Sitting in Sauna at Gym

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Modesty to the Nth degree!......... yeah he was so special that mere mortal could gaze up on him how weird can you get?

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The men's steam room and sauna at my gym have a sign on the outside to keep your self covered.

A hand full don't. It feels better if you don't; if the steam is cranked up you cant see anything anyway.

Boner129

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both you guys need to take a deep breath and realize the entire world does not revolve around you. Like has been said already Get Over It.

Poor Poor Gjorg, So self involved that everybody but the drop dead muscle god is an insult to his very existence.

Rugbyscott wants to kick ass because somebody may ,not for sure, but just may have thought he was hot.

Grow up boys.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind if another guy see me while I'm showering. When I notice someone trying to be discreet with him glances I make it easier for him to see. I turn and face forward turn off the water and wash my hair. Cover my eyes with a little opening between hands and enjoy him enjoying me. lol
yup, so do I. I make it a point never to close the plastic shower curtain when I'm in a shower stall. I take the last shower in a row of 7, so if someone walks all the way down the row and uses the one opposite me, I figure (since he passed 12 empty showers along the way) there might be a reason he is doing so. I'll continue showering showing no interest in anyone being nearby; however, if, in rinsing, I happen to notice someone looking I figure I'll give him something to look at; time to soap up/clean the crotch and then turn around, bend over and clean the crack. Doesnt bother me and if it makes him happy, i'm glad to oblige his day.

Reactions: HairyMuscle

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yup, so do I. I make it a point never to close the plastic shower curtain when I'm in a shower stall. I take the last shower in a row of 7, so if someone walks all the way down the row and uses the one opposite me, I figure (since he passed 12 empty showers along the way) there might be a reason he is doing so. I'll continue showering showing no interest in anyone being nearby; however, if, in rinsing, I happen to notice someone looking I figure I'll give him something to look at; time to soap up/clean the crotch and then turn around, bend over and clean the crack. Doesnt bother me and if it makes him happy, i'm glad to oblige his day.
Yep, same here!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
How many threads have there been about guys being 100% straight.......need I say more.

Do most of you all really think most people who say they are 100% str8 in the sauna always are, (because some of my experiences say otherwise, but maybe that's just some of my experiences)?

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe I'm naive, but I don't find the locker room, showers, or sauna, to be sexual. Am I nuts?

depends who is in the sauna when you are. If Ken Ryker, Jeff Stryker, Roman Heart, Jason Adonis and Rusty Stevens walked in, wrapped casually in towels, then it would be sexual; at the least you would be a voyeur to some hot sexual action.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Okay, so, tell me what makes it sexual? The nudity? Does that make the ER or the doctor's office sexual too? There is nudity there too. I think it is just a guy thing - you work out or play a sport, you clean yourself up after. Maybe you sit in a sauna and let the heat relax your muscles and sweat a bit. Big deal.

D_Whitcomb Whistlereed

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, so, tell me what makes it sexual? The nudity? Does that make the ER or the doctor's office sexual too? There is nudity there too. I think it is just a guy thing - you work out or play a sport, you clean yourself up after. Maybe you sit in a sauna and let the heat relax your muscles and sweat a bit. Big deal.

For about 99% of guys who are on this forum, everything is sexual. I guess you're the other 1%.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
It's hard to see how locker rooms AREN'T sexual! There are men in various states of undress and there's ALWAYS some showing off. We're talking about MEN, who are usually thinking about sex, and they're getting naked in the LR ( if you're lucky). Of COURSE it's sexual. How can you not see that?
As for the originator of this post, (who apparently can't spell "naive"), it's hard to believe you couldn't tell that was a come-on. Steam rooms are notorious for guys scoping out other guys. Duh. What else would they do in a room full of naked men?
I say you should have jacked off with the guy or let him suck you off or whatever. Sex in locker rooms is HOT.
And besides, is anyone REALLY "100%" straight? Especially on this site??

Valiumland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there is a bit of a disconnect between what people know is true and what people want others to believe that they think is true, if that makes sense. Some people think sexual obliviousness is a virtue, and really kind of places them on a plane above all the weak-willed, sexual beings below them. I guess it depends on what you notice and what you willfully ignore.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's hard to see how locker rooms AREN'T sexual! There are men in various states of undress and there's ALWAYS some showing off. We're talking about MEN, who are usually thinking about sex, and they're getting naked in the LR ( if you're lucky). Of COURSE it's sexual. How can you not see that?
As for the originator of this post, (who apparently can't spell "naive"), it's hard to believe you couldn't tell that was a come-on. Steam rooms are notorious for guys scoping out other guys. Duh. What else would they do in a room full of naked men?
I say you should have jacked off with the guy or let him suck you off or whatever. Sex in locker rooms is HOT.
And besides, is anyone REALLY "100%" straight? Especially on this site??

Totally agree, most guys who go in steamrooms are either scoping out the other dudes or cool with being scoped out or they would not be there. When I was in college I went in the steamroom after a workout one day during summer session and my public speaking professor was in there naked. I was wearing Umbro soccer shorts as I always did in the steamroom. I sat down and after a few minutes he said "it is hot in here why don't you lose those shorts? Then he added, "trust me you have nothing to be ashamed of."

I was about 19 at the time and just realizing that another man was cming on to me, made me get hard even though he was an older guy (50s) and not what I considered hot. I knew him from class and thought he was a really nice guy but had no idea he was gay. Needless to say my cock went straight to attention and I pitched a fucking tent in those soccer short shorts. There is no way to hide a boner in a pair of nylon soccer shorts...especially one as big as mine! I was embarrassed as hell and since he could already tell my prick was hard as a rock I finally said to myself "oh what the fuck" and took his advice and pulled them off.

He said "I bet you are little more comfortable now?" I said "ummm, yeah." The next thing I know he is on his knees and has taken my cock in his mouth and is sucking me, and man did he ever know how to suck a cock! I was so turned on by what was happening I blew my nut in like 2 minutes and he swallowed every drop. I was so fuckign freaked out about what had happened and I didn't know what to do so I just said "Thanks" and left.

Needless to say I got an A in his public speaking class even though I completely suck at public speaking...and still do!

west2east

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are not the First Piece of Meat nor the Last who likes to let other Look..but don't Touch....guess that goes with the territory...the other guy should have kept his mouth shut and let you do what you want without any comments...you might have even put your towel on your shoulder and let others Enjoy the View!!

greekgott

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WTF- I'm sitting in the suana at my gym last night, towel drapped over my legs, pick it up to patt the sweat off my face a few times, and as I'm
'rearranging' the towel, the guy across from me says, "you don't have to wear that towel in here you know." I say, "sorry? what did you say?" He says, you're being awful careful to cover yourself, I said you don't have to cover yourself in here." I tell him I've been coming here for a while, lift up my towel, say, I've got nothing to hide, and then cover myself again. He gets up, says he noticed, and heads to the shower. What the fuck? Was this guy coming on to me in a fucking gym of all places, or what do you guys think? No ones ever invited me to drop my towel before, then again, i'm not really shy and love to let it swing in the wind, but holy fuck??? What was that about?

Well, it is irritating to have people who cover up themselves in the company of naked men. Especially in a sauna it is not accepted. I think he just said the truth, but it wasn't an invitation.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
I'll point out that the whole nudity around other guys being interpreted as gay attitude hasn't always been around. Before the rampany homophobia due to the outbreak of AIDS (originally called GRID, or Gay Related Immuno Deficiency), it was actually more likely that you would be considered gay for NOT getting naked amongst your peers in areas where nudity was acceptable. It was thought that either you didn't want to show yourself getting an erection (which, by the way, was tolerated as normal) and so were ashamed of your body, or that you thought you were better than the other people.

It's kinda like that in Japan's culture as well. The sento (public bathhouse in Japanese) serves as a gathering place for those that work together. Employers and employees often relax together as equals after a hard days work, although this is less frequent due to improvements in Japanese housing giving more people private facilities.

In any case, if the guy was in his 50's he might have just been echoing those past points of view. Some people just like the liberating experience of being naked with other guys; it's not necessary for it to be sexual. If both people are comfortable in their own skin, it's actually a kind of bonding moment, and one that is being almost totally eliminated in the US.

Additionally, if you look at the codes of conduct for nudist resorts, harassment or sexual advances are typically frowned upon, to the point where some families have been banned from family nudist resorts because their teenaged sons were getting spontaneous erections.

I personally really dislike the move to have more and more privacy in areas like locker rooms and saunas. It's a result of self-consciousness and self-esteem problems, but partitioned showers, changing stalls in locker rooms, and mandatory swim suits in saunas reinforce these trains of reasoning, causing people to become even more self conscious. No one wants to be scoped out by anyone else, because they think that being hit on by a gay guy will somehow make them less of a man.

Seriously, women have been told for decades that all they need to say is "No". Why is it so hard for men to take the same advice?