Size before puberty

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jiangling0129: Hi, guys, do you remember your sizes before you enter puberty? I was wondering whether children's penis size can predict their adult size.

2. D_Stavelay Strappon

D_Stavelay Strappon New Member

Seems like since a real young kid I was teased about being big. I'm 19 now and hardon is 9.5 x 7. So for sure I think there is likely a big relationship.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

OMG! Who the hell knows?

Being from a family of bigguns I never paid much attention until puberty made it seem more important.

I always felt a little odd because I was the only one in the family with low-hanging balls, but the fellows always made remarks about how my softie was wider than theirs and I do recall that there was a swing to it when I walked, but many of my cousins had that swing, too.

There seems to be no dependable way to predict penis size at this time.

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

I don't remember exact sizes but I never saw a penis as big as mine until I was in the military. I have never saw one thicker than mine when erect.

5. Imported

Gold Member

YoungNHung19: Penis size was never an issue I would say for most guys until they hit puberty and it grows to it's full size..that's when the competition begins! I would say my penis size was average for my age, pre-puberty.

6. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

I was huge even as a little kid and became self-conscious about my size as a result. Kids at the pool thought I had a finger sticking out of my groin, and the teasing got worse as I then popped a boner.

7. Imported

Gold Member

revilo8888: I was 3.5 inches at the age of ten. My first pubic hair came at the age of 10y and 2 months. My first ejaculation was at the age of 10y and 3 months.

So I'm not sure if the size of 3.5 inches was the size before puberty or the size in puberty!

8. Imported

Gold Member

jiangling0129:
    3.5 inches, hard or soft?

9. HachiGoLucky

HachiGoLucky New Member

I was 4 in. hard before puberty ~age 10, 6 in~age 12-16, Grew to 8 in by age 19

10. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I never measured in my youth. But prior to my rather late onset of puberty and penile growth spurt at age 13, the only real difference between me and the guys who had already started puberty at a younger age, was that they had hair between their legs and I didn't. So I guess, before puberty, I was about as big as an average adult. It didn't seem unusual to me at the time.

My big growth spurt was in the first half of the 8th grade. By thanksgiving my penis was twice as big as any of my friends' and classmates' ones.

11. Imported

Gold Member

revilo8888:
    3.5 inches, hard or soft?
    [post=258961]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

3.5 inches hard

12. Dude!

Dude! New Member

I was about 4" at 10, 5" at 13 and 6" at 15. Now 18 and 7", and finished pretty much 2 years ago. Wish I hadn't though :p

13. butterfly

butterfly New Member

I dont think that the size before puberty has anything to do with it to be honest. more to do with good genes i think.

I was a really late bloomer. When i was 17 i was the same size i was when was 10, about 4". (puberty was normal though, starting at about 11/12)
    then one day something happened, dont know what though.
    I'm almost 22 now, and i'm 11.5 inches, no sign that its going to stop either!

10 yo-4"
    17 yo-4"
    18 yo-5.5"
    19 yo-7"
    20 yo-9.5"
    21 yo-10.5
    22 yo-11.5
    23 yo-?who knows?

14. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty sure I was hefty even before puberty. I have a vivid recollection of playing with myself when I was maybe around 8 or 9 and I was probably about 5" hard at that age. I also recall that at this age my balls were large enough that they would sometimes slip out of these cut-off jeans that I wore during the summer ... can remember several incidents when Mom or Dad had to tell me to rearrange myself because the "family jewels" were hanging out. (I was totally baffled by the phrase "family jewels," btw.)

Steve ;)

15. Max

Max New Member

I was big before puberty, and aware of the fact. A doctor had commented on it to my parents when I could not have been more than 7 or maybe 8 at the outside, and I suppose when I did get to make comparisons I noticed that I had a definite hang whereas other boys mostly had little stubs sticking out. I also discovered, eventually, that other boys did not get sore places from the rubbing and friction at the top of their legs ... which had somehow always been the case for me, whatever underwear was tried for me, and however much lotion and talc was applied.

I paid scarcely any attention to this until puberty began and it started to feel significant. I don't think I measured myself until around 12 or 13 when growth had already kicked in, and found I was around 6". But I had no idea at all of how that stacked up until much later when I was no longer 6". ;)

16. Imported

Gold Member

almost_a_footlong: I was always a very early bloomer. i started puberty and shot my first load at 9 years old. and my mom says i always had a large soft dick, she said when i started puberty my dick was 5.5 when soft and about 6.5 when hard. This is when i got real intrested in my dick. and i remeber me and my friends used to always go naked in the pool in our back yard and they would always ask what was wrong with me cause all they had was pretty much just nubs. By the time i was 13 my dick was almost 7" when soft and 9" when hard. Then my dick didn't really grow much for about a year, but then all of a sudden when i was about 14 and a half it just started growing real fast. and then by the time i was 17 my dick was done growing and now i'm 19 and my dick is 11.8" by 8.5" around when hard and 9" by 7" when soft

17. Imported

Gold Member

huge: I can't remember my size before puberty. But, I know that I was bigger than my friends before puberty. I was an early blommer.

18. butterfly

butterfly New Member

Your mother told you that you were hung?
    Am i just being british and uptight about this, or is that slighlty weired?
    I would be freeked out if my mother saw my penis, hard or not, no matter what my age!

19. Imported

Gold Member

bee:
    i was 5'' inch at the age of 9

20. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hmm I dont know but from the ages of 8-10 I had three girls who I used to dry hump on a regualr basis...one did love to play with my dick but wouldnt any girl...didnt know how to read a ruler at age 8...so maybe I had a big penis before puberty, but it wouldnt be anything special if its only 7 now...its late here hence the '...'

Draft saved Draft deleted