Sitting on the toilet...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

seantjie: I've got a quick question - didn't find any specific answers seaching...

I'm curious what someone with a really large penis does with it when sitting on the toilet. Does it touch the water? Do you hang it over the edge? What if you're semi-erect or even fully erect?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

This subject has other threads on LOSG, seantjie. I posted a couple of replies to it, one explaining how I got the plumbing company to make a special order for a toilet with its bowl deep enough to keep my penis head from 'floating'. I think you would be interested in several of the replies.

Search back in et cetera thread or EM me if I can be of any further help.

Luke

3. Imported

Gold Member

PackingVegas: Hey there...
    I find that usually using a toilet with an "elongated" bowl does the trick if you're soft. Your hand is the only thing to help if you get hard.
    Rob

4. Imported

Gold Member

Dickprint: i hate when my penis takes a dip in toilet water, but its been happening for a while. if i hang over the rim, i tend to urinate a little and i dont want to piss on the floor or my self.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice