Size and Dating

T0beyeus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering if it is wrong to date a guy if he has a small dick. I feel shallow admitting it, but I seriously take penis size into account when deciding if I am interested in a guy. Is this wrong? Or perfectly valid?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if it is wrong to date a guy if he has a small dick. I'm confused, have you phrased your question correctly?I feel shallow admitting it, but I seriously take penis size into account when deciding if I am interested in a guy. Is this wrong? Or perfectly valid?

Is this a joke? If you like this guy and he has a small dick and you like small dicks then you go out with him. Alleged problem solved. :smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was wondering if it is wrong to date a guy if he has a small dick. I feel shallow admitting it, but I seriously take penis size into account when deciding if I am interested in a guy. Is this wrong? Or perfectly valid?

Your preference is valid, as is anyone else's. Many women have a size preference as well. If you like a guy who is small and you are okay with that,
then that's fine. If your aren't okay with it, then move on. We all have our preferences. Shallow is far deeper than having a preference.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, if you like guys who are small, what's wrong with that? I like all sizes and shapes. Large is one of my favorites (they're all my favorites, actually :wink:), but sometimes large guys are more work than it's worth to get them off, especially if they just lay there acting as if I should be all impressed or something and that I must do all the work because I'm so impressed. :mad:

So, go with your preferences. Different strokes for different folks...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Large is one of my favorites (they're all my favorites, actually :wink:), but sometimes large guys are more work than it's worth to get them off, especially if they just lay there acting as if I should be all impressed or something and that I must do all the work because I'm so impressed. :mad:
OMG! I hate it when they do that. It's like hello dude I could use a little bit of help here. :mad:

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We all have lots of criteria for what we find appealing in another person or in a partner. I have learned with my current partner that all my "perfect" criteria for a mate isn't necessary as long as he loves me, I love him and our values and dreams are aligned.

Good luck in your dating and finding the man of your dreams!

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not sure what the OP is asking. I believe he has mentioned previously that he prefers bigger dicks, specifically thick ones. Therefore, to me he seems to imply that his size preference is for larger dicks, but may have feelings for a smaller dicked guy and would he be leading him on, or potentially hurting him, when he knows that he has a size preference.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This question points to the classic dilemma of having to choose between form and substance. When dating, it often is not easy to find people who meet both your physical and non-physical needs and desires. There is a lot to be said about the virtues of having reasonable expectations and being able to make some compromises, but there is also wisdom in knowing when something will not work for you despite your noble intentions or rational assessments. Sexual attraction, unfortunately, is not always compatible with other traits that you find desirable or endearing in people. When issues of sexual attraction are involved, the dilemma can be a struggle for even people who are far from shallow. To whatever extent penis size matters to you, only you can decide whether the issue will be an insurmountable obstacle for you in establishing and maintaining a successful relationship.

I dealt with this very issue once myself. Years ago, I was romantically involved with a great guy who "punched all the wholes in my ticket" so to speak, in respect to both physical and non-physical considerations, other than he had a small dick. (I prefer sexual partners who are some shade of well hung, although an average endowment is perfectly fine, as long everything else works for me. I do find small dicks, however, to be unappealing, and this guy was small enough to be disappointing.) He was enamored by the size of my cock, and I assured him that him being on the small side did not matter to me. I loved him, and most of me meant what I told him, but I would be lying to deny that there was always a part of me that wished he packed more between his legs than he did. We were only together for eight months, so I honestly do not know whether his small penis would have eventually become a problem for me. I like to think not, but I am not totally sure.

My partner and I have been together for years, and there are many things other than sexual compatibility that contribute to our successful relationship. Nonetheless, I know one reason that it works so well is that we are one another's physical type, and as a result, we can maintain our sexual chemistry. Yes, he is well hung, and I have been blessed with the icing on my cake. It is not all that matters, certainly, but it does matter; perhaps more than it should.

Reactions: lttle1

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Shouldn't you take time to get to know a guy to decide if you like him before you get to the point where his penis would even be and issue?

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Dude, if you like guys who are small, what's wrong with that? I like all sizes and shapes. Large is one of my favorites (they're all my favorites, actually :wink:), but sometimes large guys are more work than it's worth to get them off, especially if they just lay there acting as if I should be all impressed or something and that I must do all the work because I'm so impressed. :mad:

So, go with your preferences. Different strokes for different folks...
In defense of the large guys I think they just lay there because they have learned to be still and let their partner do most of the work because a large penis can cause more pain than pleasure. I think most women who are with large guys prefer him to be still so she can control how deep he goes. Really large dicks can have a downside.