Size and voice

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently I can do bass according to a friend...but naughty knows...my voice I dont have any idea wht the fuck it is lol...

I cannot even begin to explain it. I put voices on...I'm just an imposter...my voice changes a lot...

[drunk, and getting more drunk later!]

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your speaking voice hovers between tenor and baritone. I wonderful whispery tenderness... with a great british accent as well.

Wonderboy said:
Apparently I can do bass according to a friend...but naughty knows...my voice I dont have any idea wht the fuck it is lol...

I cannot even begin to explain it. I put voices on...I'm just an imposter...my voice changes a lot...

[drunk, and getting more drunk later!]

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There may well be a correlation between genitals and voice. Just as testosterone regulates how other sexual characteristics develop through puberty it can affect how the vocal chords develop.

Many a boy with a beautiful singing voice was made a castrati in an effort to preserve the purity of the sound. At one time this was accepted practice in Europe. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to impress the Maestro.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
Your speaking voice hovers between tenor and baritone. I wonderful whispery tenderness... with a great british accent as well.

You do flatter me! Woof hehe.

As for the correlation...I'm not so sure. Even the girls around these parts have deep voices. The local accent is such that you actually speak into your stomach, a la Peter Kay.

Luckily I don't have much of that. Mine is more a mish mash :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sexycobra said:
I have a deep bass voice (bass 2 in choir - the lowest part).

I don't think that there is any relationship between voice and size of the genitals, but who knows...

I've sung baritone, which is Bass I, in the symphony choir for 9 years. We generally have fewer Bass I's than II's, and fewer still Tenors. Good Tenors are HARD to find, at least in these parts. I'm unable to report on the various sizes of the guys in the different sections, though! Right thought provoking!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I was kicked out of the choir at 11 years old for not having good enough rhythm to do the hand motions required with our 60s radio pop tunes. I'm very soft spoken, but I don't think my voice would indicate large genitals to be honest...:rolleyes:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One guy I dated had a huge dick, probably a true 10.5 or so. We were young, but never measured it at the time..

He had a normal Masculine voice when we were alone.

But when we got out in public, he turned into Miss Queen Latifa.

C

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There was an interesting experiment done that was funded by the BBC for one of their informative things with that famous professor bod, Winston something-or-another.

In any case, the experiment gave subjects a voice recording of a person speaking, and presented them with 4 pictures of people, and they were asked to identify which one they thought was the person speaking based on looks alone.

The results were outstandingly poor - we cannot match a voice to a person's face, at all.

I just thought it was an interesting tangent, but in very much the same way, i doubt that you can link voice pitch to penis size.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Second tenor in the 1980 Maryland All State Chorus. Think I am a skoash lower and much more out of tune now 26 years later. ;)

Think there is a bit of a correlation between voice and ball size. Have no scientific evidence of this, and it makes no sense biologically, but have noticed guys with big twins have lower voices more often than not.

Media
There is a classic joke in the opera world that there are three sexes: men, women, and tenors! (Sorry, tenors, not my joke! I think it was a soprano that started this, and we all know what they are like—prima donna assoluta!) And then there is the castrato—viva il cotello!

I am a baritone. Sometimes jokingly referred to as a barinor or a tenotone—or in the German fach system a lyrischen bariton—because of an extended range at the top. Musical theater and opera is my game. Depending on the time of the day and what condition I am in, I have a three octave range from low C to high C. I have the notes, but the extremes of the range are not money notes for me to perform with. It also depends on the writing and the tessitura on whether I can approach it in the three voice categories that my range would allow for. I stick with the baritone roles but will do higher and lower if it is comfortable.

Size has nothing to do with voice range. It is not like instruments where the smaller the instrument, the higher the sound, the larger it is, the lower the sound. It is the length of the vocal chords. Men have longer vocal chords than women which allows us to do falsetto. Most men are baritones. True tenors and basses are the exception. It would be interesting if penis size had something to do with it. Small penis=tenor? Large penis=bass? Good looking medium-sized nicely above average thick-girthed penis=baritone? (That's for all of us baritones!) Testicle size might have some possibility, but not penis size. I don't think it will hold up scientifically, but if it works for you, go for it!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really,

I was also in all state. But a bit earlier. Soprano here.

dcwrestlefan said:
Second tenor in the 1980 Maryland All State Chorus. Think I am a skoash lower and much more out of tune now 26 years later. ;)

Think there is a bit of a correlation between voice and ball size. Have no scientific evidence of this, and it makes no sense biologically, but have noticed guys with big twins have lower voices more often than not.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dcwrestlefan said:
way cool. we should get together sometime and do karaoke. :eek:

Watch out, I do a killer version of "The Woman in Me" by Shania Twain.