Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a had a pretty lingering question in my mind. A friend of mine casually boasts......boasts isn't the term, complains about sitting on his balls. He'll get out of the car to re-arrange his jeans and such. He says it hurts when he sits on them. I know he wears boxers. My whole question is wether or not this is a common problem. If it did happen, or if it did hurt I would gather that he would switch to boxer briefs or just plain briefs to help contain his balls.

I am asking this because I do not believe him. Do any of you big guys have trouble with this?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You don't ever need to adjust your junk?

For me, it doesn't matter whether I'm in boxers, briefs or going commando (which is what I do most of the time), I have to rearrange periodically for comfort.

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes happens to me, i go commando most of the time, wear a jock and/or cup when i'm not freeballing, but to answer your question, when i get into my truck i have to do a pull up and tug or else i'll sit on them. worse when wearing my wranglers, seem to pull the whole package down and seems to make the balls hang lower.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you very much. I can't figure out the whole quote system so I'll just respond this way. I do have to adjust often but that was kind of a side notion. It was more about just sitting down and the sac going under the leg. Andre8 I definitely hear ya, I like to freeball when I workout. biglapinski, i also can relate to how shitty that is. I wish my balls hung low enough that I could experience sititng down on them but they are big enough to smash in different ways.

andre9999

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to adjust every time I get into the car. It has helped to wear a wrist sweat band like a ring to keep the balls up and out of the way. It also helps to keep the temperatur down. I'm guessing your friend is thin.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sit on mine regularly on hot days. They don't get hurt because they just roll out of the way. Also my seat is soft, so it yields under my balls. What does hurt a bit is the resulting pinching of my scrotum, which is left trapped between my leg and the seat.

I don't complain about it, I just stick a couple of fingers up my shorts and adjust to a more comfortable position. With my wife in the passenger seat I pull the whole lot into a more comfortable position and make some space in that leg of me shorts. With anyone else in that seat I do it a bit less conspicuously.

I suspect that your friend does his complaining just to draw attention to the fact that he is well-hung.

cappoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have had allot of problems with my balls i constantly sit on them and they always hit the water in the toiliot and that sucks see pics:biggrin1:

Attachments

sealion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This topic really sorts out the men! Stretch jeans have made life easy for big balled men, I wear them at all times, however there are days when regular trousers are the deal and it gets tricky.Freeballing is comfortable, boxers are a good compromise and in the summer heat who wants to be constricted and bound. I'm sure it's healthier 'though some women don't seem to like the idea. Sitting quickly is the problem! Driving needs a bit of preparation, 3 hours in a car with "grabbed" nuts in company is agony.It's the same as getting your dick organized, practice and discretion, if people notice your bits it's not your problem.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It does happen if you a low hanger (naturally not like cappoboy).
on hot days i have sat on them, and they do hit the toliet water on
warm days, HOWEVER,,, I had a reduction 6 weeks ago, and I am
so much more comfterable, I dont have to worry about falling-flopping, or accidently
hitting my balls when i scratch my lower inner thigh.
I wish i did it years ago!

Adam8613

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definitely have done so; rearrange often a few years ago i got up in middle of the night to use the restroom and sat down and well, ouch!

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cappoboy- nice saline infusion. I live in S.F. and have seen sev eral guys that have done the same. Injected saline in to their scrotums. A vacum pump works well also.