Size and voice

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillette,

Thanks for this link! I have been trying to find something that dealt with the vocal ranges and colorations more in depth. My uncle who was a Metropolitan opera tenor used to also sing oratorio and his voice ranged between lyric and spinto. He sang Tamino from Die Zauberfloette as his debut role. I loved his voice you could hear the richness of his southern roots coming out in the timbre of his voice. I remember when I was in undergrad my professor said my voice was at that point dramatic .I know it is darkened a bit now and I need to get back to my lessons and coaching....

Gillette said:

andyjuicer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
AboutAverage said:
I was kicked out of the choir at 11 years old for not having good enough rhythm to do the hand motions required with our 60s radio pop tunes. I'm very soft spoken, but I don't think my voice would indicate large genitals to be honest...:rolleyes:

I'm pretty soft spoken too. And i can't sing for shit, so go figure.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
chicagosam said:
Men have longer vocal chords than women which allows us to do falsetto. Most men are baritones. True tenors and basses are the exception. It would be interesting if penis size had something to do with it. Small penis=tenor? Large penis=bass? Good looking medium-sized nicely above average thick-girthed penis=baritone? (That's for all of us baritones!) Testicle size might have some possibility, but not penis size. I don't think it will hold up scientifically, but if it works for you, go for it!

Natural bass here, very much so. Which would be one small instance of a possible correlation, but my guess is that there might only be a link in extreme cases.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My voice is very deep, can easily mimic the movie trailer guys, do fair impersonations of Orson Welles, James Earl Jones, etc. But I can do lots of different things with it. Good at impersonations in general. Used to have a pretty impressive vocal range but now I don't sing as much as I used to, and I think my voice has gotten even deeper on top of that, and so it's harder for me to hit the high notes.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am, I suppose, one of those "rare" and "hard to find" true tenors. I sing with a choir as well as with a vocal group. I, like another gentleman here, have a huge vocal range - a little over 3 octatives. I am able to sing some baritone but my natural range is tenor/alto section. I can also sing first soprano and can sing it as comfortably as I sing in my natural voice. My projection is strong in the lower, middle and upper registers.

Oh, and no... the soprano does not correlate to having a "smaller member." :tongue:

kelp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
interestingly enough..the larger penis is often associated with HIGHER voices..

and even more interesting is how attracted many women are to a slightly higher/soft spoken voice, I know it sound weird to say this but its a pretty well documented scenario..

Media
YourAvgGuy said:
I am, I suppose, one of those "rare" and "hard to find" true tenors. I sing with a choir as well as with a vocal group. I, like another gentleman here, have a huge vocal range - a little over 3 octatives. I am able to sing some baritone but my natural range is tenor/alto section. I can also sing first soprano and can sing it as comfortably as I sing in my natural voice. My projection is strong in the lower, middle and upper registers.

Oh, and no... the soprano does not correlate to having a "smaller member." :tongue:
Especially when that "soprano" is attached to a male! Counter tenor is becoming a sought after voice for early music, and for the castrati roles in Baroque opera. Good luck!

Media
kelp said:
interestingly enough..the larger penis is often associated with HIGHER voices..

and even more interesting is how attracted many women are to a slightly higher/soft spoken voice, I know it sound weird to say this but its a pretty well documented scenario..
That's why us high baritones sneak over into tenor roles now and again! :biggrin1:Again, let me state, I was being facetious about the above mentioned voices and sizes.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
chicagosam said:
Especially when that "soprano" is attached to a male! Counter tenor is becoming a sought after voice for early music, and for the castrati roles in Baroque opera. Good luck!

You are right again, my friend. I never knew I had the required and highly demanding 'talents' that conductors are looking for, espeically those who are looking to cast male sopranos in opera. I enjoy opera, but I have not been trained to perform. Presently I am taking a couple of lessons - I have been discovered by a young lady who studied at Julie Art and taught at Harvard - Steve you might know her - and who insisted that I come and allow her to help me out. She mentioned me being a counter-tenor. I do not know much about those.

As for the castrati... I do know about them... Fortunately, my balls are intact! :D YAYYYYYYYY!!!! lol

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My tessitura has narrowed a bit over the years, but at my best, my practical range was C a coupla lines below bass clef to C a coupla lines above the treble. 4 octaves. I could squeak out a few notes above or below. Now, it has narrowed, I can no longer produce falsetto at all (that comprised about the top perfect 5th of my range). My range, currently, encompasses D below bass clef to about 4th-line D treble... so does that indicate a small, medium, or large cock?

kelp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just as an aside..If you are intrigued by the castrati voice/and concept..you really need to see the movie Farinelli..its very very interesting and moving.

We all tend to forget that most castrati would have infact been VERY tall people. removing the testicles of any animal causes it to increase in height..that is why bullocks become steers..so they are taller (more meat) etc..because a hormone that is produced at maturity by the testicles is not present..so the bullock is not told to stop growing and develop strength/body mass..

Another really good example would be the eunichs that gaurded the pharoes etc..their skeletons have been found up to 6'6 which is huge for a few thousand years ago..

It is amazing to think that the last castrati was died between the first and second world war..He was given special permission by the pope to make some recordings..so that the world could understand a castrati voice..I hope this link will work..very old recordings
http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/clipserve/B000000WYS001001/0/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_001/104-4184667-8781556

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two insanely huge exes were opposites in build: One 6'4" and overweight, the other 5'8" and athletic. Both tenors. The short one had a higher pitched speaking voice. The two smallest guys I've seen also had fairly high speaking voices. One was 6'5" (tall man fetish) the other was 5'10". The shorter one sounded like a woman on the phone. The tall one sounded very masculine, but not particularly deep. He sang tenore. The shorter one never sang for me.