Size Calculator for Women

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Not surprisingly, it was way off.

But... even if there actually was some correlation between shoe/hand/and dick size... I'd still be shortchanged by this thing. Where in the world is 11.5 considered XXL shoe size??? I wear 17s. 10.5 is the average size in the USA. 11.5 is still very very common.

I was once arguing with a girl about my feet
she said size 11's where 'big feet' and I was like that's not that big
and she was like I know feet believe me they are big
I was like well ok
who knows

THNIN

Experimental Member
Media
Damn thing hates on big noses! I tried it first being completely honest...medium glove size, XXL shoes (11-12 depending on the shoe), and XXL nose...4.3-4.7"!?! Shorted by over 3.5 inches.

So then I tried it with XXL hands, XXL feet, and an XXL nose...6.1-6.6"

Then, XXL hands, XXL feet, and a small nose...9.2-9.9"

I object on behalf of all big-nosed men...we're getting screwed here.

:mad::biggrin1:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Not surprisingly, it was way off.

But... even if there actually was some correlation between shoe/hand/and dick size... I'd still be shortchanged by this thing. Where in the world is 11.5 considered XXL shoe size??? I wear 17s. 10.5 is the average size in the USA. 11.5 is still very very common.

In the UK sizes always used to be one size smaller than in the states. As a teen I was always a size 8 and bought US 9. More recently, i've been buying US imported shoes again and the size disparity seems to be closer to 2 (either that or my feet have gotten bigger) so a UK 11.5 is a US 13 or maybe 13.5. Not sure if that's true in other countires but it could add to confusion.

Anyway, I have smallish feet and hands (biggish nose though) and when women comment I've been known to say "yeah i've got small feet and hands but it's OK, I have a big cock"

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I need some help here. How do I measure my nose?

Do I
-measure from the side at the base of the nose? or
-measure along the top? If so, where do I start? Between my eyebrows? Or do I measure from my hairline?

If I press the ruler into my cheekbone when measuring from the side I get an extra 1/2 cm. Is that legit?

Also, can I measure from my sinus cavity?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Do I
-measure along the top? If so, where do I start? Between my eyebrows? Or do I measure from my hairline?

If I press the ruler into my cheekbone when measuring from the side I get an extra 1/2 cm. Is that legit?

Use measuring tape. :tongue:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Do I

Do what everybody else does: take a measurement and lie about it.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, interesting: I went back through the process again, but this time was careful to use measurements only and to disregard the classifications of "small," "medium," "large," etc., which seem to be completely at odds with the numerical ranges. I used the correct dimension of my hand this time (span rather than length: 21 cm, which counts as "XL," though I wear a glove size M and nobody would describe my hands as large) and shoe size range XL (I wear a US 10 or 10½, which is certainly not large), and I measured my nose more carefully (most people would say that I have a big nose, but the length under the septum is less than 3 cm, which counts as "M" in the questionnaire). The result that I got was the range of 7.1–7.8", which captures my actual length of 7.5" (up to 8" if I press the ruler in).

So maybe you get more accurate results if you follow the numerical measurements and ignore the descriptive classifications of size.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hands are extra large.
Shoes are extra extra large.
Nose is medium.

My estimates are
seven point six, eight point two?
Not far off, but wrong.

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Way off...by about 2". Sorry ladies...you'll just have to find another way to figure out what's hangin.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
There was a wonderful sketch on a UK TV show called "A bit of Fry and Laurie". A lot of people will know Hugh Laurie from House but there was a time when he was a comic actor (there are clips all over Youtube though not the one i'm talking about I think).

Anyway, in this sketch the two guys were talking and it kind of went something along the lines of:

"I've heard the best indicator is the size of your nose."
"No, i've heard from the tip of your little finger to your thumb"
"no, the best way is from the tip of your nose to your hairline"
"no, it's the fite, the size of the feet"

This went on for some time until one of them suggested:

"no, I heard the best way is to measure from one end of the penis to the other"

the both quickly agreed "no, no, that'd never work"

was funny at the time anyway

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This went on for some time until one of them suggested:

"no, I heard the best way is to measure from one end of the penis to the other"

the both quickly agreed "no, no, that'd never work"

was funny at the time anyway

Well, it made me chuckle, just reading about it.

Hugh Laurie was wonderful in the Blackadder series with Rowan Atkinson. I also saw a bit of him as Bertie Wooster. I never imagined that he would end up as a completely non-comic character in his own TV series talking like an American.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The calculator seems to correlate positively with everything but the nose size, meaning that the bigger your feet, hands, etc., the bigger the penis. For nose size, it's reversed: you get the biggest result from the smallest nose. It might be more sophisticated than that, but based on fucking around with it for a few minutes and trying different things, I sort of doubt it.

Still, it's amusing to imagine the Flash animators at work on that little thing: "I majored in graphic design for this?"

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It didn't seem to get me correctly. T_T;

I guess I'm an exception to the rule; it made me like an inch too small.