Worshipped Member
Media
sauna-cock-jamessauna1.jpg

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several years ago there was this guy who all the time he was in the sauna, would take hold if his dick by the head and stretch out his dick.
Every 5 minutes or so he would take hold of it and pull out on it. Even while he was in the shower, the same thing. He would also while drying off he would do it too. All the while he was nude he would do that. I almost got up the nerve to ask him why he did that but I didn't. But he had a fairly long dick but I don't know if that was the reason.

Reactions: easytwist

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Several years ago there was this guy who all the time he was in the sauna, would take hold if his dick by the head and stretch out his dick.
Every 5 minutes or so he would take hold of it and pull out on it. Even while he was in the shower, the same thing. He would also while drying off he would do it too. All the while he was nude he would do that. I almost got up the nerve to ask him why he did that but I didn't. But he had a fairly long dick but I don't know if that was the reason.

It can never be long enough I suppose. Lol

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why it was, but every time if I layed on my back with my dick placed on my stomach aimed upward I would get an erection every time. One day I walked into the sauna and a young man was laying on his back with his dick laying on his stomach aiming upward. That's not a sight you see very often, the underside of a circumcised guys dick. I wondered why he could lay that way without getting an erection but I couldn't? It was instant boner for me to lay my dick on my stomach pointing upward. Does this happen to anyone else?

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had my first real big dick encounter in a sauna at the gym. It was the culmination of any entire workout of me eyeballing a dude with a huge bulge in his spandex bike shorts...so obvious he wanted all to see what he was packing...and him eyeballing my body (especially my ass). Fortunately, we ended up in the sauna together alone, he sat opposite, legs slightly apart and let his long cock and big nut sack just hang there for me to see. He then started up a casual conversation that moved into questions about working out and my muscles...my ass...all the while his dick stayed flaccid...just hanging there, huge and floppy. Long story short...after many subsequent workouts/mutual admiration sessions in the sauna...we ended up at his place where he fed me his big, big cock -- my first one.

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went to the sauna for the first time yesterday! Was very nervous but relaxed pretty quickly. A (very hot) Turkish guy kinda looked after me! All the guys were in shorts in the sauna and steam room but were quite happy to shower naked and not afraid to show themselves off when drying and changing. There were some stalls available for changing bt nobody used them!

Boyd a. House

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Similar thing happened to me about 2 months ago at the gym. I went in to sauna and it was empty cause it was pretty late. I only had a smaller towel and I used to to sit on cause I didn't want to lay my bear ass on someone elses sweat. Anyway... so I'm sitting back relaxing and stretching cause I pulled my hamstrings from lifting. This guy comes in. I think nothing of it. I don't cover up cause I have nothing to hide. As I'm reading the paper I glance over and I see this guy burning a hole in my crotch with his eyes. He was sweaty and mouth was day but I don't think it was cause of the sauna. lol...
Next time u see someone burning a hole in your crotch, tell him to go home and jo, or tell him to go take a cold shower. (in a tone of voice appropriate).