Size and voice

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No baby,

at 5'7" that is just fine. At 5'3", that is a tall man fetish. You should have seen me in college with the 6'6" center of the basketball team...but he was baritone.

BronxBombshell said:
Two insanely huge exes were opposites in build: One 6'4" and overweight, the other 5'8" and athletic. Both tenors. The short one had a higher pitched speaking voice. The two smallest guys I've seen also had fairly high speaking voices. One was 6'5" (tall man fetish) the other was 5'10". The shorter one sounded like a woman on the phone. The tall one sounded very masculine, but not particularly deep. He sang tenore. The shorter one never sang for me.

Aloha!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heh, go me, 5'2"!

Alto here, but...considering my height...not too suprising...

While pitch isn't affected (effected?) by testosterone directly, the androgenic horrormones (ignore the bad pun) do control how much HGH (Human Growth Horrormone (Sorry, couldn't resist)) is produced and that does effect (affect?) the pitch of one's voice ^^

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'Tis a shame. It really is a tall man fetish. Even though I am 5'8". There's a member here who is seven feet tall who I'd love to get a look at just once. I want my fantasies to acurately reflect his gorgeous giant self. (Note I assume he's gorgeous just because he's very tall.)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BB,

YOU may be right....

BronxBombshell said:
'Tis a shame. It really is a tall man fetish. Even though I am 5'8". There's a member here who is seven feet tall who I'd love to get a look at just once. I want my fantasies to acurately reflect his gorgeous giant self. (Note I assume he's gorgeous just because he's very tall.)

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
kelp said:
interesting little trivia note here..referring to the earlier posts about tall castrati and eunichs
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=1zzsz6p

Interesting that they buried his nieces remains with him...

You posted a clip earlier of a castrati (from Amazon clip) that I just listened to as well. Seem like you enjoy or are fascinated with the vocal ranges of these gentlemen as well.

I wish there was a way I could record a sound byte or clipping of a song or couple of songs that I have performed. As I have mentioned before, I am not a castrati - balls intact - but my vocal instructor is diligently working with me on becoming a counter-tenor. I am going to try to figure out how to do a recording and add it here ... if just a brief piece of it.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
I am a natural bass, though during my few years in acting I did develop a much wider vocal range. To my knowledge it didn't affect the size of my dick or my balls however :tounge-in-cheek:

(I can't keep myself from commenting also regarding the Texan bull mentioned in this thread, that an eventual ring through his nose would still hardly contain his testosterone levels - though I am not saying... :cool: )