Sitting on your balls?

7penis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My balls hang pretty low when it's warm, so I occassionally sit on my balls from time to time, and it sure hurts. I wouldn't give up my balls though.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes happens to me almost all the time. I go commando most of the time and "dress" right". Always have a visible bulge and I am very used to having to adjust. Love to have my scrotum and balls played with.

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The bike post up a few reminded me of something. When I was about 13 years old I learned to ride a unicycle. Went through two over the years. About one year ago I bought my third after a lapse of about five years of not having one. During those five years I started freeballing more as I wore gym shorts more. With the new unicycle I was constantly having to adjust my stuff before getting on, and readjust once I was riding. I did not remember ever having to do that before. Then I remembered, I used to wear jockey shorts when younger and they kept my balls up and forward. So now I often wear an old Speedo underneath my gym shorts if I am unicycling.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh hell boys, I've been sitting on my own balls for years. If you're paying attention when you sit you can take care of two things at once. Pull your pant legs up and your balls at the same time.

George Lopez talked about this situation in his new HBO special. He said it never happened to him until he turned 48. He said it must be a rite of passage.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Almost every day I sit on my balls, and yes it sucks. Watch, as soon as you hit 30 your balls are gonna need a bra. Now I sit on my balls, I have to trim my nose hairs....fuck getting old sucks.

maxx1361

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have that problem also. When I go to sit down I try to pull up my crotch up and out of the way, so as not to trap my balls behind or between my legs. I don't find it painfull, just very uncomofotable