Situational Homosexuality In Women?

DDre13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I made a thread a while ago wondering if situational homosexuality was a thing with men. The general consensus was that it happens a lot. I'm just wondering if the same happens with women. The focus always seems to be On men when it comes to turning gay in prison, etc. So I'm not sure if it just doesn't happen as often with women or it just isn't as talked about. I would assume women would have sex less and more strong bonding in all girls places, due to the male sex drive. I could be wrong!

Any experiences with thjs?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"I'm straight"
"So is spaghetti until it gets wet..."

I don't really consider most prison relationships to be reflective of any sexuality. Most are about dominance or are transactional. It's the isolation and depravation fueling the pairings.

In consensual prison relationships I think the setting and limitations plays a huge role in partnering. Jail is a very emotional experience on all levels. That constant high encourages bonding, for comfort and safety.

Maybe women will face less backlash outside and within the system, so pairing up is easier to accept. Society is more accepting of lesbianism on the whole. Cuz the idea of lesbians give dudes boners. And every rando seems to think he has the magic dick to turn a woman at least bi : unamused::rolleyes:

I could ramble more but it's feeling mad tangenty from here on out.

Basic: 'Merican has a fuck system of justice. From the cop to the cell.