Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I often go to Finland on business travel and the hotel where I'm usually staying has separate saunas for men and women.

All the men I've seen there take a shower, walk to the sauna with the towel wrapped, unwrap the towel and sit on it, totally naked.
I've been there 10 times and nobody ever behaved differently...
...just to say that there was no point for me to "change the rules" and hide (of course, it's not forbidden).
I'm not proud of my penis but I try not to think about it and enjoy the experience.

D

deleted907269

...just to say that there was no point for me to "change the rules" and hide (of course, it's not forbidden).
I'm not proud of my penis but I try not to think about it and enjoy the experience.

I don't think it's about being proud of your cock mate, imo it's just about being comfortable in your own skin.
A group of naked blokes is just that, we all come in different shapes and sizes, showers and growers... but being naked toguether should, at the very least, be liberating.

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gym spa's are different from proper spa's in Europe. The ones at gyms are often a bit more modest, swimwear in coed situation.

When you go to a proper spa (non sexual) everybody is nude and basically:
In a sauna you sit/lay on your towel no wrapping.
In a steamroom: no towels at all.

At least that's the way it is here!

When you bring kids to a spa, you know what you got yourself into. Most saunas here are 16+ anyway.