Six and a quarter

telex815

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
7.5 x 5.5...

I've had women guess from 12 inches... to 10... and 3 inches 'through' which would be 6+ girth.

I think I am fortunate, though, that I have a curve that makes for great g-spot stimulation in a lot of cases.

Johnny77

Experimental Member
Media
Anoka, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, with over 6 inches midshaft girth, usually penises are more elliptical, so the volume goes down (cross-section). 2 inches acress, and cylindrical all around, would be hard for anyone to accomodate, I would think. With an ellipse, say 2 inches on the major axis and about 1.75 on the minor, you still have good circumference but volume goes down (lets see) 4 -> 3 1/2 for r^2 (much more than circumference which would still be over 6)

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
6.75 mid shaft and 7 at base and yes being thick makes you length look shorter but you can't have it all your way

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I am right at 6-1/4" girth, both base and mid shaft

... I think its less than 1% of the general population ...

According to the Lifestyles Condom survey (attached) that is correct, probably at or about the 99.4 percentile.

Attachments

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So I got this dildo, the largest at the store... If it was a cock, it would be largest I have ever seen. I have seen and experienced a ton of cocks as well. I got curious, so I measured it. This dildo was 10x6. I couldn't even attempt to use it. What that means is... I have never seen an actual cock that 6" in circumference at mid-shaft or all the way up. My ex had a very odd shaped cock, it was huge, was about 8" long and at the base it was 6" but quickly tapered to a normal thickness.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7.5 x 6.5@ the base, 6.25 mid shaft. per the girth chart above only 1.5% have girth that larger or larger. my wife wasn't kidding me yrs ago when she said I was rare.

D_Chequerbend_Brasshangers

Experimental Member
Media
I have a real-life 6.5inch midshaft girth..

6+ cm in diameter/across.. :p

Id say 6.25+ girth seems to be as rare as a legit 8.5-9 incher in length on here.

Alot of ppl claim 6+ girth tho, prolly cus its easier to get away with; "its more deep then wide", "tape never lies" etc etc.

Experimental Member
Media

Id say 6.25+ girth seems to be as rare as a legit 8.5-9 incher in length on here.

Alot of ppl claim 6+ girth here tho, prolly cus its easier to get away with; "its more deep then wide", "tape never lies" etc etc.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I'd say 6.25+ girth seems to be as rare, as a legit 8.5-9 inches in length on here.

A lot of people claim 6+ girth though, probably cause its easier to get away with; "its more deep then wide", "tape never lies" etc etc.

2.5" diameter/across semi hard and that is not fully hard too! :tongue:
2" diameter/across soft .

My stats below are not 100% erection, only about 70-75% hard.

I have no Idea why you are pissed at me for nothing.
It kills you inside right? That you are incorrect, jealous?.

Unlike many people here I do not use the "magnifying glass" on the camera when I take my photos, I use 1 to 1 pixel mapping.

Oh and when I am talking about using a magnifying glass I am talking about the Optical zoom and/or digital zoom on the camera.

Experimental Member
Media
If you have the same/bigger diameter then me, you can proove it easily :)

Upload a couple of pics of you covering a 33cl cokecan with your cock.

Oh and pissed at you? No. Why would I be?

I just think you seem like a bigdrama queen, I don't buy your stories for one cent. You just want some love and/or attention.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Alot of ppl claim 6+ girth here tho, prolly cus its easier to get away with; "its more deep then wide", "tape never lies" etc etc.

Totally agree - plus most of the measuring tape you'll see isn't wrapped in a circle but curled down their dick like stripes on a candy cane. I could measure you a 16" girth dick right now doing that.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm an honest 7x6 (some days a little more or a little less. To put that in perspective, a can of shaving cream in roughly 6.5 inches in circumference. Try putting that in your mouth...it's damn near impossible. I have a feeling a lot of the people on here claiming big girths would be spending way less time bragging and way more time complaining about the lack of good blowjobs if they were legitimately 6.5 and 7+

I have a couple of private pics with a shaving cream can...I'll make a few public now.

Yep absolutely - quite glad not to be 6.5" around myself. The bottom of a dick doesn't get as rigid as the side chambers so practically speaking everyone can fit a little less than what the tape measure says.
The toilet-paper-roll-test is goofy but it can be a real eye-opener for those who don't fit. It's uncomfortable for me to fit one of those in my mouth, let alone move it in and out for 5+ minutes.
Big, average, small; upcurved, straight, downcurved - there are advantages and disadvantages to all those things. I think men in general need to stop ranking/rating their dicks and learn to rock what they've got</tangent>