Six week wait after c-section. Gathering info for our Petite

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Nicodemous, Dec 9, 2010.

1. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Ok so poor petite is worried about the imposed/recommended six week no fuck time the doctors are telling her about.

So I am taking it upon myself to ask the kind women of LPSG to come to her aide by discussing their experiences. This is for women who have had c-sections though I am interested in hearing from those who had vaginal births as well. It would be nice to hear from any of you working in the medical field to explain the reasoning behind the six week wait (any techs, OB/GYN's, etc.)

Both my sister's had there two kids vaginally, so I am familiar with the details of those (much as I sometimes wish I wasn't. Sometimes they share entirely too much with me, lol) and get the whole time for your vag to heal, worry the med profession has over a post partum pregnancy (apparently you all are hyper fertile after wards. Nature is cruel), and sheer exhaustion.

But for a c-section, are we primarily looking at the time it takes for the incision to heal? I mean I have read they caution against lifting over x lbs, and climbing stairs during the healing time.

Any input would be appreciated.

Oh, and guys, you are not excluded. Any of you with first hand experience or knowledge feel free to chime in.

I think it's the least we can do for our petite! And we can all claim our info and research as our gift to her (you, know, in lieu of a real one, that cost money :wink:)

Thanks in advance!

2. dickintopeka

dickintopeka Member

Albums:
    My wife had a c-section when our youngest was born and quite frankly it was 2-3 weeks before she even felt like any kind of sexual contact. By about 4 weeks she was regaining her horniness and we were both eager to get back to it, but not at the risk of harming her.

We waited the full six weeks until we had doctor "clearance" just to make sure we didn't hurt her in any way. Besides, those first 6 weeks are so sleep-deprived that sex actually isn't on the mind all that often, and I'm one of those people that sex is almost always on my mind normally. lol

Definitely take it easy and listen to your doctor and your body.

3. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My best friends wife had a c-section and they didn't have sex for almost 9 months. Another female friend had a c-section and didn't have sex for over 6 months. In both instances the reason was due to an almost total lack of sex drive, it had nothing to do with the c-section. The ladies had just experienced strong hormonal changes and were no longer interested in sex.

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Nico, I just noticed this. :tongue:

You are the absolute sweetest. :kiss:

I got approval for anal sex from my doctor, so that may tide me over... As I just wrote in reply to you and Pitbull on my blog,

Thank you dickintopeka. I will do my best to listen to my body, and not my hormones. :redface:

DeerHunterIA, I sure hope that doesn't happen to me, although I have heard similar stories over and over again from other women and their husbands. I would be visiting my gynecologist if that happened to me to see if we could balance my hormones again. I would not be happy if my sex drive disappeared, and I know that TheBF would not be happy. It would be a situation I would tackle aggressively, I'm sure of it.

5. B_prettyswinggirl

B_prettyswinggirl New Member

My first child was by emergency c-section and I developed a life threatening infection so it was more like 3 months till I was ready for sex again. My next were all vaginal and I gladly waited the full 6 weeks. Though they were all premies I tore badly with everyone of them. Once baby is here, you WILL be a sleep deprived zombie and The Boyfriend will understand. If He's half as wonderful as I think he is, he's going to be just as sleep deprived and may be so intuned to you that he may even go through some of the same homonal adjustments you do! Try not to stress about it and realise you're coming into a new era in your lives and just try to relax and go with the flow. I also breastfed all of mine for over a year a piece afterward. That too makes a huge difference in your sex drive...

#5 B_prettyswinggirl, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  6. Daisy

Gold Member

OMG believe me..with the insane imbalance of hormones you will have, and especially if you experience post partum depression the LAST thing you want to do after you give birth is have sex. I wouldn't even give it a second thought. You're going to be sleep deprived, you will (hopefully) have sore breasts from nursing, you don't exactly feel sexy and your abdomen will be sore for weeks. Honestly..put it out of your mind...sex is not going to be an issue!!

7. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Take whatever time you need to heal. You deserve it.

8. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

First thanks to everyone who responded! Second I need to correct what I said. I just spoke with my Sis (easy to do seeing as how I live with her and her fam) and she said that for her first child her drive was back at a week and a half. She and my BIL made it to, and I am qouting here. "maybe week three. yeah I think it was just before week three before we started seeing how far we could get him in me. Your thinking of (the second child). That`s when I almost drowned doing dishes due to sleep deprivation." Oh and petite, I responded to your blog before I checked here, so ignore the part of me saying I hope I didn`t overstep my bounds by starting this thread, lol

9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Wow, I would be out of commission, too, if I had an infection. :eek::eek::eek:

TheBF is so understanding. He is wonderful. :smile: I asked him how he would feel if we didn't have sex for a few months, and he said that he would totally understand. I already knew that without having to ask him. If too much time passed before my sex drive returned, I think I would be concerned before he mentioned anything, and I'd probably already be doing something about it, whatever I could do.

Oh, I haven't felt sexy since at least September, but not feeling sexy has had no effect on my hunger for TheBF's cock. :tongue:

I've heard that the hormone swings can go both ways. Some women become insatiably horny. Some women lose all desire for sex. I know that I could go either way, but based upon my tendencies... I'm keeping my mind open about what will happen after the baby is born.

You know, I really do. :smile:

I know that a woman's hormones can be unpredictable after childbirth, and some women become much hornier instead of losing their sex drives. I had a coach who told me that the two weeks after she gave birth were the horniest of her entire life. She said that she felt so out of control that she would see a total stranger on the street and have an overwhelming desire to fuck him right there in public immediately, right on the ground, that's how badly she was climbing the walls. I was totally shocked that she told me that story. She really wasn't that kind of person. It's the only time she ever talked about sex with me, and I can't remember why she brought it up, just how surprising it was that this woman told me that.

I'm just keeping my mind open to both possibilities. I could go either way.

I thought it was sweet that you started a thread to solicit helpful information for me. That was very thoughtful of you. :smile:

#9 petite, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  10. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Aww, twas nothin':redface:

Ok I am predicting you make it till week two before you are trying to jump the BF's bones, then have one great half remembered romp...before sleep deprivation kicks both you and the BF's asses and the thing you will be longing to jump, will be into bed for a full nights sleep!:tongue: Then once the baby settles into a sleep schedule...BAM!!!!! An ecounter so hot that subgirrl will see the fieworks from Australia!:biggrin1: I was going to say hear you, but you may well be so terrified of waking the little one up that you will instead tear o pillow to shreds while attempting to kept quiet:wink:

I am rooting for you petite, and hey, you are cleared for anal! Huzzah!

11. Daisy

Gold Member

Well, this is true, some women get crazy horny during pregnancy too, and I must say I did not (in the last stages esp.) but what I mean by hormones is that sometimes you're so overcome with emotions about the baby, and being a new mother that sex is the last thing on your mind. Everyone is different of course and you may indeed find yourself craving cock..LOL. I just think that being a new mom is really overwhelming and that emotional roller coaster, combined with sleep deprivation can be a serious damper on your libido. I am really curious to find out how you do though post partum. Keep us posted :)

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I bet I'll be seeing those fireworks!!! Don't suppose you saw my fireworks yesterday by any chance? :tongue:

I second your huzzahs :smile::smile::smile:. Good on you Petite for braving that discussion with your doctor!

Keeping in mind that I have no personal experience or medical knowledge, I don't really see why you shouldn't be able to have vaginal sex soon afterwards. After all, your vagina won't have experienced any trauma (apart from hormone-related changes). Especially as your doc has okayed anal - if you weren't careful and gentle you could rip your incision open either way. Did your doctor say why vaginal wasn't ok?

13. LadyJaneGrey

LadyJaneGrey New Member

It is very strange to me that you are so worried about postpartum sex.

You have stated you have an understanding partner and therefore this is not a case of will he get annoyed and look elsewhere.

You don't seem to understand that once you have your baby, vaginally or by section, that your number one priority will not be your sex drive.

I had my child by emergency section.

I remember being horny at various stages quite soon after the operation, within days I suppose.

I remember being in too much pain to do anything about it so I did nothing about it.

Then I remember the stresses and strains of being home with baby and there being no opportunity for sex for many weeks, maybe months I don't remember now.

I remember feeling ugly and unsexy with my floppy tummy, stretch marks and a horrible big scar across my lower abdomen.

Far more in those days I remember my concerns about breastfeeding, about how tell when baby was really needing something or just crying because that's the only way babies have to express themselves, my joy at every little gas bubble that looked like a smile, waking in the night to make sure she was still breathing, wondering when the heavy bleeding would stop, cleaning my vagina of clotted blood, applying compresses to my aching breasts, policing my hormonal mood swings as my body realized it was no longer pregnant, looking for effective painkillers I could safely take while breastfeeding to help with the horrendous lower back pain, keeping my section scar clean and dry and treating the minor infection that occurred on one end of it.

Those things and many more.

But my physical ability to have sex and my inclination to have it were the least of my concerns and I find your obsession with it, so much that you ask your doctor can you take it in the ass, odd.

Please don't think that I am a women with a low sex drive or even that my drive is lower than yours.

I have a very high drive and I never believed a day would go by when I did not want sex.

My mother told me before I was even pregnant that there are times in a woman's life when she just doesn't care about sex.

I laughed in my head and thought that was her not me.

But she was right.

I suppose it is not true for all women but it is true for me and all the women I know.

Sex after child birth just isn't that important.

14. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Aw, thank you. :tongue:

I was happy to hear that we could have anal sex and that wouldn't be an issue.

But now I feel like I'll disappoint if I suddenly lose all interest in sex instead of not being able to wait to jump TheBF. So much pressure now. :redface:

I was crazy horny practically until the exact day I hit my seventh month. Since then, my desire for sex has slowed down to about three times a week, which I think is on the high side of average for monogamous heterosexual couples. We haven't had much this past week, but we've both had colds on top of getting the house ready for guests and Christmas and the baby, so I'm really not sure that we would be having much sex any way. For example, I wanted to have sex last night, but I have workers coming over this morning and I wasn't ready for them, so I spent last night preparing for them instead of spending time with TheBF, which I couldn't stop thinking about, regretting that I wasn't with him instead the entire time. I'm beginning to miss him. :frown1:

I will keep you posted about what happens. I'm just as curious as you are. :smile: I've been faithfully honest about everything else, no matter how personal or dignity robbing: urinary incontinence, pregnancy related skin problems, all the unpleasant body changes... So don't worry, if anything interesting happens, I'll probably mention it. :tongue:

Aw, thank you, but you knew that if anyone asked her doctor, it would be me. I'm tenacious and brave when it comes to things like that. You can't accuse me of not having the guts to seek the responsible answers, even if it means blushing a lot while I bring up "anal sex" with my doctor. :redface:

Actually, if it had been the other doctor that I talked to about vaginal tearing and ways of preventing it earlier this year, the one that I mentioned the fisting forum to and some of the stretching techniques that were mentioned there, as well as the perineal balloon products, I probably would not have blushed because he made that conversation very comfortable for me, but for some reason I sensed before I ever brought the subject up that he would be amused instead of uncomfortable by the subject. I seem to have good instincts about these things. I like this doctor just slightly better than him [they're my favorite two and he would be my second choice to do the surgery] but I sensed beforehand that she might become awkward if I brought up sex with her. I was right and she was very uncomfortable, but I've been seeing her exclusively since I scheduled by cesarean with her, so I had no opportunity to ask the other doctor.

I do have a low cervix, which is a part of the uterus and my uterus will have many stitches, and it's nearly impossible to have vaginal sex with me without moving it. My doc says that I can actually pull my stitches by having vaginal sex, which makes sense to me. I'm already aware of the dangers of my uterus healing improperly. Not only that, the cervix will be open even though the child isn't coming out that way, and that significantly increases the chances of pregnancy, which is dangerous to my health, even though we could use a condom. I'm more concerned about infection and how cleanly it heals, but getting pregnant is also a large concern. Do you remember how I got pregnant in the first place? TheBF is obviously a very fertile man. :tongue:

I want to hear about your fireworks subbgirrl. :tongue: Sounds like you had a great time. :biggrin1:

I think it's odd that you think it's that so odd that I asked my doctor about anal sex. Who else would I ask? I'm a responsible adult and it's an adult subject that is relevant. I would be disappointed in myself if I did not ask her because I lacked the courage to bring it up.

You act like no woman has ever been horny after she's had a baby. That's not true for all women. If you had read my previous post in this thread, then you would already know that. I've had several women tell me that they were extremely horny for a long time after they gave birth, and they had sex before the six weeks were up. One woman told me she had sex two weeks after her cesarean, and she enjoyed it a lot and considered it one of the benefits of the cesarean over a vaginal delivery.

So obviously not all women have the same experience. I think that you'll find that's true over and over again here on LPSG. We can be so different from one another and have so many different experiences, and learning about those differences can be enlightening, if you keep an open mind.

I don't understand how you could believe that sex after childbirth isn't important when there are so many threads on both the women's forums and here on LPSG about relationships and marriages that end because of lack of sex, for reasons of childbirth, or any other reason. My relationship with TheBF is extremely important, and that is just one reason why I consider my sex life to be important too, not only to me personally, but I believe that we would not be good parents to my son if we don't maintain a close and loving relationship with one another, and continuing to share a physical relationship, which is also deeply emotionally connecting and important to me. There are so many threads here on LPSG about relationships and marriages that have suffered after the wife has given birth because of the lack of sex in their marriage and the couples drifting apart. It's a common and recurring theme, and so many people have experienced unhappiness because of those broken relationships. I would never say that sex isn't important, unless my relationship with TheBF stopped being important to me, too. I've already experienced having an unhappy relationship that was adversely affected by our sex life, which I've written about a lot here. I won't take it for granted.

Actually, I take that back. Even if my relationship with TheBF stopped being important to me, I still consider sex to be important. That's a part of me that I want to keep, with him in my life or not.

Nicodemous wrote the post assuming that I would not lose my sex drive, asking for advice regarding how to handle the six weeks ban on sex if I wanted it. I understand that you didn't desire sex, but not everyone has the same experience as you, and as I wrote in my post, I'm neither assuming that I will or that I won't have a sex drive, but I've spoken with other women who considered the six weeks to be too long and who not only wanted sex, but had sex much earlier, and enjoyed it. Perhaps you think that they were too "obsessed" with sex, too, because they also wanted sex and had it?

I don't think it's what you intended, but what you wrote sounded like a puritanical guilt trip. Of course I will love my child and I will be worried about his health and there will be much to do to take care of him. I've significantly changed practically every aspect of my life for this child since I've become pregnant, as I've faithfully recorded in my blog and spoken about in my forum posts and with the other members here. I resent that you've implied that caring anything at all about sex means that I'm a less caring mother or that I don't love my son.

I don't believe that a woman becomes a better mother for not having had sex. Or, as you implied, not even "wanting" it. I don't believe that having a sex drive means that I would be loving my child any less than a woman who doesn't want to have sex.

I think it odd that you focused your attention on everything having to be about the baby and my husband instead of my needs, which is what this question was about. I would be much more concerned about myself and my my child if I stated that the reason why I was worried about my sex life was because my partner would not be understanding, at least to a reasonable degree since I would consider having no sex for six months or longer to be a serious issue myself, but two months is reasonable, and much longer if there are medical reasons or physical reasons that prevent it or cause issues. I would have big problems with TheBF if he wasn't understanding about not having sex after I have the baby was born, because I'd be angry at his sense of entitlement and his lack of compassion, but I think my own desire for my sex drive not to be adversely affected because of it's affect on me would be totally understandable.

You don't seem to understand that I love the physical relationship that we share and I don't want that to change. I want us to continue to enjoy each other physically and connect that way emotionally. It's a desire that I have.

I don't cease to become a human being, just because I've become a mother. I plan on never forgetting that. [And I honestly believe it will make me a better mother for my son if I never forget that I'm an independent person with my own life who meets her own needs.]

#14 petite, Dec 10, 2010
  15. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Petite, empty something out of your inbox so I can send you a PM!!!

16. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

First thank you for replying. But I fear you have some misconceptions that need to be adressed regarding petite and how this thread came about.

Ok. I don't think petite has an "obsession" with sex nor is she being overly worried about it.

She is being very inquisitive about it as she and The Boyfriend enjoy it very much. His sex drive has yet to decline apparently and she I think had a concern of what if hers doesn't after the baby is born, and if his is still high, and since it's not a vaginal birth, why the waiting period.

I took it upon myself to start this thread. Petite did not ask me to.

Petite already engages in anal with The BF and enjoys it, so her asking the doc if that was a viable option isn't as out of the blue as it may have sounded (I don't know if you follow her posts or not)

From reading her threads, PMing her, reading her blogs, etc., I can assure you that petite's main concern IS the baby. Check out this link where she discusses the dangers of certain chemicals that are not only found in some toys but are also common in just about most perfumes, air fresheners etc, and how she is abstaining from them all to avoid potentially harming her baby.

I think, and petite correct me if I am wrong, that her thinking on this matter goes something like this: Providing that the Baby is healthy, and is one of those rare kids that sleeps for more than 2 hours at a stretch if one is lucky, and if she isn't fubard from the crazy hormone shifts and still has a strong sex drive, and providing that The BF is still a horn dog because they have this angelic sleeping soundly child so neither of them are super sleep deprived (well no more than they are now, which doesn't have seemed to dampened those drives in and of itself); then if the urge to make love comes about sooner than the six week recommended point, what are their options.

Now upon asking my Sis, she says she can only say what she felt during her experiences. She said that even though her man would never do something stupid (like have an affair on her, and lets be clear he wouldn't, he is a stand up guy) she had the irrational fear during pregnancy that he would. She says the thought passed her mind a bit. She says that that comes from seeing friends whose hubby's weren't understanding have flings, instead of manning up and sticking it out. Then once she had the first baby, after about two weeks, even though she was tired as all get out, her sex drive came back, and so those irrational fears were replaced by her need to breed. I like to call it nature's cruel trick to have you women potentially get horny at this stage.

At baby two she experienced everything you did. The sleep deprivation was too great; she had residual edema in her legs from a pregnancy that was way harder on her than the first. She had torn the second time delivering a baby that was two pounds heavier and who has linebacker shoulders. She felt completely unsexy, and even though her drive was trickling back at 4 weeks, she wanted nada to do with sex. The worries came back that perhaps he would step out, but those were quashed as she saw him shouldering more responsibilities in helping her, sharing the load, being as exhausted, and him apologizing that he was too tired for anything, because he remembered how she was (they both were) after baby number one.

Petite knows there is a chance that she will experience anything along the range, and may swing between the extremes. Not knowing where she will land within that range, I don't see the oddness of her inquiring about her options if she finds herself in horny town and blessed with a calm baby who lets her sleep.

I think she is also prepared if the opposite happens. She knows the BF would be there for her, won't be upset, and will be supportive. Since she knows this, she doesn't need advice regarding that. At least that's my take on it.

Thank you though for your insight into your experiences. As I said they mimic my sister's second child. Actually both my sisters had it rougher the second time around.

The Eldest and her hubby were up for months on end because their second daughter had a horrible digestive tract defect that caused her to have to sleep at an incline. She threw up just about everything, wasn't gaining weight properly, and in all and all fragile health.This combined with some breathing issues and the older child having to have surgery for a hernia around this time. The Eldest said she sleep with one hand on the baby, and work at the slightest movement, or lack there of. Her husband was working full time and then working full time taking care if the house and the other child who was all of two at the time. So yeah, sex was the furthest thing from either of their minds.

With my other sis (who I always call my Sis when discussing her to differentiate between her and The Eldest), she had a second baby who had a broken collarbone from delivery, had hit the canal so hard that his face was horribly bruised and then as the bruising cleared he became jaundiced, and as that cleared he had terrible highly acidic diarrhea, that blistered his bottom no matter how fast we changed him. Add to this the fact that he developed asthma and was officially diagnosed with it at 18 months (the doctors have to see the child having an asthma attack. And his lungs would clear as he hit the night air on the way to the pediatrics office, so it took forever for a diagnoses) and then had a funky sleep schedule. So even though she would have bursts of horny drives, she (and her hubby) were too tired to even seriously contemplate sex. I tried to help out by being up with him throughout it all (and I was) but more often then not both his parents wouldn't be able to sleep knowing he was distressed so in the end none of us did.

You just never know who you, your spouse, or the baby is going to do. But having said that I still don't think it odd to hope for the best and prepare for it with as much vigor at the same time preparing for the worst.

Well Miss Petite. I hope we haven't scared the bejezzus out of you:redface:

And let me know if I am off base with my assesment.

17. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

And our posts pass in the night again! Or morning as the case may be lol I think i was typing my post as you were posting yours:tongue:

Thank you for clairifing for us. I felt akward speaking for you.

I knew it was along those lines but i couldn't find the words to express myself adequtely lol

#17 B_Nicodemous, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Okay, I did. :smile:

Thank you for writing this. I really do appreciate it. :smile:

Many people have expressed that they think I've been excessively cautious about his health. I believe I was just attacked less than two weeks ago, right here on LPSG over my concern for his health and safety. It seems like I just can't win sometimes.

Now first of all, I already know that TheBF is capable of sleeping four hours a night for two weeks at a time, I've witnessed him do it over and over and over again, and it's amazing how he is not only his normal cheerful friendly self, but he continues to work out and run and stay fit, work an outrageous number of hours and perform optimally, and still fucks my brains out. People have always been impressed by his ability to sleep very little, get four times as much stuff accomplished, and still be twice as pleasant to be around than other people. I have no worries about his ability to handle lack of sleep or it's affect on his sex drive.

Secondly, I've hardly been sleeping these past few weeks and I haven't even given birth yet. I'm still on a "sleep every other night" sort of schedule and I've rarely slept more than four hours at a time, and even when I'm "sleeping for four hours" what I actually mean is that I got up twice during that time to go pee. :redface: We've been doing just fine with sleep deprivation, and we're familiar with it.

Plus, I have the benefit of having family here to help me with the baby for weeks. It's not just going to be the two of us and one screaming baby. Family members are poised and ready to swoop in to help me for weeks, and TheBF is taking maternity leave. It helps that I'm having the baby over the holidays when he would be taking time off anyway.

Nico is also right about my sex drive. I was told that I wouldn't be interested in sex during my pregnancy. Instead I was insatiable during my second trimester, and the only thing that prevented me from having more sex during my first trimester was how self conscious I was that I had such bad acne all over my face and my body from the hormone changes, which was far worse than when I was a teenager and has left me with a few acne scars that are just now fading, after seven months. We still have a healthy sex life now, even though I'm so pregnant and I don't feel sexy, that doesn't mean that I don't still want sex regularly. I truly enjoy it and miss it when we don't have it.

Absolutely correct. :smile:

My sex drive appears to be very robust, so not assuming that it will disappear would seem to be obvious. Since I've turned eighteen, I have never gone more than three months without sex, which was due to being in a LDR while monogamous, and the only time I've ever intentionally attempted to abstain from sex, I only made it to two months, and it was very difficult for me. I am not a young woman, I am of "advanced maternal age" as my doctor wrote on my medical chart [Harsh isn't it? :redface: ] So my sex drive has been constant for a very very long time. Granted, anything could happen after I give birth, and I am simply preparing myself mentally for anything to happen.

Oh trust me, I've read so many horror stories on the maternity forums, there's no way that you could top them. :eek:

Thank you for sharing your sisters' experiences with us. :smile: I appreciate that a lot.

As usual, you were right on the mark. :smile:

Oh, I think you did a beautiful job, and I appreciate that you took the time to write that post. :kiss:

19. LadyJaneGrey

LadyJaneGrey New Member

petite, petite whose posts are anything but.

What a very wordy way of responding negatively to my post.

Why do you feel so strongly that you must explain every single sentence and nuance of your own posts and respond to every inferrence you have taken from others posts?

You are so concerned to be seen as right and yet so often 'right' is only a matter of perspective.

I made no mention of you not caring for your baby.

I spoke only of my own experiences.

The fact you take them as an admonishment of yourself speaks volumes of your own fears.

I repeat that I made no accusation that you would not care for your baby.

I also did not say that no woman was horny after child birth.

I explicitly stated that I was horny but in too much pain to do anything about it.

I was trying to tell you not to expect too much of yourself.

I was also only talking about the weeks immediately after childbirth.

If you think I meant that sex stopped being important after childbirth and continues to be unimportant you have wantonly misread me.

20. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    :rolleyes:

My post is no wordier than usual. You are very judgmental. You wrote a long post criticizing me, then criticized me for responding and defending myself wherein I attempted to give you credit and gave you the benefit of the doubt that you sounded more critical than you intended. Very nice.

#20 petite, Dec 10, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted