sitting down to piss?

do you sit to pee?

• Total voters

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If not fully awakeI oftentimes I sit. I sleep nude and don't like the splash out and get
drops on my legs that has to be wiped off. I hate it when that happens. Another thing that pisses me off is when I'm shaking the dew off the lilly and a drop flies up and comes right smack down on the head of my dick, it happens often. Grrrrrr

ACBowl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i stand at urinals or outside and what not.....but when im home its more comforting to sit.....and i rom with a few friends and quite frankly find it awkward when i hear their piss stream so i dont want them to hear mine

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In public, I always pee standing b/c the toilet would be too dirty to sit on. At home, since I have to clean the toilet, I pee sitting down.

A lot of guys don't realize how much of their piss they're wearing. Like, when your piss stream hits the urinal / toilet bowl or whatever, tiny microscopic specs of urine are flying everywhere and landing on anything they can... namely your clothes, your shoes, and possibly your face.

Here's a hint, if you're peeing, and you can smell your pee, then this means that the microscopic particles have made it to your nose. And your face is covered in them now.

pecsofsteel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a hint, if you're peeing, and you can smell your pee, then this means that the microscopic particles have made it to your nose. And your face is covered in them now.

This sounds like a way of thinking that could lead to neurosis.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
In public, I always pee standing b/c the toilet would be too dirty to sit on. At home, since I have to clean the toilet, I pee sitting down.

A lot of guys don't realize how much of their piss they're wearing. Like, when your piss stream hits the urinal / toilet bowl or whatever, tiny microscopic specs of urine are flying everywhere and landing on anything they can... namely your clothes, your shoes, and possibly your face.

I think you need.professional help. And I don't say that to be mean or antagonistic.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear really strong contacts/ glasses. Most nights when I get up to go pee, I sit down, as I stumble to the bathroom without glasses, and its just safer to sit and aim, than stand and aim..

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a 2ga PA, so most of the time I sit, to keep the spray controlled. I have found that wearing a curved barbell allows for better spray control at a urinal. Nothing beats pissing out in the woods.... and standing to do the job!

Mephisto76

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my view, if more men cave in to this nonsense of sitting down to pee, evolution will eventually give men a sexual/urination organ that is most suitable to pee in that position. I have seen those organs (last time it was a loooong time ago). Girls have them.
Oh, and girls are usually the ones saying they envy men because we can pee standing up.... so, my conclusion? Confusion. I advocate for men to pee standing up, let your dick hang low, feel the jet, play with it; and enjoy the advantages. The good thing about being gay is that I don't have women bossing me around and trying to cut my balls in my own home!!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sat to pee when using a toilet since I was a kid. About 5 years ago, I started to notice that I liked the sound that guys make when they pee standing and aim at the water in the toilet. All my guy friends stand when they take a piss, and I love to listen to them. I started standing to pee and really liked the experience better than sitting. It's more interreactive to control the aim instead of just sitting there until your bladder is empty. After a few months of doing it both ways, I didn't want to sit to pee anymore. I have to clean the bathroom a little more often, but I don't care. It's totally more fun to stand than to sit.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on the situation for me. Occasionally I'll sit to pee at home or in other private/domestic premises, particulaly if there's doubt as to whether I might need a #2 at the same time. However I almost always stand to pee when using a public facility and much prefer urinals to cubicles. The only time I'll use a cubicle is if there's no urinal available and I'm so desperate that the alternative is wetting myself.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At night in a dark, unfamiliar bathroom, or if I'm defecating at the same time.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always sit if I have to get up during the night, mainly because I am half asleep and sometimes I get dizzy, because I get up so fast. Before I started sitting, I would have to brace myself against the wall to hold "steady"

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
usually sit at home as for whatever reason my pisshole was built for shotgun mode and not a rifle shot ;-p not a fan of cleaning up urine so its pretty obvious that sitting solves the issue

Glad someone else has this as well. Pissing standing up is how I would always prefer to do it, and I do at urinals. But since I certainly am a "spray-er" and since cleaning up urine, at your own home or, worse, at someone else's, is not my idea of a good time, I sit a fair % of the time.

(Maybe I should install a urinal at home. hmmmmmmmm.......)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is another perspective....piss in the sink!
Using the sink works really well when I have shoes on. Otherwise, the sink is about 2" too high. A small step would do the trick. If for no other reason, the conservation of water would be a great reason to encourage males to use the sink instead of the toilet. I'd really like to see urinals installed in all homes.