Sitting in Sauna at Gym

seago

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had my first real big dick encounter in a sauna at the gym. It was the culmination of any entire workout of me eyeballing a dude with a huge bulge in his spandex bike shorts...so obvious he wanted all to see what he was packing...and him eyeballing my body (especially my ass). Fortunately, we ended up in the sauna together alone, he sat opposite, legs slightly apart and let his long cock and big nut sack just hang there for me to see. He then started up a casual conversation that moved into questions about working out and my muscles...my ass...all the while his dick stayed flaccid...just hanging there, huge and floppy. Long story short...after many subsequent workouts/mutual admiration sessions in the sauna...we ended up at his place where he fed me his big, big cock -- my first one.

Damn. What gym is this?

Reactions: Yyc1980

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Three-twinks-at-a-sauna-.jpg

Reactions: miamirt
D

deleted1046851

Had a nice intense jack session last night at Jeju Sauna in Duluth, GA. It happened in the dry sauna. It was six of us: 3 white, 1 middle eastern, and 2 blk all jacking discreetly off and on for hours. Love seeing a dude and his wife/ gf in the common area then seeing the same dude in the men's wet area jacking with other dudes.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Had a nice intense jack session last night at Jeju Sauna in Duluth, GA. It happened in the dry sauna. It was six of us: 3 white, 1 middle eastern, and 2 blk all jacking discreetly off and on for hours. Love seeing a dude and his wife/ gf in the common area then seeing the same dude in the men's wet area jacking with other dudes.
That's awesome, sounds like great hot fun, hope to hear much more here :).

Reactions: deleted1046851

I've been to JeJu and never jerked off while there. The staff watches the place pretty closely but maybe not much much after hours. Glad you had fun.

D

deleted1046851

I've been to JeJu and never jerked off while there. The staff watches the place pretty closely but maybe not much much after hours. Glad you had fun.
Yea you have to wait until around 2 A.M.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wish this went on where I live. Our sauna/steam room is mixed . You must be wearing clothes too. Also solo shower stalls. My gym fantasies will never come true hahah.
I went shopping for a new gym last year. Found a place I really liked, and reasonable dues. All looking like I was going to sign up until I learned that the steam & sauna were coed.

Sorry, see ya later! Next gym . . . .

Reactions: Nthngless

Nthngless

Expert Member
Media
Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
I went shopping for a new gym last year. Found a place I really liked, and reasonable dues. All looking like I was going to sign up until I learned that the steam & sauna were coed.

Sorry, see ya later! Next gym . . . .
Haha right? I don't know what's going on with these places any more. I'm still looking for a gym, even though I'm here for now. I may just say screw it and just go to the men's bathhouse. It has a great gym facility.

Reactions: RSMH

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had plenty of JO sessions at JeJu- you just aren't looking for opportunity.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just too bad that most US people are so hung up on nudity. What's the big deal folks!!

Well said. Americans are really hung up on nudity.
Btw, damn nice stats on you. Woof. Can't see photos, but...your stats are hot.

Reactions: mako shark

I've had plenty of JO sessions at JeJu- you just aren't looking for opportunity.

That could be true. I'm local and have some buds who also visit and have reported the same thing. I figure it happens but it always seems like when I'm there, the "Managers" and treatment givers seem to always be looking for any shenanigans.