Sitting in Sauna at Gym

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most beautiful thing about my workout in the gym is that it ends, not only the end of pain, sweat and boredom, but in order to have some relaxation in the sauna before taking a shower.
One day, I was alone in the sauna, and a tall man with long hair walked in with a towel around his waist and sat in front of my eyes. A beautiful face, smooth body, packed muscles, like Woody Fox (pictures below). And it seems that he, like me, loves the sauna, because as soon as he sits down, he sighed and opened his thighs, releasing his arms and head, then took off the towel, revealing his most beautiful remaining muscle, his dick, twitching, shining and swaying. And when it got too hot for us, he picked up the towel and went out, leaving his embers on my body and his heat in my brain.
The next day I saw him enter the sauna with his friend, so I stopped my shower, and I entered the sauna after him, took off the towel from my waist and sat on it, wondering if he would meditate on my body, in details as I did before on his, but he did not give me any look, until I noticed that his friend was the one peeking in, gazing at my hole body. I picked up the towel and walked out, leaving my embers burning with rage in the sauna and my mind wondering why he didn't look at me and why he didn't take his towel off this time.
.... my whole body.

Reactions: marlins

Grayhair

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
030d9b100324bcd4688c00eb5b8fc4ab7c6e309d.gifv

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saunas were made to be used while nude. Bring a towel to sit on but don't be a pussy and wrap it around your waist. For those facilities who have rules requiring guys to wear swim trunks in the sauna, FUCK THAT! Time to find a new gym/fitness center that allows and even encourages male nudity in all wet areas of the facility.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best shape of my life was when I was motivated to workout hard and heavy knowing I had a regular rotation of hot guys that liked mutual jerking in the steamroom or shower.
I agree with this! I used to also be extra motivated at the gym when I knew it would turn into a sex surprise in the showers/sauna after the work out.