Size Comparisons with Objects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkdick: So, of course it stands to reason that many people on this board are asked "so just how big is it?" I gave up a long time ago in giving them an answer in inches because it just seemed so Victorian and ultimately not very impressive because I have yet to meet the man or woman who has an exact knowledge of what an "inch" actually is.

I had one girlfriend who was convinced her previous BF had a 13 inch penis to which I said "yeah right." She of course says how big are you and instead of telling her I found I made my point much better by giving her a comparison that she could relate to.

I said "make a fist" which she did, I then placed my fist next to hers and informed her that my endowment was three of her hands lenghts long(she had small hands).

The best comparison I like to make is to that of a Corona Long neck-as long as but not quite as thick-I have yet to find a woman to dispute this description.

So what object best describe your meat?

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Donkdick@Jun 14 2004, 01:22 AM

Flaccid, I'm the same size as a 3oz container of Desenex powder.

Erect, I'm as long as a roll of paper towels, and as thick as an 8oz can of Pam.

:D

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
So, of course it stands to reason that many people on this board are asked "so just how big is it?" I gave up a long time ago in giving them an answer in inches because it just seemed so Victorian
Just about the length of my forearm from wrist to not quite elbow when Hard , no comparrison for soft and slightly thicker than my wrist!

The REAL deal
HORSE

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Horse no offense but you can't make a comparison of one of your body parts to another part of your body and have it mean more than supposed inches, or approximation of inches. The same goes for saying that its three hand lengths or whatever because the hand length is not something standardized. the corona bottle is something we can all get our hands on in real life and be able to see exactly how we all stack up against it. For example my dick is about the size of my foot measuring from my heel to the tip of my "ring" toe. This means nothing because i could be a size 8, or a size 14 1/2. I think the thing that i can best compare against would be a VHS tape. The long side of the Vhs tape is almost exaclty how long my shaft is. Just plop a bigger than normal head on it and you've got my cock.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Jun 14 2004, 04:50 PM
. . . . I think the thing that i can best compare against would be a VHS tape. The long side of the Vhs tape is almost exaclty how long my shaft is. Just plop a bigger than normal head on it and you've got my cock.
Now, you're telling us your size, GottaBigOne. The VHS tape in my hand is very close to 7.5 inches or 18.5cm plus. With a dick that size your head could easily be 2 inches (at least 1.5), so you're hung with a 9.5, which is almost 24cm, length. Tell us how to measure around and what you get that way, big guy.

glossopoiesis: YEah, give us the lenght of an object that compares to yours.

I can't right now i dont want to get hard with peopel around me.

But ill look to it.

(it's all nice, on ice all right )!!!!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
About the same length as the Pam Cooking Spray Can, give or take, according to degree of arousal.

About the same circumference as an 11oz container of Morton Lite Salt.

BRMSTN69: Is everyone measureing thier dicks in the pantry?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jun 14 2004, 06:50 PM
Is everyone measureing thier dicks in the pantry?
No, I'm measuring cans in the pantry: nope, nope....damn, so that's what it looks like!

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jun 14 2004, 10:50 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are all english cucumbers the same size?

I don't know how i could compare the width or circumference as my penis is not totally cylindrical it wider from left to right as it is front to back. kinda like a deodorant stick. All i can say is that I can not fit it into a paper towel roll.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by BRMSTN69@Jun 14 2004, 10:50 PM
I thought the idea was size comparisons that would make sense when describing yourself to a girl...

OR, the kitchen just seems to be the best place to find objects that are cylindrical.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I stayed OUT of the kitchen for my "comparisons". :D

Here's the low-down--

FLACCID: As big around as a toilet tissue tube; slightly longer than a 4oz.
tube of Sensodyne toothpaste.

ERECT: VERY CLOSE to 9oz. can Glade Air Freshener (length AND girth).

Re-checked the erect dimensions today at work while in the staff rest room.
There was a can of Renuzit air freshener to compare. Again...VERY close both directions.

(Don't ever tell the staff what I was doing in there today!)

What gets me though, is how small I still think I am when I view myself in a full-length mirror. I look at the above comparison items and think: "Not bad!"
But then, the same dimensions get lost (somehow!) comparatively speaking on my 6'4" frame. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.