Votes: 186 33.0%

• Total voters

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you can always work on getting the six pack

... and you can always work on getting the 9 inches by 7 inches.

Not here to argue if PE (penis enlargements) actually works or not. I joined this site with a 5.5x4.6 now I'm 7.3x5 and not planning on stopping any time soon.:biggrin1:

God, gotta love PE and who ever invented it.:biggrin1:

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... and you can always work on getting the 9 inches by 7 inches.

Not here to argue if PE (penis enlargements) actually works or not. I joined this site with a 5.5x4.6 now I'm 7.3x5 and not planning on stopping any time soon.:biggrin1:

God, gotta love PE and who ever invented it.:biggrin1:

Hilarious thread once and again

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you tell? Do you just grab him at some point? Or are there some other telltale signs?

I say that I have a fixation on large penises and I let guys know that I like them BIG. In some cases I just flat out ask. I was at a club once a LONG time ago and one of my roommates guy friends was flirting with me and hinted that he wanted to go home with us. I told him I needed to see what he had, and we went in to a dark corner and he pulled it out for me. He thought it was hilarious that I just flat out asked to see it. She ended up "cock blocking" him and we never hooked up but it was pretty funny. (by the way it was a nice one)
So yeah I'm not shy. I am very upfront about the fact that I like them big before it goes too far.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say that I have a fixation on large penises and I let guys know that I like them BIG. In some cases I just flat out ask. I was at a club once a LONG time ago and one of my roommates guy friends was flirting with me and hinted that he wanted to go home with us. I told him I needed to see what he had, and we went in to a dark corner and he pulled it out for me. He thought it was hilarious that I just flat out asked to see it. She ended up "cock blocking" him and we never hooked up but it was pretty funny. (by the way it was a nice one)
So yeah I'm not shy. I am very upfront about the fact that I like them big before it goes too far.

Actually, pretty much the same thing happened to me once (as the guy of course)...Still pissed about it, nothing gets a guy more ready to go than public nudity :)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well she kept trying to tell me that he was a male whore and that I would thank her in the morning. LOL..I dont know if he was or not but I certainly was not thanking her that night.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hilarious thread once and again

Not here to argue. :smile:

LOOOL:lmao:classy!!!:tongue:

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

i thought women had more tact than this, doing the old grinding to feel how big you are and that

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's great when girls just come right out and ask for what they want. I want to go to the club with you and watch what happens! :smile:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
9x7 is just too big for me and me Jenny.

6 pack is just too skinny, i like beefier malchicks.

so i couldn't vote.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
TheRob - you are commenting on 8 month old posts to attempt to flirt with women. One of whom has not posted since early Feb and at least one of whom I happen to know thinks you're skeevey.

You need help.

By the way, you are single because you are skeevey.