Pansexual

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sort of an odd site for you lol
can I ask how small you are

Lol, I know but I am fascinated by them! I want to try but I just haven't come across a hugey yet. I want to suck a huge one but iiIiiiiii dunno about being able to have sex.

And I'm 5'1". :)

And omg mule, I normally prefer circumcised but wow...beautiful penis!

Last edited:

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a gay guy i'd rather go for a good looking guy with a six pack and an average sized cock than a hung guy with a belly but i'm probably in the minority amoung gays.

Big cocks are fucking excellent but if he doesn't look after his body then that's a serious turnoff.

What he said! I have to agree with this statement because if he has a big belly and a big cock he is not going to turn me on at all. Just my opinion. I did not vote on this because I did not want to skew the poll results.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've heard, a 6-pack really isn't all that important to a lady. Various women I know have told me that they prefer a softer person to hug/cuddle. That being said, other women have told me that seeing the lower belly of a man as he takes off his shirt when he's muscular is insanely hot.

I'm just loitering in this "blah" body type where I'm not really muscular much at all, but I'm not chubby or overweight at all either.

Also, while I'm sure that most women in general prefer larger sizes, I'm sure many would agree that 9x7 is at least a bit too big.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you Dolfie, I appreciate that. I have considered watching my diet enough to get a six pack but on balance I really don't think it's worth it.
bodies without any fat on them at all just don't look healthy to me.
those bodies are interesting to look at but not tempting to touch.
just a little softness over the hardness is perfect.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've dated someone with a 3 inch penis. I don't see myself ever being happy with that no matter how well defined the abs or fabulous the personality. Voted for cock.

On the other hand, it's impossible for me to get turned on by someone with a big beer belly. Arrghh!!! Tough question.

Last edited: