size concerns for ladies (not even penis size!)

trickyasafox: i have always been a big guy overall, im 6' 4'' 300lbs and a college football player, however i feel some women are slightly intimidated just by having a guy that big around. they feel the whole "he's gonna squish me if he lays on me" thing. so i was curious as to whether my experiences were isolated or if a lot of woman are turned off when a man i just a big big person?

RedheadedSpdFrk: I love big guys! The taller the better. Being 5'10" myself, I truely appreciate guys that are taller then me.

Savannah: Turned off???? Hell no! I absolutely adore big teddy bears, especially if they have a nice bonus.

Savannah

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=trickyasafox link=board=meetgreet;num=1074107292;start=0#0 date=01/14/04 at 10:59:12]i have always been a big guy overall, im 6' 4'' 300lbs and a college football player, however i feel some women are slightly intimidated just by having a guy that big around. they feel the whole "he's gonna squish me if he lays on me" thing. so i was curious as to whether my experiences were isolated or if a lot of woman are turned off when a man i just a big big person?[/quote]

I'm about 6'2" and about 250 lbs. More like a linebacker to your lineman, if you will. I've worried about the same thing, since a lot of women out there are less than half my weight. Even psychologically, I wondered if women would find it intimidating that I was so much bigger than they were.

A few former girlfriends and female friends have cured me of that concern, though. Women seem to LIKE being smaller than us. One told me that she felt extra-feminine when she was with me, knowing that I could toss her over my shoulder and carry her around if I wanted to. Not that she wanted me to, but she just liked knowing that I was capable of it.

As for squishing her, I tend to support a lot of my upper body on my hands or elbows when in missionary, but several women would have none of that and would pull me right down on top of them. One GF told me she liked the idea that I was much bigger and stronger than her, that she was being "taken" in kind of a submissive way. This from a very serious feminist who would never admit in public that she liked submitting to a man for anything!

In general I think women prefer that he be bigger than her, often a lot bigger. I'm still cautious in bed about how much weight to put on her and kind of follow her lead on that. I have wondered sometimes whether my physical size discourages some women from flirting with me though. I'd be interested in hearing women's views on that one.

trickyasafox: thanks for the replys, i too try the heavy weight support during missionary too :p just sometimes its weird when ur so much bigger then her you have to hunch forward to kiss her during missionary style ;) i appreciate the reads everyone, thanks again

trick

roedhunt: When I was younger, I typecast muscular men to only dating beautiful, skinny women. Never once did I imagine a beautiful man like that even think of dating someone "normal-looking". When I was 28, I was waitressing and a gorgeous man asked me out. Again I assumed he was looking for an easy lay. But to my surprise, he did indeed want to date me. When we did have sex, I was concerned of being squished (being all of 98 pds and 5'3"). But he was a teddy bear.

He said he used to be skinny and got picked on quite a bit. So he weight trained. His plan didnt work. He told me twice as many men want to pick a fight now.. "So, you think you're tough, eh?"

So theres my story... ;D

munchkin: I'm new here so I just want to say hello everyone. Anyways, I'm tiny as my username says it all. Anyway, I'm about 4'10 and 1/2" (gotta count the half an inch when you are this small), and the tallest guy I've ever dated has been about 5'11". It did not feel awkward or anything, but I got to admit, slow dancing was tough and I had to stand on my tipitoes just to kiss him. So would I date a really tall guy, maybe yes maybe no, it would depend on whether he stole my heart or not. I would never say no to a guy with a great personality based on his body size, but it would be a little awkward if we ever had to slow dance, hehehe. I think it is great to be tall. If you have any complaints, you can easily give me an extra four inches. Just kidding.