Size and Body Hair

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by kurios, Jul 17, 2003.

1. kurios

kurios Member

Is there a correlaton between cock size and the amount and location of body hair?
    Are guys with big cocks usually hairier, is it the reverse, or is there no correlation?
    Assuming big cock as a given....do you have hairy legs--
    hairy chest-- and or particularily hairy anything else that reflects somewhat your distance from "average" in the parts department?

2. Imported

Gold Member

beckyinfl: Interesting question. I think I posted a topic similar to that a while back. I have been with a few big guys and there didn't seem to be much of a correlation, but with my current b/f, who is very big, he's also very very hairy. I don't know if it's a hormonal thing or not.
    Becky

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Nah. I'm smooth. Just as there is no correlation between cock size and the size of other body parts, there seems to be no correlation between cock size and secondary sex characteristics either.

4. Imported

Gold Member

runner074: I really don't know if there any correlation or not but I have always been hairy everywhere. You name it and it probably has hair on it!

5. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: Hairy here, too. I get my hairiness from my father's side of the family. My mother's side is sort of light-moderate hairy. My father's side are all very hairy. I think my dick size comes from my mom's side, from what I've seen of changing clothes with uncles, cousins, etc. My dad died when I was a baby, so I don't know if he was hung or not, and that's not really a question I want to ask my mother! I think that hairiness is like the big feet assumption--it's all just luck of the draw. Some of us are hairy and hung. Some of us have big feet and are hung. Others are smooth and hung, some have small feet and are hung. It all goes back to genetics and what you are predisposed to have.

6. jonb

Gold Member

Smooth here too. (Didja guess?) Of course, different skin textures have a different feel to them, so I'll venture that it affects sex that way.

7. Imported

Gold Member

biggbenn8: No correlation!

Very smooth here (have been asked if I shave my balls before - I do not)...

Was once fucked by a man with 10 1/2- was like a plantain sticking out of a gorilla- hairy front, back, sides, top....

was like a 'yin/yang'

8. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I thought I read something discussed in a similar thread. Dihydrotestosterone's an accountable ingredient for secondary sexual characteristics and their growth. Secondary sexual characteristics include body hair, deepness of voice, musculature and metabolic rates. I suppose penile and testicular growth are primary characteristics, but I can't help but wonder how these chemicals and characteristics intersect.

Any information out there?

9. Imported

Gold Member

ItalianStallion: Excessive testosterone can lead to excessive hair growth, and in many cases extra testosterone at a young age will cause extra penis growth. I was diagnosed with extremely high testosterone, I was very hairy and my penis was quite large. So to answer your question there isn't a true correlation, there will be large smooth guys, and not all hairy guys are large. But there is a correlation between hairy and large if the person has excessive testosterone.

10. kurios

kurios Member

ItalianStallion-Thks for info. It makes sense. Maybe using 'commonality' instead of 'correlation' would have been more appropriate not so much to determine if one is dependant on the other but rather if the 2 often coincide.

11. jonb

Gold Member

Of course, that assumes you have the genes for body hair in the first place.

[quote author=ItalianStallion link=board=clothing;num=1058463119;start=0#8 date=07/18/03 at 01:23:56]Excessive testosterone can lead to excessive hair growth, and in many cases extra testosterone at a young age will cause extra penis growth. I was diagnosed with extremely high testosterone, I was very hairy and my penis was quite large. So to answer your question there isn't a true correlation, there will be large smooth guys, and not all hairy guys are large. But there is a correlation between hairy and large if the person has excessive testosterone. [/quote]

Draft saved Draft deleted