Size and # or partners

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
either 4 or 5

I think there are two main reasons: first you have more confidence if you are larger, and secondly girls do talk. One female friend of mine came onto me when i broke up with my g/f who she was friends with, cause she had heard I was big and she wanted to blow me.

bigbadboy11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say 4 or 5. I too have an above average size cock. It is not too long but really thick. I have always been insucure about it. Until I met my last gf. She told me that my cock was about average but the girth is what drove her crazy. I am 6" long and 7.75" thick. She always told everyone how big my cock was and I always had her gf's smiling at me. After we broke up one of her friends and I were having wine at a bar and she got a little tipsy. She grabbed my cock and said she wanted to see it. We went to the parking lot and got in my car. She pulled it out and said that my gf was right she could not believe how thick it was.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, i have no multiversal scope with which to look into a universe where i'm closer to average so it's impossible to say...but i imagine that it would even out to about the same. the girls who've slept with me have rarely done so just because of my penis size, even if they HAD heard about beforehand (to my knowledge, most of them hadn't...and there are plenty of girls who have heard and never tried to sleep with me). but even if there are a few who would have been less likely to sleep with me, it would probably even out elsewhere...maybe some of those girls who had heard but didn't sleep with me would have been more likely to if they hadn't heard or there was nothing to hear about, lol.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
While I've probably had more women because of my size, I have a friend who's about 6 inches, and I know he's fucked more women than I have. It's not all about size, b ut if you want sex with a lot of women you need to make sure they're all pleased by the sex because they talk and word gets around. My friend and I have doubled up and double datedan and I can attest to his sexual skills.

Where I've probably fucked about 150 women, I'm sure he's over 200.

-Ranger

Media
No it's not all about size, but it certainly does help when the word goes around. I've had sex with around 90 women over time and certainly in my younger days I had lots of offers based on hearsay, all of which I enthusiastically took up. But a friend with average size equipment has had about the same success rate so his good looks and ability to charm a woman into bed must also be a factor. It is pleasing however when a new woman makes nice comments about my size and passes the word on. I look forward to my century!

Media
i guess i'd have to say 3. i'm large, and especially in college word got around about that . . . but at the time (still do to a certain extent) i had some stamina issues, and word got out about that as well. so i think that kind of balanced everything out. ;)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd like to think that I have had as many partners as I have because people have found me to be nice, attractive and sexually pleasing in bed. I don't think I would have had more or less sex with a smaller or larger cock.

Which of these best describes you: Because of my size

5) I've had a lot more partners than if I was average size- from my experience yes

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
The answer is "Maybe".
I don't walk around with my dick out lol
So, how would anyone know my size?
And the one's that have seen it, mayb 2-3 guys that said it was too big, and didnt want to have sex. But generally, I've never had a problem finding a partner for sex.
However I am extremely stringent on who and what acts are performed.
I'm not into kissing or oral, unless I'm dating or LTR.
I don't just factor looks. The most important is he has to live a clean, healthy lifestyle.
I prefer Virgins or Inexperienced/Curious guys. or "Str8" as some people say.
If you've been with more than you can count. I'm not interested.
If you haven't been tested in the past 3-12 months. I'm not interested.
And no drug usage, or std, past or current is preferred.
I have not had those problems personally.
If you've been sexually active with a guy in less than a month.
I'm definately not intrested.
Not looking for sloppy seconds or someone else's cootie. EEEW!
I like my guys fresh and quarantined. So it's a combo of looks and values.
I have turned down ALOT of hot guys but they either didn't make the cut or were currently in a relationship of some kind. I'm NOT desperate or a homewrecker.