Size as related to height question

B_eddierose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive read here that Having 7 inches in length is distribution wise as rare as being 6 ft 2 inches in height. Im wondering now what 8 inches 9 inches and so on correlate to?

B_eddierose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No no i dont mean height means anything in relation i just mean Having a 7 inch dick is as rare as being 6 feet 2 inches tall. so im wondering would having an 8 inch dick be as rare as being i dunno 6 feet 5 inches tall?

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was some urologist from Toronto, and paraphrasing him, "if it's a big man with big feet and big hands, long arms and legs, he will probably be bigger down there too." A general tendency, as I understand it, but not a hard-and-fast rule, to be sure.

Sorry just read the last post. Misunderstood the question. Have no idea whatsoever, or where you could get an answer

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow. 4 posts and not one of them has adressed the OP's question.

To answer OP, I am not sure if, distribution-wise, a 7 inch would relate to the rarity of being 6ft 2, where did you get this "statistic"?

However, about 90% of men are under 8 inches. So there is percentile for you to consider.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So 10% of men are 8" or longer? I would have thought far fewer than that. Suddenly I don't feel special any more.:frown1:

wow. 4 posts and not one of them has adressed the OP's question.

To answer OP, I am not sure if, distribution-wise, a 7 inch would relate to the rarity of being 6ft 2, where did you get this "statistic"?

However, about 90% of men are under 8 inches. So there is percentile for you to consider.