Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i voted for six pack, lean or defined six pack not a massively muscly one. Although emotional attraction is just as important, physical helps too! I know this is a big cock site, but when it comes to cock for me, aesthetics are more important than size. An ugly, big cock is still and ugly cock! But frankly if you added hot face, that would get my vote every single time!
I also couldn't give a shit if a guys hung like a horse but has a shit body and an ugly face! All of these people saying it's got to be horse hung because you can work on a six pack, well yes hung is for life but so's the face!

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got the tool but not the tummy:)
523651-05-11.jpg

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I agree that it's probable that mos women would not prefer 9" over a toned tummy. However, 9" is not too much, and it certainly wasn't impossible for me to find, more than once...

Really? A poster has extrapolated the results of the Durex survey. See link below.

http://www.lpsg.org/3472248-post150.html

As you can see, the statistical likekihood of encountering only ONE 9" penis (or 9.29 to be precise) is 1 in 1,666,666. The Durex survey is consistent with nearly all reputable contemporary surveys. Moreover many researchers believe most results are actually exaggerated due to sample selection bias.

And you claim to have encountered multiple 9" penises? Either you're measuring incorrectly or you are statistically luckier than winners of the UK National Lottery jackpot.

Last edited:

AdrianaOne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I laughed when I read this :) I did vote for the cock. BUT to be honest I'd be just as happy with a guy with a normal average cock and a less than perfect 6 pack if he was the right guy for me! Many women feel that way. If you treat us right you don't have to be perfect because you ARE perfect... to us :)

Completely agree. Although I did vote for the six pack, your response should've been one of the options :smile:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would hate to have just an average cock but I think i would prefer to keep abs over a larger cock. Simply because you can't shape, change your cock.with abs you get the chance to sculpt them into how you would like them. A six pack could become an 8pack.

Generally if you have a six pack you'll be pretty healthy and in shape, a 9x7 cock doesn't have this attribute.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? A poster has extrapolated the results of the Durex survey. See link below.

http://www.lpsg.org/3472248-post150.html

As you can see, the statistical likekihood of encountering only ONE 9" penis (or 9.29 to be precise) is 1 in 1,666,666. The Durex survey is consistent with nearly all reputable contemporary surveys. Moreover many researchers believe most results are actually exaggerated due to sample selection bias.

And you claim to have encountered multiple 9" penises? Either you're measuring incorrectly or you are statistically luckier than winners of the UK National Lottery jackpot.
I don't know if it's lucky or not. I do not have a size preference. I have fucked a whole lot of men. Nearly all of them had penises longer than seven inches, a small number were in the "average range" and two (well, one, really, as I opted not to have intercourse with the other, though I did suck him off) had small penises. I enjoyed my time with all but one of them.

Fuck your stats. Do you honestly think you can pin human sexual behavior down to maths? And even if you could, your figures would only give you guesses at averages, not a detailed projection of each individuals experience.

Would you like to learn something I learned at the small penis website? Many (I'd be inclined to extrapolate most, but who knows), many men who perceive their penises as small admit to specifically avoiding women who are tall, black, overweight, large-breasted, wide-hipped and promiscuous/sexually experienced for fear that those women will need/expect larger penises. When I met the vast majority of the men I fucked, I fit all of those criteria but the wide hips. If it really is true that dudes with small peckers don't dig women like me, that might have something to do with my experiences. Or not. I don't know, and I don't care.