Size and athletic ability

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone think that a man having a big penis also is inherently a better athlete? Think on average that, say for example, that MMA champs are bigger than the opponents they beat? Or that the most skilled football players are hung the best? What about non-contact sports such as bowling?

necrokr6236

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
protip: there is no way to tell if a guy is hung other than pulling down his pants and looking

There are really athletic guys that are hung and tiny, as well as extremely non-active/athletic guys who are horse hung

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would it make you a better athlete? I could imagine size would get in the way.
Hanging really low would probably get in the way when sprinting or running.
Even just flopping around for marathon running. How is that an advantage?
You would have to wear a custom cup size for contact sports and that may look and feel awkward.
The buldge might create more drag for swimmers, thus slowing them down.

Just like big breasts would impead many sports.
Ever see a big chested, beach volleyball champ?
One pro golfer/ instructor was called sexist for saying that women are at a disadvantage for the sport of golf because of thier breasts effecting the ability to swing properly.

Anyway, to the OP, what is your logic in thinking size makes a man a better athlete?
Also, the Greeks must of not thought that way. They invented the Olympics, and all the nude male statues from that time had small penises. (flaccid)

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No....but FWIW....I was a professional runner for a while....distance runner. I saw lots of athletes in the locker room....some of them were world and olympic champs. The only ones that compared to be soft were Mike Olander, a swedish decathlete and a high jumper, who's name excapes me.

Greekstud29

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a Greek and pretty well endowed i have to say that i don't really believe there is a direct connection between size and athletic ability.

As a younger age i used to wrestle and do athletics (track and field style) and i was pretty good at it, my pals used to joke about it by saying that "i had to thank my big package" whenever i made good results :)

But i believe they said this mostly as a joke, i didnt take it seriously. But YES i was good at sports when i was young.

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, no, no...I knew a guy in high school, phenomenal athlete, consistently ranked #1, body like an Adonis, and his package looked like a skittle sitting on top of two grapes.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone think that a man having a big penis also is inherently a better athlete?
Nope, that thought NEVER crossed my mind. The fact that it crossed yours at your age is quite frankly both astounding and sad.

Think on average that, say for example, that MMA champs are bigger than the opponents they beat? Or that the most skilled football players are hung the best? What about non-contact sports such as bowling?
Ahh, I see the problem now, you're either drunk or stoned. :irked: Everyone knows bowling isn't a real sport. Even if it were, no physical prowess is necessary as evidenced by the Humpty-Dumpty physiques seen in bowling alleys across the land. Also, how do you explain the success of women in sports?:rolleyes::cool:

No, no, no...I knew a guy in high school, phenomenal athlete, consistently ranked #1, body like an Adonis, and his package looked like a skittle sitting on top of two grapes.
Skittle on top of two grapes :rofl: :lmao:

never managed to dunk always weighed me down, hindered more then helped.
:biggrin1:
I've missed you Lorne. Nice to have you back. :cool:

No....but FWIW....I was a professional runner for a while....distance runner. I saw lots of athletes in the locker room....some of them were world and olympic champs. The only ones that compared to be soft were Mike Olander, a swedish decathlete and a high jumper, who's name excapes me.
:eek:
You were able to run competitively with that thing between your legs?! What pray tell did you do with it? :confused: I can see you using it as a rudder when swimming; but for running the whole physics of aerodynamics makes it seem a hindrance. May I ask what your soft size is? Since most men would not be running while in an erect state.

I would say that for athletic guys the worst thing is that your big dick gets in the way and you have this tendency to trip over it when running or chasing a ball. ;-)
:lmao:
I have often joked about that issue with some of the larger members of the site. :biggrin1:

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
It hasn't really been my locker room observation. I could see where you might argue that a guy who is endowed may have had higher levels of testosterone growing up, but again I myself haven't seen any correlation between size and athletic ability.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say that the for athletic guys the worst thing is that your big dick gets in the way and you have this tendency to trip over it when running or chasing a ball. ;-)

True; but even the ones who are not athletic can always kick everyone's arse in the three-legged race by running without a partner.

Last edited:

Mark_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone think that a man having a big penis also is inherently a better athlete? Think on average that, say for example, that MMA champs are bigger than the opponents they beat? Or that the most skilled football players are hung the best? What about non-contact sports such as bowling?
Nope no correlation at all, as a semi-professional cyclist I can tell you that some of the fastest cyclists I have raced against have nothing to write home about in the penis department, one guy I know does have truly enormous balls.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: You were able to run competitively with that thing between your legs?! What pray tell did you do with it? :confused: I can see you using it as a rudder when swimming; but for running the whole physics of aerodynamics makes it seem a hindrance. May I ask what your soft size is? Since most men would not be running while in an erect state.

Haha....guys on my college team, where we showered together after workouts, used to joke I would be a world record holder if I didn't have to drag this thing around the track. But I don't really notice it when I run. I guess I just got used to it. When I cycle, which I do a lot of now, I have to constantly adjust it cuz it likes to slide down the left side of my leg and the up-down motion of my thigh pedaling tends to irritate the head. Its anywhere from 5 to 7" when soft. When I run or cycle it does shrink a bit....and it tends to get skinnier. But if I do let it hang down the side of my leg....which I've been doing while running in my cycling shorts....I ride my bike, get off and run 5 miles or so...get back on bike.....It will be about 7" of flaccid meat bulging out. I get some great double takes from people.