Sitting on the toilet - what do you do with it?

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=captainstupid link=board=youth;num=1068639490;start=0#18 date=11/18/03 at 11:50:01]i dont even have a big cock (7 hard, no idea when soft) and it touches the water in a toliet (public toliets usually) i guess thier isnt much u can do, sitting there with cock out feels weird.

wvlady i want you sooo bad ;D[/quote]

are you in the habit of using public toilets? it seems as though you stressed that point

captainstupid: no just saying that public toliets seem to have a higher water level

bigrodney86: this has only happened to me maybe twice.. and my dick is big enough soft for it to be an issue (7.75"-8" on a nice day).

when i sit on the crapper, im pretty much as far back on the seat as i can be.. and i sit up straight or even lean back.. leaning forward or resting your elbows on your knees is just asking for a cold wet surprise.

if i ever think im gonna get wet, i drape it in a hand and hold it up until im done, or just throw it accross my leg

BigRodney

Xtrahungblond: I have long nuts and I think they are sexy as hell. Nothin gets me goin like seeing a big set swinging on a guy from behind. I don't know about the rest of you but I can do ALL SORTS of interesting things with my low hangers as well both for my own amusement and for the amusement of others. ;-)