Sitting on my balls!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by lowellstud, Apr 15, 2010.

1. lowellstud

Gold Member

Albums:
    Any of you have this issue--My balls are hanging so low, that I tend to sit on them when driving, on the couch, etc. I am wearing briefs or boxer briefs during the day, so I get the support. When I come home from work/gym and change into regular clothes and remove my underwear is when I have the issue. If I wear boxers, forget it! They hang so low that I have to be careful when I sit down. More than enough times, I have sat on 1 or both of them, and caused some pain. I have even had guys at the gym comment on my balls. I love to freeball, and let everything hang loose. Just have to be careful not to damage the goods! Anyone else have this issue?

2. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, awesome pics you have there! I've found as I've gotten older, they hang lower (sag, lol)...I have to watch out how I sit and cross my legs, even wearing briefs. You get used to it...but anyway, you could always sit on my face and rest them gently on my chin, y'know!:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::biggrin1:

3. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    Yes, I have this problem too a lot. Boxers are the absolute worst. I always wear briefs, I've found a kind of Jockey ones that provide enough support although after a while after sitting and standing too many times my balls end up between my legs inside the broefs which is also annoying but constant readjusting takes care of that.
    Althoug I think it's natural intinct now to make sure your balls are not underneath you when you're about to sit, I still don't know what to do about the extra scrotum skin pinching under my legs.

4. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

my balls dont hand tat low but if i sit at the right (in this case wrong i guess) angle i sit on them and have to jump back up yelling. it is embarassing.

5. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Lolsaggyballs

6. skippy_1314

skippy_1314 Member

Been there done that

7. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    #7 Calboner, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  8. catman

Gold Member

I shared awhile back going to a conference, wearing walking shorts and boxers (if I am going to sit on the floor for hours....I want to be comfortable) not realizing I had 'fallen out'- the woman across from me saw "ALL" of me...as did the speaker...
    he later pulled me aside and asked me to wear slacks or a jock...
    not sure which sounds words lol

and of COURSE this woman has 'issues' (am guessing her big brute of a husband is small? lol)

sigh

9. MrE

MrE
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i find this happens more frequently in the summer...and unfortunately, it happens when im about to go biking, notin worse than trying to bike after sittin on a nut...i give myself a 5 min breather after this happens, and then get back on - hopefully not to repeat it again

10. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have big balls as well and have had the same issue for years. I have just gotten used to it and am careful when I go to sit and my balls are hanging low.
    If it bothers you that much, wear a jock.

11. warmandsoapy

warmandsoapy Member

The only underwear that works for me is Munsingwear "kangaroo" pouch. A bit confining but my balls don't slip out as they do from regular briefs.

My biggest complaint is "tea bagging" into high toilet water if not careful when sitting down to shit. :eek::eek::eek:

Once, while in a great hurry, I actually caught them in my dresser drawer when I opened it for my underwear. Thank Jesus and the Saints in Heaven that I did not slam the drawer shut quickly or I would have been in severe trouble.

12. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's a constant issue for me, but not really a problem. I just make sure my balls are far enough forward in whichever pant leg their hanging in that they don't get squashed by my leg.

13. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do it all the time... kinda used to it now. Just gotta be careful when sitting down quickly :)

14. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I have low hangers but seldom have a problem squashing my balls. I always freeball and wear loose pants that allow them space to roll out of the way. Scrotum trapped under my leg can be uncomfortable, so I sometimes have to adjust as I sit down or soon after.

15. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i too have been known to sit on my balls. What infuriates me about it is that if you do it when anyone is around they think it is hillarious.. I find that the bonds boxer breifs are the best of containing the fellas where they belong.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted