sitting on 'em

two_fister: as i get older i've begun to notice that my balls are begining to hang lower than they did in my youth, and this has caused a few slighty painful lessons....i now have to be somewhat mindful of their postion when i sit down, 'cause every now and then i wind up sitting on 'em...not hard enough to cause any real damage but hard enough to make me not want it to happen again. i guess it kinda makes sense with gravity and all, but the first the first time it happended it came as quite the surprise.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
two-fister: I believe a lot of us here can identify with what you are saying. For many of us, as we get older, (age 25 +) "they tend to hang lower" and be more of a challenge to keep up with comfortably...And, they don't have to be humongous in overall size, either, to start feeling uncomfortable in "certain positions". Hence, the reason why one must decide upon comfort vs. practicality in selecting the solution to the problem--correct underwear.

Sometimes, a compromise must be reached--would you be better off "supported" and less fearful of sudden pain "sitting on 'em" or--let 'em bounce and sway free-will. Having preferred the freedom of regular boxers for years now, practicality is soon going to take over for me, I believe, and I will no doubt opt to soon "corral the boys in their own pen"--(i.e. support type underwear,--boxer briefs, no doubt) and thus end all the agony! And, under the seperate thread on underwear, etc., you'll read about perhaps other options, too. Each man, through the course of his life (as he "and "they" change)-- must decide for himself what solution helps!

Alligator_Jack: you know, i never thought about it before this thread, but i sit at the edge of a seat, then slide backwards, its just a reaction now, but its so i dont sit on the ole gonads, because i wear boxers, mine are relatively big, about 8 inches around each, they dont hang as low as others, just about 6, so maybe thats not a good idea for the rest, but i never have problems anymore sitting on em, and ive never had a problem with them bouncing around and hurting, i dunno why

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
This is one of the curses of the men of our family. Recently I was out with my sons in a restaurant. My youngest, 14, sat on his balls for the first time and let out a high-pitched squeal! The rest of us laughed and I said, "Welcome to adulthood!"

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
This is one of the curses of the men of our family. Recently I was out with my sons in a restaurant. My youngest, 14, sat on his balls for the first time and let out a high-pitched squeal! The rest of us laughed and I said, "Welcome to adulthood!"

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
A couple of days ago I was invited by my son's fiancee for dinner so that I could meet her father, an amateur gourmet cook.

As we finally gathered at the table and I took my seat I sat on one of my balls and let out that familiar "OH!".  Looking quickly around, I discreetly adjusted myself and sat down again gingerly.  Politely, nobody seemed to take notice.

Later, as dinner was concluded, the father commented that he'd been thinking about the next day's menu and for some reason he had a desire to fix Mountain Oysters for breakfast.

Pecker

(You're the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly)

gappymike: If I wear boxers I end up sitting on them. I have found that (this may sound strange) thong underwear works best. Now...they are out of the way and high&dry

SimplyHung: Y'know that feeling when you get kicked in the balls? How the pain starts low, then works its way up to your stomach. It does that, but really slowly, when I sit on my balls. 10 minutes after the fact, I feel like I'm gonna vomit.

BIGBOYDAVE: Well As a freeballer most of my life I have sat on mine so often that I have at times thought of putting a piercing on each side of my ballsac then attaching a belt or chain to pull it up to cover my penis to create a natural jockstrap. I do this often { Pulling the fleshhy sac over my penis } in fun but don't think I could stand the pain of getting the piercings. Besides once I get an erection I would have another problem ! :) ;D

gigantikok: Two words can reduce the problem greatly:

tighty whities.

hard2hide: There is only one response to the idea of wearing tightie whities - NO WAY.

gigantikok: Then deal with sitting on your balls, lol. :D

Seriously, if it's between either wearing tighty whities, or periodically squashing your balls... I'd wear the underwear.

James249620002000: I have trouble with the balls when sitting, and it has become greater as I have aged. I too have learned to simply sit carefully forward in the chair and then scoot back. It usually works, but sometimes, they end up in a painful twisted up mess.

The major problem I have is when I sit on a toilet and they hit the water. I hate that.

James