ;-p not a fan of cleaning up urine so its pretty obvious that sitting solves the issue

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at night, as in get up in the middle of the night, sit... lights are out... can't aim in the dark.. otherwise, standing..

D

deleted576876

I prefer sitting down, mainly because I'm just lazy. If they ever made a toilet on which you could just lay down and take a piss I would probably install one at home asap.

norac196837

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I too have a prince albert, alot easier to sit whn peeing at home, have to be careful not to piss on myself as the pee comes out in (2) streams, one out the front the other out the bottom of the head
cant tell you how many times i have pissed on my thigh
i have to turn my dick so i am pissing at 9 & 3 oclock

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obviously none of you need to clean your own toilet... :cool:
L.M.A.O. I've noticed that when I pee standing at my toilet, that the rim of the toilet and my legs get coated with a light mist of backsplash. I can see the tiny drops all over the rim and feel my legs get moist. After I pee standing a few times, I can notice the distinct smell of urine when I walk into my bathroom. On Saturday mornings, I don't care because I'm going to clean the bathroom over the weekend anyway, so I stand every time. I like to listen to the piss hit the water and watch the bubbles turn into foam. Once the bathroom gets cleaned, I usually sit until the following weekend. I don't like my bathroom to smell. I love to use urinals and wish I had one at home. Well, there is always the sink. Like to piss outside every chance I get.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sit down so I can whip out my Blackberry, and either login to LPSG.org for some laughs, gaytube for some stimulation, NFL for some updates, check my personal e-mail, etc..

LittleDude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to stand although I'm not big enough to "whip it out." When I'm soft, i'm so small that it doesn't even stick out so I have to be careful that the fly is open and my dick is centered, i've pissed on my pants more than once because of that. I have to be careful sitting too, because i'm not long enough to hang so I sometimes piss straight forward when sitting and end up wetting my pants by shooting it under the toilet sit onto the back of my pants. I love to piss outdoors and that's where i do it mostly. If i'm in a public restroom, i generally take a seat in a stall because i'm shy about my size (scared of being seen), and leave the urinals for you Big Men.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did have a time where there were 3 of us in an office. 2 men, 1 fem. I knew the girl very well and made a joke about her putting up the seat when she finishes. The other guy told me he sat to pee. I lost out on that one. HA HA. He was raised by a single mother with a sister, so I figured he'd been raised to sit all the time.
Not all toilets are designed for stand up pissing, but most are if you find the "Sweet Zone". that is the area where you can pee and not have back spray.
I was raised to pee a bit off to the side of the pool of water to make less noise. Anyone else?