2) I've had a few less partners than if I was average size

3) I've had about the same number of partners as an average size guy

4) I've had a few more partners than if I was average size

5) I've had a lot more partners than if I was average size

6) I can get just about any one I want cause of my size

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I've had more partners because of my size. It seems like women talk a lot about size, and as a result I've gotten unsolicited offers of sex. I'm not complaining, but I hope my sexual skills are also part of the reason (I certainly try to please them all).

Ranger

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which of these best describes you: Because of my size

1) I've had a lot less partners than if I was average size

2) I've had a few less partners than if I was average size

3) I've had about the same number of partners as an average size guy

4) I've had a few more partners than if I was average size

5) I've had a lot more partners than if I was average size

6) I can get just about any one I want cause of my size
Well Katiecav # 5 for sure, but #6 sounds too egotistical just because a guy has a big cock, he could be obnoxious .

fascinated_wm

1st Like
Media
I've been with 4 girls over a 10 year period and I'm barely 4 inches hard. I've never really been insecure about it but I have felt that girls where expecting and wanting more sometimes.

rodos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
small partners are the best for me,i was amazed how tight it was for me,and the lady in question was single lady aged 33 size 6to8. .my penis look huge when it was inserted but soon i felt like i was in a huge cavern,and she loved it.she came not with penis but with Felicio.ps i love sex ..and i masturbate a lot.

Last edited:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people have this image that guys with smaller cocks are not as horny or as predatory as guys with big cocks. I think this must be rubbish because you see so many guys "being lads" they can't all be hung. Furthermore you see enough confident or cocky guys and they can't all be hung either!

EDIT: PS/ I've found my attitude has got me laid more than my size. I might use size in chatter before bedding but once in the sack the girl just wants a good time. I've dated plenty of girls who had been with smaller boyfriends for years and it wasn;t their size that ended the relationship, it was there bad personality.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
#4, might have been #5 but I got married. word got around about my size so I picked up a few "extras". then I met a gal who liked and knew how to fuck as well as I did, so I married her.

jsmith8820329

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that I've had at least 1 more partner because of my size. I ended up hooking up with a female co-worker, the next day one of my female friends at work came to me and said that she had heard that I had a big dick. I ended up sleeping with her about a week later and continued for over a year. Im glad it happened too... best sex EVER. I miss that girl : (

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats the thing tho you cant tell what it would be like if you wasnt hung. Some guys may have got laid more because word got round they were good with their tongue or they had abs or the were funny. Its like if a girl says to her hung boyfriend 'size really DOES matter' how do we know she is telling the truth anymore than her saying to her small boyfriend 'size doesnt matter'. She will say what is expected of her as a loving girlfriend.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had a some because of my average size, but I've had alot because of my looks and freaky nature. About 50-60 women and well over 200 men (some just oral)

bgr_thn_avrg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I have to agree with some of you on the certainty thing. I've been with my share of women. I've had plenty of offers, but I'm really selective on who I have sex with. It may be a down point, but I only do it with women who are very attractive. I do have to say that it got around about my size in certain groups, and that lead to women propositioning me. I've been with about 20 women since I lost my virginity. That was 11 years ago. I was in a serious relationship for 8 and a half of those and only had one partner at a time during those periods between two women. I try to abstain and not sleep with everyone I can. The thing is, I know people who have been with that many who aren't as large as me, but they did it over many years, not in a 2 year span. So yes, sometimes size is the catalyst for sex, but it's not the factor above others. It's about attitude and personality

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was going to say size doesn't come into it (im average), but then started to think a bit and maybe it does. I have had people raving over the size of my cock, which startled me because its above average if you believe the surveys, but not that much. On the whole I think overall look is more important, but to a few potential partners it makes a big difference.