sitting down?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:redface: Guess me too...I show more coutch meat sittin down
my pops would catch me off guard sometimes. He use to kick the bottom of my feet or step on them or thump me to the back of my head and make the comment to sit up & close my legs up if he happen to glanced down and see any imprints of my gentials showin...said I was being indecent... ask me if I had on my trust (that's what he called a joc-strip) but he never did or said nothing to my bros like this. Later on my bros started doing the same thing to me... bros.still do it sometimes:redface:
He often would tell me to cross my legs when I was sittin down just relaxing.
My mama got on him one time said leave the boy alone...let me sat like he want to.
But I knew pops met business or I might get a whippin later when she wasn't to home, if I didn't do what he telled me.
Got to the point all he'd do is give me a funny look or point at me...I knew what he meant...I knew he was gonna get me for something he didn't approve of with me...I generally could expect being put on punishment or a basement whippin he'd put on me...depending how he would feel.:mad:
But.. ain't no shame...I think it's common of males to show coutch meat when sittin down without even thinking about it...I do depending on how the pants fit you.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From what I've observed time and again,
If someone has a boner and sit's down it rests
about 2 "'s higher than it "wood" otherwise.:smile:
It's especially fun to watch when someone has
his shirt unbottoned and has chest showing, no t shirt on, and it
pop's out of the opening to say "Hello"...:biggrin1: