Six pack?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone has a six-pack, Most just can't see it because of the fat covering it. The best things for abs are cardio, crunches and diet.(low fat)

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone has a six-pack, Most just can't see it because of the fat covering it. The best things for abs are cardio, crunches and diet.(low fat)

Don't forget to drop the sugar intake, too. Almost more important than dropping the dietary fat intake, so put down those low-fat, high sugar cookies. But Monster is right about us all having six-packs. Gotta get the packaging off of it first! LOL

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't forget to drop the sugar intake, too. Almost more important than dropping the dietary fat intake, so put down those low-fat, high sugar cookies. But Monster is right about us all having six-packs. Gotta get the packaging off of it first! LOL

But, I want my cookies and ice cream, :mad::smile:

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to focus on getting your body fat percentage below 10%. This will require building a lot of muscle while running plenty. I've been on a quest for a 6-pack for a little over a year.. Down to ~14% body fat from 26%. You need plenty of fats because you will need them to produce testosterone.

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unfortunately for me I have shitty genetics when it comes to the abs. Even when my body fat is down around 10%, there is still a substantial cushion there. This is because I have the beergut genes in me, and it doesn't even take beer, most of the fat I have is stored on my belly. I keep pretty well to a diet that is high protein, and both moderately, but not extremely, low fat and low carb. I bicycle a lot, as it is my primary mode of transportation.
Admittedly, I have never really tried to focus specifically on the abs for any serious period of time, but I simply know that were I to do so, it would take more work than for most.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have less than 10% body fat. I guess I got to exercises and run to make it lol.. :D

How many crunches will make u rip?

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what is the best method to get a six pack?

Have posted this address before, however, for me it's the greatest!!!

SIX PACK ABS WORKOUT ROUTINE

Lots of good info, vids, chat, etc. Arnel also keeps you posted with routines and challenges via email. You can join for 21 days at $1 which is well worth it. :biggrin1:

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience, to get a six pack, you need to lay off the six packs!!! I agree with what has been said before. I do lots of crunches...lots of them!

Add cheesburgers and fries to the list, babe! And get on a good nutritional plan, such as bodybugg.

My last beer and cheeseburger were the Wednesday before Thanksgiving last year.