Six pack?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have posted this address before, however, for me it's the greatest!!!

SIX PACK ABS WORKOUT ROUTINE

Lots of good info, vids, chat, etc. Arnel also keeps you posted with routines and challenges via email. You can join for 21 days at $1 which is well worth it. :biggrin1:

Hey Primal, I can't thank you enough for sharing this site with us. I'm pretty into exercise and fitness but in the last year I've gotten a bit burnt out from the gym and got lazy while in a relationship. I checked out the site and I think it's got some great ideas and I ran everything by a personal trainer friend of mine who said that in 16 weeks, what Arnel achieved is entirely possible. He also supported the recommended exercises and workout plan.

So, I've decided to dedicate the next 16 weeks to following his exact workout plan, with the resistance training, interval training, warm-up routines and eating plan. I bought a journal so I can record daily progress. It's going to be challenging but I'm looking forward to the results. If everything works out, this may very well be the best thing I've gotten out of LPSG.:biggrin1: Thanks again.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have some pretty serious abs, imho.

What works for me?
  • Eat lots of junk food.
  • Sit around in front of the computer most of the week.
  • Then spend a lot of time driving (600+ miles a week).
  • Play some ultimate or dance games when you find time not doing the above things.
YMMV. :p

Dude... I checked out your gallery, and I think I know why you got such great abs: Cuz all of the junk food and lack of exercise are swelling up your massive cock!!! Nothing left to go onto your belly when your dick is taking all of the attention! LOL

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Primal, I can't thank you enough for sharing this site with us. I'm pretty into exercise and fitness but in the last year I've gotten a bit burnt out from the gym and got lazy while in a relationship. I checked out the site and I think it's got some great ideas and I ran everything by a personal trainer friend of mine who said that in 16 weeks, what Arnel achieved is entirely possible. He also supported the recommended exercises and workout plan.

So, I've decided to dedicate the next 16 weeks to following his exact workout plan, with the resistance training, interval training, warm-up routines and eating plan. I bought a journal so I can record daily progress. It's going to be challenging but I'm looking forward to the results. If everything works out, this may very well be the best thing I've gotten out of LPSG.:biggrin1: Thanks again.

I checked it out too, Hyper, and it's all good. Am planning on doing the same.

Be sure to give Primal_Savage a big hand for his recommendation...or we could just line up and play with his nips for a few hours. I know he'd like it!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I checked it out too, Hyper, and it's all good. Am planning on doing the same.

Be sure to give Primal_Savage a big hand for his recommendation...or we could just line up and play with his nips for a few hours. I know he'd like it!

HyperHulk & Hellboy....please, please, don't stop at my nips. As much as I jest, joke around and on several occasions annoy a lot of other guys here, I do take bodybuilding and working out very seriously. I feel that a large part of Male-Bonding is sharing feelings and ideas (and they don't all have to be about cocks) with other guys. That site, especially the vids and challenges, are #1 in my book and just wanted to share it with others.