Size and athletic ability

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thickpex, Apr 23, 2009.

1. thickpex

thickpex Member

Albums:
    Anyone think that a man having a big penis also is inherently a better athlete? Think on average that, say for example, that MMA champs are bigger than the opponents they beat? Or that the most skilled football players are hung the best? What about non-contact sports such as bowling?

2. necrokr6236

necrokr6236 New Member

protip: there is no way to tell if a guy is hung other than pulling down his pants and looking

There are really athletic guys that are hung and tiny, as well as extremely non-active/athletic guys who are horse hung

3. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I would say that the for athletic guys the worst thing is that your big dick gets in the way and you have this tendency to trip over it when running or chasing a ball. ;-)

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Why would it make you a better athlete? I could imagine size would get in the way.
    Hanging really low would probably get in the way when sprinting or running.
    Even just flopping around for marathon running. How is that an advantage?
    You would have to wear a custom cup size for contact sports and that may look and feel awkward.
    The buldge might create more drag for swimmers, thus slowing them down.

Just like big breasts would impead many sports.
    Ever see a big chested, beach volleyball champ?
    One pro golfer/ instructor was called sexist for saying that women are at a disadvantage for the sport of golf because of thier breasts effecting the ability to swing properly.

Anyway, to the OP, what is your logic in thinking size makes a man a better athlete?
    Also, the Greeks must of not thought that way. They invented the Olympics, and all the nude male statues from that time had small penises. (flaccid)

5. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Any really great athlete has an attitude that would totally make of for his having a small cock.

6. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No....but FWIW....I was a professional runner for a while....distance runner. I saw lots of athletes in the locker room....some of them were world and olympic champs. The only ones that compared to be soft were Mike Olander, a swedish decathlete and a high jumper, who's name excapes me.

7. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    never managed to dunk always weighed me down, hindered more then helped.

8. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Nope, i don't believe that, sizes are different in every group you want to analize.

9. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I've seen all shapes/sizes in the locker room that had no relationship to their athletic ability. When I wrestled in HS, there were state champs with huge bulges along side those who had no bulge at all.

10. Greekstud29

Greekstud29 New Member

As a Greek and pretty well endowed i have to say that i don't really believe there is a direct connection between size and athletic ability.

As a younger age i used to wrestle and do athletics (track and field style) and i was pretty good at it, my pals used to joke about it by saying that "i had to thank my big package" whenever i made good results :)

But i believe they said this mostly as a joke, i didnt take it seriously. But YES i was good at sports when i was young.

11. B_The hung one

B_The hung one New Member

im very athletic, and also very well hung, but my bros are also athletic and they are only averaged sized

12. SR_Blarney_Frank

SR_Blarney_Frank New Member

This is a joke.

Right?

13. Crazi-J

Crazi-J New Member

No, no, no...I knew a guy in high school, phenomenal athlete, consistently ranked #1, body like an Adonis, and his package looked like a skittle sitting on top of two grapes.

14. houtx48

Gold Member

90 seconds I'll never get back...........

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Nope, that thought NEVER crossed my mind. The fact that it crossed yours at your age is quite frankly both astounding and sad.

Ahh, I see the problem now, you're either drunk or stoned. :irked: Everyone knows bowling isn't a real sport. Even if it were, no physical prowess is necessary as evidenced by the Humpty-Dumpty physiques seen in bowling alleys across the land. Also, how do you explain the success of women in sports?:rolleyes::cool:

Skittle on top of two grapes :rofl: :lmao:

:biggrin1:
    I've missed you Lorne. Nice to have you back. :cool:

:eek:
    You were able to run competitively with that thing between your legs?! What pray tell did you do with it? :confused: I can see you using it as a rudder when swimming; but for running the whole physics of aerodynamics makes it seem a hindrance. May I ask what your soft size is? Since most men would not be running while in an erect state.

:lmao:
    I have often joked about that issue with some of the larger members of the site. :biggrin1:

16. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

It hasn't really been my locker room observation. I could see where you might argue that a guy who is endowed may have had higher levels of testosterone growing up, but again I myself haven't seen any correlation between size and athletic ability.

17. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    True; but even the ones who are not athletic can always kick everyone's arse in the three-legged race by running without a partner.

#17 Calboner, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  18. Mark_UK

Mark_UK New Member

Albums:
    Nope no correlation at all, as a semi-professional cyclist I can tell you that some of the fastest cyclists I have raced against have nothing to write home about in the penis department, one guy I know does have truly enormous balls.

19. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haha....guys on my college team, where we showered together after workouts, used to joke I would be a world record holder if I didn't have to drag this thing around the track. But I don't really notice it when I run. I guess I just got used to it. When I cycle, which I do a lot of now, I have to constantly adjust it cuz it likes to slide down the left side of my leg and the up-down motion of my thigh pedaling tends to irritate the head. Its anywhere from 5 to 7" when soft. When I run or cycle it does shrink a bit....and it tends to get skinnier. But if I do let it hang down the side of my leg....which I've been doing while running in my cycling shorts....I ride my bike, get off and run 5 miles or so...get back on bike.....It will be about 7" of flaccid meat bulging out. I get some great double takes from people.

20. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks, good to know Im missed,
    side note they must also be whats holding me back professionally. Just can't keep up. I bet thats why they held me back a grade too...

Draft saved Draft deleted