Size = Confidence

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MovingForward, Mar 13, 2007.

1. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

I was thinking the other day, and although I am insecure about some other things in life, I am always thankful that I have a big dick. Do you think you would be as confident as you are, if you had nothing to offer downstairs?

2. dongalong

Gold Member

As someone who's sex life started with a 6.5 incher I am certainly MUCH more confident when I am naked in front of women since I made it grow a few inches with PE.
    However it certainly doesn't help build confidence in other situations.

3. sir1826

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd imagine how conident a man is, is determined before penis size is ever an issue. It might be better to ask if you were a better t-ball player or if you could color well as a child, if that has anything to do with how confidence.

4. zaza

zaza New Member

it could be psycological though. The Op certainly gives that impression. Its along the lines of "it could be worse..."

5. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

I'm average between the legs, and I have no issues with confidence. Not to play devils advocate here, but I have a few athletic and well built male friends who actually lack confidence, as they wonder if their popularity is solely based on genetic factors, or if their personality also plays an important role. I'm guessing that for most guys, penis size would be pretty far down the list of personal traits they would use to derive confidence from. In other words, it may contribute to your overall confidence as a man, but it acts in synergy with about 50 other things.

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

True confidence comes from within. It comes from loving yourself as you are, warts and all. My dick has nothing to do with how confident I am.

7. zaza

zaza New Member

Perhaps it does then, if you loved your dick less than your warts you might feel differently.

8. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

It might give you more confidence being naked or in the presence of men or women, but it's generally not going to give you the confidence to go to the board and solve systems of differential equations in front of everyone else...

In other words, it generally shouldn't intrinsically make you more confident in your abilities...

9. thk8plus4u

thk8plus4u Member

I believe my big dick gives me ultimate confidence. I'm very
    sure of myself, and, with every argument i have, i always
    imagine stopping it with, "It doesn't matter, I have a big dick.
    Case closed. I WIN."

10. BIG_DAVE

BIG_DAVE Active Member

Albums:
    i'd go along with size giving me confidence only in certain situations though. in the pubs or clubs i'm always the first to chat to random girls out of the group i'm with and i may be guilty or wearing jeans a little too tight (and even more guilty of drawing attention to it!) so getting women yeah i'd say being hung does give me confidence in that respect. however when it comes to work or if i'm about to fight i'm never confident on the inside.

11. archie2004

archie2004 Active Member

Albums:
    My size and the fact that I work out every day and keep my body tight give me the confidence I need. It feels great to walk down the street in my Levi 511 skinnys and a tight tee shirt

12. WildHoney

Gold Member

I think I have a bit of a "cock'dar", and I think that is largely because men with big cocks ozze a certain self assurance that is absent in others. Myabe it is a sense of, if all else fails, I always have this big dick.

I do believe men with big cocks are more confident than other men, and that is part of the appeal to me. I like confident men.

I realise there are variations of this, I am just saying "mostly"

xx
    Honey

13. starstattoo

starstattoo New Member

I'm an average-to-small gay guy, and I've had lots of gay male friends who were well-hung (which I knew either because I got to hear it from their boyfriends/hookups, or because I was an eyewitness to their size).

I have a theory that having a big dick, at least for gay men, can lead to greater confidence in hitting on guys or confidence in getting your choice of who hits on you. I think it definitely lends confidence for online profiles and for one-night-stands. I think a guy is much more likely to sleep with someone they don't know well if they are likely to hear, "wow, that's pretty big." I even suspect sometimes that this At Least I Have A Big Dick confidence may mean that big-dicked guys (at least the gay ones) get laid more.

The small-dicked guys who were widely considered hot were almost always model-beautiful or hardbodied gym fanatics.

And I have heard this said dozens of times by dozens of guys over the years; sometimes about boyfriends or husbands, sometimes about one-night-stands or someone they'd like to hook up with:

"Well, he may be ugly/fat/old/losing his hair/crazy/an asshole/cheating on me/difficult to get along with/an addict/extremely effeminate/a drag queen/way too hairy/an alcoholic/a major bitch/creepy/an actual prostitute/HIV+/a nerd/an idiot/unemployed/painfully shy/clueless/a Republican/a devout Mormon/a drama queen/too slutty/arrogant/enemies with everyone I know/a sociopath/unable to speak English very well/smelly and gross/way too short/scrawny/humorless and depressing/a fashion disaster/the Elephant Man reincarnated, but he sure has a big ol' dick!"

So, it seems that for a lot of gay men, having a big dick can make up for other flaws, even major personality disorders or an otherwise repulsive appearance. A big ol' schlong can make a big difference.

And I know that there are quite a few hung guys who get frustrated that everyone only wants them for their dicks, and not for whatever other wonderful traits they possess. And I've known several well-endowed assholes who never made an effort to develop any other redeeming qualities.

14. Xavian

Xavian New Member

Albums:
    A good amount of people assume I have a large cock (they say it's because I carry myself well). Really, it's just my bulge.

15. No_Strings

Gold Member

I'm confident in who I am and what I can do, not about my cock size though!
    I generally have a soothing, relaxing affect on people, I don't do small talk :)

It's just my manner, big cock or not. I'm sure having a bigger cock does help confidence in some way, in and out of the bedroom though, no doubt.

16. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    I know a guy that is very smart, succesfull and confident. The result: he can show his dick at any kind of situation. He is average.
    I think that super confidence guys must can be averange or small because they got used to play the game with no cards.

17. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I love ME. My cock is only a SMALL part of who I am.

18. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

A considerable amount of people have assumed I'm hung based on the facts that I'm tall and lanky, have big feet, a deep voice, a hot-and-formerly-highly -promiscuous girlfriend, and I'm a Jew. It's absolutely rediculous.

19. starstattoo

starstattoo New Member

Ah, but if the assumption is correct, is it really all that ridiculous?

20. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok...so get you become proud of being well hung...all well and good. BUT...
    Being well endowed hasn't added a hell of a lot to my self confidence...
    in fact to some degree it's taken it away.
    I've even had professional sex-therapy sessions.
    It's not the best reputation in the world, to me, to be only want around and used for just having a big dick.
    I've learned to be more self confident on the merits of being a good, honest, productive individual in society inspite of the size of my dick that in most cases, I try not to think with:wink:.

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!:smile:
    Whopper-lee

Draft saved Draft deleted