Size and somatotypes

View_From_Below: Point of curiosity--
Does anyone know if there is any scientific correlation between penis size and the three somatotypes? Large penises occur very rarely in the male population as a whole, but do they occur with equal rarity across all somatotypes? One might assume that they occur more frequently among mesomorphs--something in the mesomorph gene pattern--but maybe that's not so at all. Knowledge would be preferable, but impressions are always welcome.

VFB

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Based on personal observation, I have seen more ectomorphs with big cocks. There seems to be a large percentage of mesomorphs with short, stubby wienies. That's the view in the locker rooms that I have visited. Of course, there are bigs and littles on all three somatypes, and endomorphs often find their cocks are bigger than they thought if they lose some weight.

Donk: It wouldn't be scientific, but maybe you should start a poll thread to get an idea of the distribution among the members here. If you do, you should include a description of the three body types since many people may not be familiar with them. For the record, I am a mesomorph.

blak9: I think I am a cross between an endomorph and a mesomorph. And I agree with dmw. If endomorphs lose weight, I think they might see some growth. Overall, I think that there are penises of all sizes in each of the groups.

Here's an oversimplified explanations of the three body types:

Endomorph--large frame, large waist, usually overweight
Ectomorph--small frame, thin, usually tall
Mesomorph--muscular frame, wide shoulders, thin waist

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'm somewhere between mesomorph and ectomorph, leaning toward ectomorph.

As a personality theory, it's specious reasoning. But then again, there are still ppl who believe in astrology and tarot.

littlbigguy: ecto here, and at the gym have noticed other long and fat pieces more often on other lanky bodies than on different physical types. not just that this particular body type highlights the contrast most, I've always thought there might be an actual statistical correlation here

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Ectomorph here too, and I think our dicks look bigger in comparison simply because of the contrast with our body types. Because, if you want to be frank, a guy my height (5'10") with a stronger, more broad build and the same size dick as me (9.5 cut) would be one matter... but on a skinnier guy, the dick stands out.

Similar matter for the endomorphs who are bigger and bulkier. They can be the same size but it wouldn't stick out as much against their bodies. As far as that weight and dick increase rumor go, guys, please, it's not even true. Your dick size doesn't change even though your perceptions of it can.

norseman: Ectomorph here, with some age and gym-earned muscle mass acquired. I've noticed more cock size on the ectormorphic scale. Always wondered if some of the steroid fueled mesomorphs chemically lost some gonad size in their quest for bigger muscles. 'Heard that was a side effect.

blak9: Sorry Dee, I must disagree (and I'm speaking first hand)

On an overweight person, fat is distributed everywhere. This includes the base of the penis. When fat is stored at the base of the penis it is going to swallow up some of that length. The penis isn't connected to the fatty tissue of a person but to the pubic bone (or somewhere near it.)

For an example (its kinda out there but work with me; its the best example I could come up with) :

Lets say you have an outie belly button (a navel that sticks out from the stomach.) As you gain weight, the navel will appear to seem smaller as the gut gets larger and it won't stick out as much.

KevK: I absolutely agree with Blak9 on this.

As a guy gains weight, the fatty tissue at the base of his penis increases. I suspect this is partly why fat guys often seem poorly hung and thin lanky types often appear to be the best endowed as a group. Not only do the thin guys have less body mass in relation to their members but their penises are more fully exposed than their heavier counterparts. I've been thin and I've been fat. And I know from first hand experience what happens.

And to answer the thread question, I'm a endo/mesomorph. Broad-shouldered, muscular, but overweight.

markw: I'm nearest mesomorph. From observations in the gym, ecto and meso seem to sport the best packages as their narrower waist makes the cock look (relatively) bigger. Tho as mesos get much more muscular the size of the thighs starts to dwarf the package! Damn...

Oh, and while steroids can shring your nuts, a properly designed cycle will have no effect. If anything it helps penis size, as the extra testostrone in your system means your member gets a lot more excercise! :D

bigsoft: For what it's worth, I am a mesomorph (5' 9", 200lbs., 48" chest). My cock is 8" ahrd and 6" soft.

blackbanana0166: I am an endomorph with broad shoulders and a barrel chest. You can't jump to conclusions.

When I was in the seventh grade, my erection was eight inches long.

It kinda like that "fat pussy syndrome."