size admirer with a dilemma

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hiya LPSG, you can call me Mister Buildington. I'm a college student and I'm here because I am in awe of guys with bigger cocks than me. I'm not so bad, 7" by 5", but I have a perhaps unreasonable amount of esteem for guys who are bigger, especially thicker.

So here's my question and my problem. I registered just to ask, and I'd like your opinions.

My best friend is really hung. A few girls told me about it, then we had a threesome and confirmed, he is at least 8x6, probably a little thicker. I think he likes knowing he's bigger than me, and I like him knowing too. We are very close.

I want so much to have a dildo molded from his cock to use on my girlfriend. I've talked to her about it, and she thinks it's hot, and I know there are kits you can get to do this. My girlfriend and I would let him watch me use it on her, maybe see how much better she reacts to it than my own size, but she is firm that she won't let him have sex with her. (I know, I'm weird... it works for me.)

My hung friend doesn't have a girlfriend but is definitely attracted to mine. I think I've given you most pertinent information, if you have questions please ask.

How should I ask him for this favor? Have any of you ever had a similar situation? How would you react if a close friend, or his girlfriend, asked you something like this?

Thanks for any help you can give me. Also, "hi" again. I've been lurking so long it feels strange to introduce myself now.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lol, good question.

Actually, it's sort of for both of us... while at the same time being totally for me (it is my fantasy after all)

It's for her to feel how big he is, and how good it feels. For me, to see her enjoy it, to be humbled by it, and to be unable to satisfy her afterward. For him, perhaps, there would be some enjoyment in knowing that she knows how much better (bigger) he is than me... There are a lot of things involved. I get off on power and jealousy sorts of games I guess.

But to answer your question, I would probably try it out at least once. I would not tell him that, though, nor is it my real purpose in this. Seriously, good question.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ha, thanks Nick. When your interests and proclivities are as divergent from the norm as my own, beating around the bush usually isn't very effective. Hence, I've developed a habit for candor.

Thank you for the advice, it was encouraging. I'm a little worried that my friend would think that our having a replica of his cock would put him in a vulnerable position. I'm sure he trusts me completely, but he isn't as kinky as I am and he may have a hard time mustering up the courage to do the whole thing.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Supermax, there are of course all kinds of dildos available... I guess just the fact that my friend could know that at any night my girlfriend could be getting stretched out by "his" big cock instead of my smaller one is a big part of what makes it interesting for me.

Cheers yourself ;)

johnbones5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sounds like your girlfriend just likes the idea of doing something daring. I mean she doesn't want to have sex with your friend, that says a lot, she's into you, but you really don't see it accurately. Its you that likes your friends cock so maybe the two of you should get together.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tekken- My girlfriend never had sex with another man besides me, and doesn't want to until after we're married. She also isn't attracted enough to him (or most men) to want direct sexual contact. So threesomes are out :(

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
johnbones, you're right, it definitely IS me who is into his cock. I can't get together with my friend, he's really straight. Honestly, though, that really isn't what it is about either. I don't really want to have sex with him, or get with him in any other way. It's hard to explain, but I guess I want him to be above me in our personal pecking order, so to speak. You're totally right, though, I'm far more interested in this than my girlfriend is. Playing up her interest when we finally talk to him about it may be a tactic we use to make him feel more comfortable about the whole thing, though.