Sitting in Sauna at Gym

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF- I'm sitting in the suana at my gym last night, towel drapped over my legs, pick it up to patt the sweat off my face a few times, and as I'm
'rearranging' the towel, the guy across from me says, "you don't have to wear that towel in here you know." I say, "sorry? what did you say?" He says, you're being awful careful to cover yourself, I said you don't have to cover yourself in here." I tell him I've been coming here for a while, lift up my towel, say, I've got nothing to hide, and then cover myself again. He gets up, says he noticed, and heads to the shower. What the fuck? Was this guy coming on to me in a fucking gym of all places, or what do you guys think? No ones ever invited me to drop my towel before, then again, i'm not really shy and love to let it swing in the wind, but holy fuck??? What was that about?

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i picked my towel up off my legs/cock and said, I've got nothing to hide, and he looked. Strangest thing I've ever had happen. I've had lots of dudes "sneek" a peek while in sauna/shower/urinal, but to "advise" me I didn't need to wear a towel, holy shit, isn't that obvious, I'm in a men's sauna??? I've not been real careful with the towel, I would have just patted my face a few timews with the towel, exposing my junk, but this guy offers this helpful hint. Seems really strange. Older guy too, like mid 40's.

Reactions: planogi

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i picked my towel up off my legs/cock and said, I've got nothing to hide, and he looked. Strangest thing I've ever had happen. I've had lots of dudes "sneek" a peek while in sauna/shower/urinal, but to "advise" me I didn't need to wear a towel, holy shit, isn't that obvious, I'm in a men's sauna??? I've not been real careful with the towel, I would have just patted my face a few timews with the towel, exposing my junk, but this guy offers this helpful hint. Seems really strange. Older guy too, like mid 40's.

He is probably just being nice and is comfortable with nudity... don't read anything into it.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He was coming on to you big time. A similar thing happend to me the other day. He was an unattractive overweight hairy backed pig. Plus had a TINY dick. I am predominently gay but come on ----This guy was overly confident and a gross pig. I will get hell for this post but,primarily from the same pigs

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is probably just being nice and is comfortable with nudity... don't read anything into it.

yeah, that's what i gotta go with. Just seemed really stange. I'm not new, or anything, and am real comfortable walking around the locker room/showers, and it's not like I had the towel wrapped tightly around me. Just seemed stange, but I'm gonna hope you're right. Still, I'll have to be ready if I see him again and he offers advice like that.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was coming on to you big time. A similar thing happend to me the other day. He was an unattractive overweight hairy backed pig. Plus had a TINY dick. I am predominently gay but come on ----This guy was overly confident and a gross pig. I will get hell for this post but,primarily from the same pigs

I'm not gay, and my gym is in no way a gay hang out, but this seemed "gay" to me, but didn't want to jump to any conclusions. Does this thing happen often to guys? Cause I've been going to guyms and involved in sports my whole life, and I've never had anything like this happen. Again, some "peeks" and looks, who doesn't, but a blatant, drop your towel kind of comment. I can't believe I didn't react stronger at thew time. I was just really taken back/shocked likely.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Trust me! This was blatant come on. Why should another guy care what you wear or show in the steamer.I could care less if you had on a wet suit.If I wanted you out of it I would tell you so. Like hey! come on you don't need a wet suit here lets see that cock of yours. I don't think so. Those old cougars at the heath club will stop at nothing. One thing they have is balls. down to there knees.I hate people coming on to me at the gym.Unless their incredibly hot(it has happend),but it is so rare.Its the desparate old farts who use those tired old come on lines.BTW whats your sign

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its an old come on line that creeps used to use in the 70's and 80's. Like hey man WHAT'S YOUR SIGN because they had nothing esle to say,plus it's not pointed like hey catch the Eagle's last night (you don't have to know the answer)

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its an old come on line that creeps used to use in the 70's and 80's. Like hey man WHAT'S YOUR SIGN because they had nothing esle to say,plus it's not pointed like hey catch the Eagle's last night (you don't have to know the answer)
The more I think about it_____the easier it would be to have you.Thank the lucky boy in the next steam room.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The more I think about it_____the easier it would be to have you.Thank the lucky boy in the next steam room.

...and what the fuck do I thank the "lucky boy in the next steam room" for? Fuck dude, the next dude that suggests I drop my towel may end up with an invitation for me to fuck his ass, with a steel toe pair of hot sweaty work boots. Thanks for the heads up gjorg, but I'm not interested in you "having me." Good luck with that.

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh for God's sake....a guy came on to you in the steamroom...get over it. It's not like he molested you.

It doesn't make you any less straight or any more gay. You don't need to try and prove it by making cliche threats we've all heard hundreds of times. There's nothing to be afraid of, no one questions your 100% straight.

Take it as a compliment and move on.

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW, maybe you might consider your own advice given in another thread in response to guys singing/screaming "WHY ARE YOU GAY" to two guys:

RUGBYSCOTT:
"relax, there [sic] just having fun, and who the fuck knows, these guys likely aren't even gay, they are likely just being hazed or something... everybody does stupid things, its when the rest of the universe tries to analyse it that things get really stupid. relax."

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh for God's sake....a guy came on to you in the steamroom...get over it. It's not like he molested you.

It doesn't make you any less straight or any more gay. You don't need to try and prove it by making cliche threats we've all heard hundreds of times. There's nothing to be afraid of, no one questions your 100% straight.

Take it as a compliment and move on.

I agree with you 100% scorpio1444. Yeah, it's clear the guy was most likely coming on to him, but so fucking what. Either tell the guy you're not interested or report him. It's very simple. This is really just a case of "me thinks the gentleman doth protest too much."

Reactions: KurtisT and DuffyW

tg1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah man get over it!

Come on you are a fit man that can easily protect yourself in the worst case scenario....Think about it...You are not a 5'2'' 110 lb woman that gets annoying sexual advances from men that actually pose a physical threat to you. In addition alot of guys think they are entitled to making sexual advances on women. This is your first experience in your life with something like this???? U better thank god u are not a woman! By the time women hit puberty older men (in addition to pubescent teens with raging hormones) are lusting after girls!

As men we have it easy compared to women...When is the last time that you heard of a guy getting raped in a gym or stalked?

Don't get your panties in a wad, you can make a sly remark to the peverts or just ignore them......I don't think they are going to violate u!

oh nice cock by the way!

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WTF- I'm sitting in the suana at my gym last night, towel drapped over my legs, pick it up to patt the sweat off my face a few times, and as I'm
'rearranging' the towel, the guy across from me says, "you don't have to wear that towel in here you know." I say, "sorry? what did you say?" He says, you're being awful careful to cover yourself, I said you don't have to cover yourself in here." I tell him I've been coming here for a while, lift up my towel, say, I've got nothing to hide, and then cover myself again. He gets up, says he noticed, and heads to the shower. What the fuck? Was this guy coming on to me in a fucking gym of all places, or what do you guys think? No ones ever invited me to drop my towel before, then again, i'm not really shy and love to let it swing in the wind, but holy fuck??? What was that about?

Why so angry?

Reactions: AstroB0y

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You could be making a big deal out of nothing. The guy might just be paying you a complement. Guys have hang ups about complementing one another and I’m one of them. I would freak out when ever some one would complemented me at work and that’s with clothing on. Same at the gym but it’s awkward when you’re naked.
Last year while on a cruise ship I hit the sauna and whirlpool after a workout. I stuck up a conversation with a guy; talking about the trip. He was on the cruise with his wife and kids. He told me he was completely straight but couldn’t help but notice how well I kept in shape and I looked great. He assured me that what he was about to say was not sexual and I shouldn’t be offended. He told me he noticed my cock and couldn’t keep his eyes off it. He said it was huge and asked if I had a separate insurance policy on it. We both laughed.