Size Attraction Question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by caramelloso, Mar 10, 2006.

1. caramelloso

caramelloso New Member

Hi Guys

I am new, I am a gay bottom that am attracted to tall men with large penis. I have a question, is there any way to get psycological help for that? Im not saying something is wrong with it, but I would rather like men with average size penis as they seem more relationship oriented than men with larger penis. My first boyfriend was 9.5 and was about 7 think and had a huge mushroom head and It hurted and I would scream and holla during sex I just could not help it but relationship was not his thing so it did not last long. Well I would like to know if maybe through hypnosis I might be able to swith preference to smaller size penis? Anyone have any question as to why I might have such a attraction for big penis?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Caramelloso

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Oh boy, where do I start...
    You sound like you are still reeling from your breakup. Are you sure the question isn't "can I be hypnotized not to crave my ex bf's big cock"? You made a sweeping generalisation that men with average cocks are more relationship oriented. Most of the biggest sluts I know are small to average.

Preferences are like anything, you like what you like. You may meet someone along the way to change your mind. It sounds like you are implying that your ex wasn't relationship minded. Don't judge all men by his actions. Be fair though, if you use dick size as the main criteria for your man, prepare to be single for a long, long time.

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

I think Sorcerer is right on the money. I would add that you need to learn and then teach your top how to do anal sex. There is an internal muscle that needs to be relaxed before full penetratoin takes place and lots of lube needs to be used. And you have to completely relax.

These are things I have read here. I don't know personally. I wish I knew the post that covered this. It was sometime ago.

Some of you guys who are tops and bottms give some technics to this guy for future reference.

You shouldn't have to endure a lot of pain according to my sources. It is the greatest orgasm a man can have.

Good luck

4. caramelloso

caramelloso New Member

Actually dick size is not a criteria i just seem to be more attracted to men with big dicks and I am trying to come to term with that, I am very hard on myself because for me I am being shallow and Im a really nice person so I want to keep an open mind when it comes to my partner. I have not had luck with men in general and I apolagize if I came off as making a generalization, it was totally unfair, I am sure their are men outhere who are endowed and are relationship oriented so sorry about that. Well maybe I can learn about pleasing endowed men in general and also some techniques for me as a bottom to maximize the experience. I am glad I joined here, you guys are so nice HUGS MMMMMMMM :) hope I can get more insight from other people and their opinion of sex with a large man in a gay relationship and how to make the relationship rich and meaninful regardless of his sexual prowes.

Caramelloso

5. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Active Member

Albums:
    Go with how you feel.

I like girls with big tits... so i date girls with big tits.
    If you like big dicks... go with it man. You don't need a shrink.

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

"A man being rich is like a girl being pretty
    it's not necessary but my goodness, doesn't it help?"
    ---Marylin Monroe, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

7. caramelloso

caramelloso New Member

Thanks for your advice everyone :)

Caramelloso

8. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I completely agree with Sorcere and Freddie. A person cannot change what it is that they are attracted to. If that could actually happen then there would be those, who do not want to be Gay. Lineing up at the clinic for treatment. Just enjoy the relationships you are giving. Sounds like you as the "Bottom" might need to learn some techniques accommodating "endowed men".
    Sexual pleasure is a two way street. Look around on the forum and you will find plenty of help from members when it comes to taking the BIG one.
    :smile:

9. caramelloso

caramelloso New Member

Thanks BBB2.5 and everyone again

Would anyone be kind enough to provide some links or at least what page the threads are with useful information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Caramelloso

Draft saved Draft deleted