Size and healthy lifestyle?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

SRV524: I think my penis has shrunk a little bit, maybe like 1/4- 1/2 inch over the past yr. I'm not sure what's the cause of this, or if it's true, but I know it's decreased a little.
    Could it be bc I haven'tr eally exercised in the past 2 months and haven't had a good diet? Could that really have broguht it down, or is there something else?
    Also, I'm a pretty active guy when I'm in sports (work out 3-4 hours a day usually, mainly aerobic), but is there anything I can do to increase the size by like 1/2 an inch or an inch by adjusting my lifestyle somehow? I know you're supposed to keep a good diet, live healthy, etc.....but is there anything else that can help? Any vitamins, certain activities, etc?
    Thanks.

2. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: Hopefully it's just a measurement difference, if not, it could be:

a) You've gotten a little chubbier, temporarily reducing hard-on size
    b) Your blood-flow ain't so hot, so your erections are weaker.

But I hardly exercise at all and it doesn't seem to affect me (...yet)

3. jonb

Gold Member

Also, childhood nutrition's vital. All size measures correlate to nutrition in childhood.

4. Imported

Gold Member

JeffS: jonb, where did you read that penis size is related to childhood nutrition?

5. jonb

Gold Member

All size measures (i.e., height, weight, dimensions of a particular organ, etc) do, given genetic parity. Why wouldn't penis size?

I should add, this is why so many women prefer tall men, because men who are taller are generally healthier.

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Sounds like anthropology to me...

Well, health is an important aspect of genetic transmission; we're geared toward mates who exhibit good signs of health so that way our genes will pass on to successive generations.

Healthy indicators [some gender-specific] include clear and blemish-free skin, strong and vitalize builds, definitive facial features, clear, bright, and receptive eyes, doe-shaped eyes, angular jaws, v-shapes or apple shaped bodies...

7. jonb

Gold Member

I'll agree there. Also, a waist-to-hip ratio around .8 helps. (That's .7 for women.) For waist-to-chest, more variation is noted; in much of Southeast Asia, for example, they think a C cup's mutant. Still, even in Thailand, health indicators are vital. Especially bilateral symmetry.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice