Size And The Power Dynamic

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a recent experience where I as working with an intern at my company. The typical year-from-graduation college guy brought in during the summer to get a taste of how the real business operates.

this guy actually goes to the same college I graduated from. He is 20. And I’m twice his age.He’s about a head taller than me. But both of us fit and in shape.

well, I was set to work with him for a few days. Basically him following my typical day, seeing how I operate and how things get done. Then he’ll move on to another aspect of the company and he rotated around.

we had talked a lot about our college, me telling him what it was like in my day and him describing what it’s like now. we took a “business lunch” to the middle tier steak house down the street. And both headed to the bathroom on our way back to the office.

the bathroom had 3 urinals without dividers and 1 stall. The stall was taken, so he went to the right urinal and I went to the left. I had to glance out of the corner of my eye.... and sure enough... as I held my 2.5” softie between my thumb and two fingers... the intern had his 5” heavy floppy softie pissing like a hose

then it was back to work.

now, nothing changed. Nothing was said. This is a real world interaction, not a fiction archive or penthouse forum. But I now had a clear view of the hose the college intern half my age and 10% of my experience sported all day as I taught him our work. And, had he glanced over as well, he’d know what I’ve got. Soft only, of course.

but in terms of the size dynamic, that’s the kind of thing that really gets me. The idea that as men we operate in hierarchy, with age or skill or position governing the respect or deference we show to one another... it at the same time, the size of our manhood is secret or hidden from each other. And at least for me, that difference has a primal emotional response.

wondered if any others had experienced the same type of moment, at work or sports or some other completely non-sexual environment... where the revaluation of a major size difference affected (even if only in your mind) the power dynamic...