Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was naked in the steam room while on a cruise recently and a middle aged man entered and tells me that children were coming in which, I guess meant to cover up... so, I used my towel to cover only my junk which I think irritated him. I think he wanted me to wrap myself completely.

I love the stream rooms and saunas on cruise ships. Children actually aren't allowed in there, but people don't listen.

It's unfortunate that a lot of cruise ships are changing to coed format and now even charging for their use.

What a buzz kill!

Reactions: aldawg

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
sauna-2.jpg

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time I went to a naked steam room was at this fancy spa/gym. I wasn't looking for any type of action. Just wanted a nice relaxing steam without any wet clothes sticking to me. The rules of the place stated there's no clothes allowed in the wet area so most walk around with a towel wrapped around them or naked.

I was sitting in the steam room and for a while with a few others minding their own business but when i finally had the place to myself I started stroking, and let me tell you I haven't found a better place for a nice smooth stroke than a wet steam room. Anyway I was well on my way to popping when this chiseled guy walked in. I didn't think I was obvious but I stopped what I was doin and tried to keep my hand over my dick. He dropped his towel and sat across from me and just said, "I don't mind. You can keep going. I was sort of planning on doing the same thing."

I don't know if he was gay or just wanted a good stroke in the steam room but we edged for a good while. Luckily it was early on a weekday so we had the place to ourselves for most of the time.

In the past few weeks, I have just finally gotten comfortable sitting on my towel withiut covering up. Nothing sexual - just starting to get over my stifled upbringing. Actually a bit embarrassed that it took me until age 44 to get comfortable with my body.

joker25

Cherished Member
Media
I was at the gym today and there's an older guy in his 60s in there just sitting on his towel with his legs up taking up the whole bench. So I go to the top bench with my legs up taking up the whole top bench. We were facing towards each other talking and he had his hand covering his dick and the head was kind of resting in his hand. As we were talking he just absentmindedly kept playing with it. Then at one point he put his leg up so it kind of blocked the view of his dick from outside. He was cut and just kept playing with his dick head while we talked. Kept playing with it until eventually we were batting and he had a hard on. Lol. Totally random