Size and jealousy issues?

_Merica_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I've become super curious and interested in trans issues as of late (I'm a fitness girl and there a very high profile lifter named Matt Kroc who recently came out transitioned and it got me thinking).

I've always had a bit of the "envy" myself, however when I picture me with one I'm always pretty well endowed. Which got me thinking...what happens when a trans girl goes home with a guy and she's a lot bigger? I have no doubt plenty of level headed guys would say "Love it, the more the merrier, bring it on" But there must be some issues right? Not all guys are so level headed, and the "straight" guys are the most size obsessed (in my experience). Just curious if any of the more well endowed trans girls here have run into jealousy or emasculating problems with a smaller bf?

Reactions: somebodysomewhere

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone who is more well endowed I don't think I have ever ran into a situation where a guy was Jealous or insecure about my being bigger then him. I do find a lot of men are scared to bottom for me because I am more endowed, but i mean most people are afraid to take bigger things up their ass. Just gotta ease them into it. And I have never been turned down for sex, even after a guy finds out I am trans, most are willing to work with it. lol.