Sitting on your balls?

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have sat on the balls a few times. It can be painful. Real fuckan painful. My balls always were low hangers but about 5 years ago for a few years I used to strect my sac adding further length.

Like low hangers from the behind.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I have low hangers and have the problem of sitting on them and hitting the toilet. dcw4, tell me more about the reduction. I didn't know that was possible.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of the reasons I don't like boxers is because of the problem of occassionally sitting on my nuts and I don't even consider my nuts to be low hanging. I prefer biefs that have a pouch so that my junk is out of the way.

Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you 20 year olds get into your 40's and 50's you'll sit on your balls a lot more...it's a fact of nature that everything hangs south with gravity as you get older. I just wear a pair of snug boxer briefs if I want to avoid squishing my boys. No big deal.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I've sat on my balls...most often when getting into a car. I never wear boxers if I'm going for a long drive, because if I do, my balls will inevitably get into an akward and uncomfortable position, and they'll probably have to stay there until I can stop, get out, and adjust.

I don't understand why some guys want low-hangers. They are not convenient. If I ever have money to burn, I might invest in a scrotum reduction.
Scrotum Reduction

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do have low hangers and YES it can be VERY painful to sit on them! Whenever I get into a car I have to pull them up or else they'll get sat on! They really can get swinging too when you go for a jog!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You don't ever need to adjust your junk?

For me, it doesn't matter whether I'm in boxers, briefs or going commando (which is what I do most of the time), I have to rearrange periodically for comfort.

Why is it that I find the idea of you needing to rearrange your 'junk' particularly intriguing?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My scrotum is still tight at 58 years old, and I'm thankful for it. Even so, I have to adjust everything just before I mount my bicycle and ride off. Sitting on a bicycle seat the wrong way will quickly remind us that we're male. I can freeball or wear boxers when I run with no issues with the balls. I've sat on the nuts a few times when I wake up in the morning and slide to the edge of the bed - ouch! Only on a rare heat wave will it get hot enough for my balls to hang low enough to be a problem.

On the flip side, when I go in the ocean my balls retract into my body from the cold water. I like to joke about how cold the water is by telling my friends that "The ocean temp is so cold that my balls are up around my throat!"

Last edited:

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although I regularly sit on my balls, I rarely hurt them. I have enough loose skin in my scrotum that they just pop out of the way. It is like trying to grab a hard boiled egg with buttery hands.

My balls hang low enough that, when riding a bicycle in shorts, I can let one hang on each side of the saddle, with my cock resting on the horn of the saddle. I prefer to let the whole lot hang down one side though. I must just be careful that it does not show too conspicuously in case someone coming the other way looks at the leg of my shorts. I don't mind if they see flesh inside my shorts but I don't want it all waving blatantly in the breeze.