Size And Female Pleasure

D

deleted716371

I think we need to look more at female sexuality than cock size. Girth sure is great, but there's more to it than that. My guess is that if a less endowed man learns how to satisfy his woman with his fingers, tongue, cock and brain, the lesser girth will probably not be a problem for most women?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we need to look more at female sexuality than cock size. Girth sure is great, but there's more to it than that. My guess is that if a less endowed man learns how to satisfy his woman with his fingers, tongue, cock and brain, the lesser girth will probably not be a problem for most women?
Im guessing the inverse of why perhaps homely women(who may be highly sexually eager and capable) aren't championed amongst men even though many of us will settle. There's a bit of ego on display in the partners we pick to where what they do for us sometimes doesnt mean as more how they look for us to other people. I think is evidenced by the supposed spatial disparity a lot of women report or gossip about their partners dick size; the happier she is with him the higher the estimate.

D

deleted716371

Im guessing the inverse of why perhaps homely women(who may be highly sexually eager and capable) aren't championed amongst men even though many of us will settle. There's a bit of ego on display in the partners we pick to where what they do for us sometimes doesnt mean as more how they look for us to other people. I think is evidenced by the supposed spatial disparity a lot of women report or gossip about their partners dick size; the happier she is with him the higher the estimate.

Yet another reason to try to satisfy her with what you got, than get too hooked up on your cock size? :)

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet another reason to try to satisfy her with what you got, than get too hooked up on your cock size? :)
But why then does it revolve back to cock size if that in fact doesn't matter so much.
I'm definitely on board with the mindset that for their strictly sexual pleasure alone, penis size isn't anywhere near as important as we men make it out to be oh, but I also recognize that woman's sense of pleasure in its totality is wrapped up in a lot more than just sexual prowess or ability; that there are some competitive aspects to how they see their man in respect to the other men around them and the partners of their peers, and that instead of bigging up the ability of their partner despite his equipment, they feel much more comfortable over exaggerating the dimensions of his equipment, by proxy attributing their pleasure to it

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But why then does it revolve back to cock size if that in fact doesn't matter so much.
I'm definitely on board with the mindset that for their strictly sexual pleasure alone, penis size isn't anywhere near as important as we men make it out to be oh, but I also recognize that woman's sense of pleasure in its totality is wrapped up in a lot more than just sexual prowess or ability; that there are some competitive aspects to how they see their man in respect to the other men around them and the partners of their peers, and that instead of bigging up the ability of their partner despite his equipment, they feel much more comfortable over exaggerating the dimensions of his equipment, by proxy attributing their pleasure to it

That sounds pretty complicated. You're using a lot of complex theory and big words but you're also not saying a hell of lot you haven't already. You also sound like you have some issues with women in general.

Do you really like pussy or not? All dick measuring aside does pussy trip your trigger or does it just like drag you down? If you don't like women, maybe they ain't your thing.

If millions (not sure what your exact figure is) of women are the problem, maybe it's not them. Might want to go get that checked out.

I disagree with you so I guess I you can accuse me of trying to score points with women I have never met IRL and in all probability never will for some intangible you cannot explain.

You sound a hell of a lot like Loyd with a different cover.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You also sound like you have some issues with women in general.

Do you really like pussy or not? All dick measuring aside does pussy trip your trigger or does it just like drag you down? If you don't like women, maybe they ain't your thing.

If millions (not sure what your exact figure is) of women are the problem, maybe it's not them. Might want to go get that checked out.

I disagree with you so I guess I you can accuse me of trying to score points with women I have never met IRL and in all probability never will for some intangible you cannot explain.

You sound a hell of a lot like Loyd with a different cover.
You're not the 1st person to insinuate that i dont like women for some reason which is interesting because it seems like the only metric by which that is measured is a willingness to be upfront and honest about issues i have with women that dont bring them joy.
So are you like this in all things; unwilling or unable to have issues with someone or something you like or enjoy...or are you just content to shut your mouth and grin and bear it as long your opportunity or social credit is secured? I dont judge either way but it sure seems to be a big thing for you.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And what school system designated "exaggerated" as a big word? By letter count that's the biggest word there and nothing i typed around it should be hard to follow for your average 8th grader...so if thats "big and complex" maybe one needs to check the rules and user agreement for this site, or stop trying to project their shit upon me.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And what school system designated "exaggerated" as a big word? By letter count that's the biggest word there and nothing i typed around it should be hard to follow for your average 8th grader...so if thats "big and complex" maybe one needs to check the rules and user agreement for this site, or stop trying to project their shit upon me.

I am not referring to that word; I am referring in general to your pompous verbose diatribe of bullshit.

Good day Loyd. You may want to get that whole women hater thing checked out.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not referring to that word; I am referring in general to your pompous verbose diatribe of bullshit.

Good day Loyd. You may want to get that whole women hater thing checked out.
Sorry, don't know who Loyd is.. But please go back to your hive triumphantly as you've served your queens well...Some strategic likes, extending your matrons will to where she's not allowed to respond but making sure you did so in a way she could observe... good on you.

D

deleted716371

My guess would be that looks, status and financial aspects are far more important than cock size?

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry, don't know who Loyd is.. But please go back to your hive triumphantly as you've served your queens well...Some strategic likes, extending your matrons will to where she's not allowed to respond but making sure you did so in a way she could observe... good on you.

Fuck off Loyd or Loyd's little brother or Loyd 2.0 or you get the idea

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife has said a thousand times that women don’t marry men for their cock size! I disagree with her. She sure likes my cock which is on the larger size of large. Our sex is great and I really think size does matter.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with @longstroke7 if your a lousy fuck it doesn't matter how thick your cock is. Some men think just because they've got a good piece of meat that's all they need.
They lack technique and a desire to please the woman they're with.

While I'll agree that dick size isn't what most women are looking for when choosing a perspective mate. It is the icing on the cake when she finally gets her hand on it and guides it into her aching hungry pussy.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wander over to the Womens Issues or Ask A Woman forum and just read. The consensus is that in most cases women choose the man. The penis is just along for the ride. And that unusually large is more often a problem than a prize.

upload_2020-8-9_18-24-5.png

What He said

MrHrafn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go with that, girth at the mouth of the opening, hits the clit i believe, i also think they lie about it because size over 6 ins is rare, one i layed felt pain but others loved it. I go with the more they want to get it on the bigger they like it , but some of this is over time and seems if it is to long day in day out jamming will not be what they want.

Reactions: Gj816

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I know is in the movie "Bad Moms Christmas," male stripper Ty Swindel sports a massive schlong and the women go crazy over it.

D

deleted1138933

women are attracted to money more than cock size. some women like a large cock now and then but don't want the big one all the time. I had a gf like that. to some women, sex is not that important. they can use it to get what they want. to some size is not important. my wife(then gf) told me she was in love with me long before we met, and she was willing to take whatever size I happened to be. she thought because I am slender, I would be small. imagine her surprise the first time we fucked and I stuffed her pussy full with my long, thick cock. she told me later that she was very surprised, and thought she hit the bonus!

So then in conclusion, it does matte. Willingness and acceptance is not desire or want. So the fact that she was pleasantly surprised with large size, proves it does matter and if not, it would only have been tolerating it. .

D

deleted1138933

I agree with @longstroke7 if your a lousy fuck it doesn't matter how thick your cock is. Some men think just because they've got a good piece of meat that's all they need.
They lack technique and a desire to please the woman they're with.

While I'll agree that dick size isn't what most women are looking for when choosing a perspective mate. It is the icing on the cake when she finally gets her hand on it and guides it into her aching hungry pussy.

So in conclusion it does matter