Sitting on your balls?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ConnerM360, Apr 20, 2009.

1. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    I have a had a pretty lingering question in my mind. A friend of mine casually boasts......boasts isn't the term, complains about sitting on his balls. He'll get out of the car to re-arrange his jeans and such. He says it hurts when he sits on them. I know he wears boxers. My whole question is wether or not this is a common problem. If it did happen, or if it did hurt I would gather that he would switch to boxer briefs or just plain briefs to help contain his balls.

I am asking this because I do not believe him. Do any of you big guys have trouble with this?

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    You don't ever need to adjust your junk?

For me, it doesn't matter whether I'm in boxers, briefs or going commando (which is what I do most of the time), I have to rearrange periodically for comfort.

3. hollywood11.4"

hollywood11.4" Active Member

Albums:
    yes happens to me, i go commando most of the time, wear a jock and/or cup when i'm not freeballing, but to answer your question, when i get into my truck i have to do a pull up and tug or else i'll sit on them. worse when wearing my wranglers, seem to pull the whole package down and seems to make the balls hang lower.

NateicusPumper likes this.
  4. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Happens to me when I'm driving sometimes, and it's very much a nuisance. What's worse is not being able to adjust, especially driving down the highway.

5. andre8thick

andre8thick Member

Albums:
    Not sitting on them because they're not low. But they're definitely big and in the gym when I am doing squats or leg lifts the boys are looking for some room, sometimes it squishes them. Ouch!

6. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    its the worst when you slide forward and smash them

7. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    Thank you very much. I can't figure out the whole quote system so I'll just respond this way. I do have to adjust often but that was kind of a side notion. It was more about just sitting down and the sac going under the leg. Andre8 I definitely hear ya, I like to freeball when I workout. biglapinski, i also can relate to how shitty that is. I wish my balls hung low enough that I could experience sititng down on them but they are big enough to smash in different ways.

8. andre9999

andre9999 New Member

I have to adjust every time I get into the car. It has helped to wear a wrist sweat band like a ring to keep the balls up and out of the way. It also helps to keep the temperatur down. I'm guessing your friend is thin.

9. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Sometimes happen when I'm commando and sit with legs closed... Luckily not that much.

10. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Ow! I sat on my God-damned nuts again!"

You need the Nut Bra.

11. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I sit on mine regularly on hot days. They don't get hurt because they just roll out of the way. Also my seat is soft, so it yields under my balls. What does hurt a bit is the resulting pinching of my scrotum, which is left trapped between my leg and the seat.

I don't complain about it, I just stick a couple of fingers up my shorts and adjust to a more comfortable position. With my wife in the passenger seat I pull the whole lot into a more comfortable position and make some space in that leg of me shorts. With anyone else in that seat I do it a bit less conspicuously.

I suspect that your friend does his complaining just to draw attention to the fact that he is well-hung.

12. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

With the weather getting warmer and commando, it's always a problem but a good one!

13. andre8thick

andre8thick Member

Albums:
    I wear boxer-briefs which keeps them supported and also gives them some room. I wouldn't wear anything else down there.

14. cappoboy

cappoboy New Member

Albums:
    i have had allot of problems with my balls i constantly sit on them and they always hit the water in the toiliot and that sucks see pics:biggrin1:

Attached Files:

• 022.jpg
      022.jpg
      File size:
      40.1 KB
      Views:
    • 039.jpg
      039.jpg
      File size:
      55.5 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      44.5 KB
      Views:
    • 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      43 KB
      Views:
  15. sealion

sealion New Member

This topic really sorts out the men! Stretch jeans have made life easy for big balled men, I wear them at all times, however there are days when regular trousers are the deal and it gets tricky.Freeballing is comfortable, boxers are a good compromise and in the summer heat who wants to be constricted and bound. I'm sure it's healthier 'though some women don't seem to like the idea. Sitting quickly is the problem! Driving needs a bit of preparation, 3 hours in a car with "grabbed" nuts in company is agony.It's the same as getting your dick organized, practice and discretion, if people notice your bits it's not your problem.

16. dcw4

dcw4 Member

It does happen if you a low hanger (naturally not like cappoboy).
    on hot days i have sat on them, and they do hit the toliet water on
    warm days, HOWEVER,,, I had a reduction 6 weeks ago, and I am
    so much more comfterable, I dont have to worry about falling-flopping, or accidently
    hitting my balls when i scratch my lower inner thigh.
    I wish i did it years ago!

17. Adam8613

Adam8613 New Member

definitely have done so; rearrange often a few years ago i got up in middle of the night to use the restroom and sat down and well, ouch!

18. D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Once happened to me during a drunken game of musical chairs. Needless to say I was the only one not to find it funny...

19. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, unfortunately, I have sat on my nuts more than a few times.

20. lilbear

lilbear Member

Cappoboy- nice saline infusion. I live in S.F. and have seen sev eral guys that have done the same. Injected saline in to their scrotums. A vacum pump works well also.

Draft saved Draft deleted