Sitting on the toilet - what do you do with it?

seantjie: I'm curious what someone with a really large penis does with it when sitting on the toilet. Does it touch the water? To you hang it over the edge? What if you're semi-erect or even fully erect?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, if the water level is high (as generally in the US I have discovered ... I nearly always forget to make allowances the first time), I "take a dip" if I don't take avoiding action -- usually simply lifting it by holding myself at the base. Hanging over the edge is the other possibility, but that has other risks ;)

It isn't a problem here in the UK unless I am erect (but cold porcelain is). If semi erect, which often happens, I tend to take the seat with me if I stand up too quickly ... which then falls back with a resounding crash. That noise got to be a sort of trade mark for me at one point.

Reactions: Jack28383

James249620002000: I am curious too. I have an average dick but large and low hanging balls. Depending on how low they hang and on the type of toilet, they often hit the water--which is very disconcerting. What do you do with those huge cocks?

Reactions: Jack28383

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=youth;num=1068639490;start=0#4 date=11/12/03 at 11:27:06]Why don't you do it since you bring it up, DMW?[/quote]

I would if I could pull up untruncated URLs of the threads on MSN-TV and cut and paste them. One of the inconveniences of an internet terminal vs. a computer.

mentatzps: [quote author=seantjie link=board=youth;num=1068639490;start=0#0 date=11/12/03 at 04:09:10]I'm curious what someone with a really large penis does with it when sitting on the toilet. Does it touch the water? To you hang it over the edge? What if you're semi-erect or even fully erect?[/quote]

I always put it in the water, I spread a bit my legs and it's in. I never got problems with that. Ah yes I forgot : I'm not hung...lol 8)
How hung are you ? And how old are you ? Are you new to LPSG ? Welcome then. :)
You're invited to post your stats in the Stats thread (in Meet and Greet)...aren't you, gigantikok ?

seven_wants_ten: [quote author=James249620002000 link=board=youth;num=1068639490;start=0#2 date=11/12/03 at 05:40:50]I am curious too.  I have an average dick but large and low hanging balls.  Depending on how low they hang and on the type of toilet, they often hit the water--which is very disconcerting.  What do you do with those huge cocks?

[/quote]

Ha! This is ridiculous! If you balls hang low enough to hit the water in the toilet, you have a serious problem. That is disgusting...

mindseye: [quote author=seven_wants_ten link=board=youth;num=1068639490;start=0#9 date=11/14/03 at 17:52:53]

Ha! This is ridiculous! If you balls hang low enough to hit the water in the toilet, you have a serious problem. That is disgusting...
[/quote]

Yes, but being the wet blanket at every party is also a serious problem. Ahem.

1811: oh yea, mine'll go right into the water. gotta stand up and piss first, then lay it over the edge when i need to sit down to poo

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ewwww! Nobody wants to be dipped into yellow water, or to be bumped by a log while sitting on the toilet.

I've never been successful at the "laying it over the edge", as I seem always to have a small amount of apparently shy urine at the last moment, so I've learned (with my low hangers being the 'longer' problem) to just take a pinch of skin on the side of my ballsac and pull it up slightly. That also pulls up the penis enough to keep them both dry.

I've had guys mention how odd it looks to see me sitting there with skin between my thumb and forefinger. The ex-wife compared it to holding up a skirt. :D

Whatever works.

Pecker

I slept like a log last night. I woke up in the fireplace.

1811: Oh yea Pecker, you gotta be careful with the lay-over. Gotta take care to manually empty the urethra!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cant' imagine EVER doing that without grabbing something to slip my schlong into, preferably a styrafoam or paper cup for the residual pee that always comes out during tending to business. 'Course if if I had a big meal and drink, I grab the Dunkin Donuts extra large coffee styrafoam cup for the piss, and then later, an ibuprofen.

James249620002000: Seven wants ten wrote:

I started to let this go, but it really bothers me that when I made a serious post about a real problem that I got this kind of response. I have enjoyed being on this group. One of the strengths of the group is that we have the freedom to talk about our concerns without anyone ridiculing us. I think of this as a place where people understand and are concerned about each other. Maybe I am too sensitive, but your response really bothered me.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sorry that you seem to think of low-hanging balls as an absurd oddity.

But then, so is a long dick.

You're right about the uniqueness of the forum.  Unique forums consist of unique people.

Pecker

I'm so ugly, I stand outside the doctor's office and make people sick.

wvalady1968: [quote author=James249620002000 link=board=youth;num=1068639490;start=0#15 date=11/18/03 at 06:18:47]Seven wants ten wrote:

I started to let this go, but it really bothers me that when I made a serious post about a real problem that I got this kind of response.  I have enjoyed being on this group.  One of the strengths of the group is that we have the freedom to talk about our concerns without anyone ridiculing us.  I think of this as a place where people understand and are concerned about each other.  Maybe I am too sensitive, but your response really bothered me.[/quote]

James, don't feel badly. Check out seven's posts. Like Heath says, seven is always unhappy and always the party pooper. "Everyone here is lying, yada yada yada."

I think the applicable part of his sig is "wants".

Don't judge anything on this forum by him, ok?

Allie
;)

captainstupid: i dont even have a big cock (7 hard, no idea when soft) and it touches the water in a toliet (public toliets usually) i guess thier isnt much u can do, sitting there with cock out feels weird.

wvlady i want you sooo bad ;D

wvalady1968: CS, for some reason, that last sentence, on THIS thread, ain't a big turn on! :D

Allie
;)