Size and healthy lifestyle?

SRV524: I think my penis has shrunk a little bit, maybe like 1/4- 1/2 inch over the past yr. I'm not sure what's the cause of this, or if it's true, but I know it's decreased a little.
Could it be bc I haven'tr eally exercised in the past 2 months and haven't had a good diet? Could that really have broguht it down, or is there something else?
Also, I'm a pretty active guy when I'm in sports (work out 3-4 hours a day usually, mainly aerobic), but is there anything I can do to increase the size by like 1/2 an inch or an inch by adjusting my lifestyle somehow? I know you're supposed to keep a good diet, live healthy, etc.....but is there anything else that can help? Any vitamins, certain activities, etc?
Thanks.

TragicWhiteKnight: Hopefully it's just a measurement difference, if not, it could be:

a) You've gotten a little chubbier, temporarily reducing hard-on size
b) Your blood-flow ain't so hot, so your erections are weaker.

But I hardly exercise at all and it doesn't seem to affect me (...yet)

JeffS: jonb, where did you read that penis size is related to childhood nutrition?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
All size measures (i.e., height, weight, dimensions of a particular organ, etc) do, given genetic parity. Why wouldn't penis size?

I should add, this is why so many women prefer tall men, because men who are taller are generally healthier.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Sounds like anthropology to me...

Well, health is an important aspect of genetic transmission; we're geared toward mates who exhibit good signs of health so that way our genes will pass on to successive generations.

Healthy indicators [some gender-specific] include clear and blemish-free skin, strong and vitalize builds, definitive facial features, clear, bright, and receptive eyes, doe-shaped eyes, angular jaws, v-shapes or apple shaped bodies...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'll agree there. Also, a waist-to-hip ratio around .8 helps. (That's .7 for women.) For waist-to-chest, more variation is noted; in much of Southeast Asia, for example, they think a C cup's mutant. Still, even in Thailand, health indicators are vital. Especially bilateral symmetry.