Verified
Gold
Media
Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any of you have this issue--My balls are hanging so low, that I tend to sit on them when driving, on the couch, etc. I am wearing briefs or boxer briefs during the day, so I get the support. When I come home from work/gym and change into regular clothes and remove my underwear is when I have the issue. If I wear boxers, forget it! They hang so low that I have to be careful when I sit down. More than enough times, I have sat on 1 or both of them, and caused some pain. I have even had guys at the gym comment on my balls. I love to freeball, and let everything hang loose. Just have to be careful not to damage the goods! Anyone else have this issue?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, awesome pics you have there! I've found as I've gotten older, they hang lower (sag, lol)...I have to watch out how I sit and cross my legs, even wearing briefs. You get used to it...but anyway, you could always sit on my face and rest them gently on my chin, y'know!:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::biggrin1:

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Yes, I have this problem too a lot. Boxers are the absolute worst. I always wear briefs, I've found a kind of Jockey ones that provide enough support although after a while after sitting and standing too many times my balls end up between my legs inside the broefs which is also annoying but constant readjusting takes care of that.
Althoug I think it's natural intinct now to make sure your balls are not underneath you when you're about to sit, I still don't know what to do about the extra scrotum skin pinching under my legs.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shared awhile back going to a conference, wearing walking shorts and boxers (if I am going to sit on the floor for hours....I want to be comfortable) not realizing I had 'fallen out'- the woman across from me saw "ALL" of me...as did the speaker...
he later pulled me aside and asked me to wear slacks or a jock...
not sure which sounds words lol

and of COURSE this woman has 'issues' (am guessing her big brute of a husband is small? lol)

sigh

MrE

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i find this happens more frequently in the summer...and unfortunately, it happens when im about to go biking, notin worse than trying to bike after sittin on a nut...i give myself a 5 min breather after this happens, and then get back on - hopefully not to repeat it again

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have big balls as well and have had the same issue for years. I have just gotten used to it and am careful when I go to sit and my balls are hanging low.
If it bothers you that much, wear a jock.

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
The only underwear that works for me is Munsingwear "kangaroo" pouch. A bit confining but my balls don't slip out as they do from regular briefs.

My biggest complaint is "tea bagging" into high toilet water if not careful when sitting down to shit. :eek::eek::eek:

Once, while in a great hurry, I actually caught them in my dresser drawer when I opened it for my underwear. Thank Jesus and the Saints in Heaven that I did not slam the drawer shut quickly or I would have been in severe trouble.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have low hangers but seldom have a problem squashing my balls. I always freeball and wear loose pants that allow them space to roll out of the way. Scrotum trapped under my leg can be uncomfortable, so I sometimes have to adjust as I sit down or soon after.

Reactions: AARON.aa

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i too have been known to sit on my balls. What infuriates me about it is that if you do it when anyone is around they think it is hillarious.. I find that the bonds boxer breifs are the best of containing the fellas where they belong.

Attachments