size contest

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by copernicus82, Mar 4, 2006.

1. copernicus82

copernicus82 Member

Do any of you have stories about yoursefl or ones you've writeen about guys measuring each other's cocks and competing in front of others to see who's the biggest etc. That really turns me on, ever since when i was 18 and girls at college one day asked the guys to whip em out to see who was hung...

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Growing up I did this a few times with my friends and I was always the biggest. It wasn't sexual.

3. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    This is a recurring theme but yes i witnessed many dick measuring contests when at a boys grammar school. In my class 7 guys were over 7'' and 3 of them had exceptional dimensions. We would also perform 'how far you spurted' contests with one boy shooting over 6 feet on a daily basis. I was part of the contest but never won any contests. i was always an inch or two short.

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

I went to the wrong school.

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    what he said

6. Huj spuj

Huj spuj New Member

yeah
    I have been in a number of contests. There is one group of guys who get together monthly for group JO and contests: the longest, thickets, biggest head, biggest wadd, longest spurt, hardest rod

it can get pretty intense~:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

7. copernicus82

copernicus82 Member

Did you ever get asked your size by girls at college, did you ever fantasise about a best friend and how hung he was from the bulge in his shorts, I have this fantasy about showing off as normal and then getting humilated by some new guy who beats me by several inches

8. D_Elijah_MorganWood

I think you're full of shit. Post a vid and we'll study it carefully. :biggrin1:

9. Huj spuj

Huj spuj New Member

You never been to a sex party? We don't videotape the parties, Sorcerer, we just have fun. And since it involves 8-12 guys, I doubt everyone would agree to it (not everyone is an exhibitionist to that degree). Just because you can't see it with your own eye doesn't mean it does not exist.

10. D_Elijah_MorganWood

I was just kidding, lighten up!

11. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

^ Ditto

12. spl98006

spl98006 New Member

I actually have been to group j/o events, but I don't recall any contests going on. That would be hot!

Of course, you live in the other Washington - I don't personally know any guys who show up to our events who are straight, although the guy who organizes it says there are some.

13. ben11

ben11 Member

In college I went to a party with a friend. A girl he was dating was there, but I didn't know anyone else. We all got pretty high smoking dope. This one girl who lived in the apartment had this thing called a Peter Meter. It was a piece of cardboard with pictures of 6 different cocks going form 4" and skinny to about 10" and thick one.

The girls wanted to play a game with the five guys there. They wanted each guy to point to the cock on the Peter Meter that was closest to theirs in size. We then had to roll a pair of dice. If you chose a cock less than 6" and you rolled a number less than three, you had to whip it out get it hard and size it on the meter. If you chose a cock over 6", you had to prove it if you rolled less than an eight.

We picked numbers from a hat for and I was #5. Amazingly the first three guys who all picked cocks above 6" rolled high #s. You could tell that three of them looked very relieved. The fourth guy was really shit faced and he chose the 8.5" cock, then proceeded to roll a 4. Everyone started chanting to prove it, He tried to talk his way out of it, but when he realized he couldn't he got really pissed and left. It was now my turn. Not really wanting to deal with dropping my pants, I chose the smallest cock on the board. Everyone laughed and called me pencil dick and other nice names. My friend who new better looked at me and shook his head. I took it in stride and picked up the dice. I rolled a fucking two! Everyone started to laugh and cheer. At that point I was high enough and I figured "what the hell". I play acted and begged off that I would be embarrased, but seeing that no one had whipped out their cock the crowd wanted to see something. I finally grabbed the Peter Meter and headed for a corner and asked for a blanket which I wrapped around my shoulders and covered my torso with it. I turned my back and asked for quiet. I then took my cock out and slapped it on the meter. When everyone heard the thud, they all laughed thinking I had slapped my hand on the board.I then turned around and they saw that my soft cock covered the 7" one on the board. There was about two seconds of quiet and then this huge cheer. I gotta admit I was riding high at that point. The girls started insiting that I had to make it hard and show where I would be on the meter. I insisted that I did not have to since the intent was to prove that I wasn't overstating my size. After a lot of protests, I said one of them who was not dating a guy at the party could privately measure me. One girl whose boyfriend was there talked him into letter her do it, but I refused. I said whoever rolled the highest number wins. I lucked out in that a really hot chick with nice tits rolled an 11, which I found to be ironic. We went upstairs for about 45 minutes and I let her suck my cock while I played with her pussy and tits. She was really hot and we were both very turned on by it all. She was really disappointed because I wouldn't let her fuck me since I had no condoms. I promised I would make it up to her which I did. When we returned to the party, the other girls were yelling for her to say where I was on the board to which she smiled and said. "Ben is off the Peter Meter!"

14. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was never in any dick comparing contests or anything like that. I remember once being involved in a "see who can ignore TallGuy the longest" contest. I never did find out who won that one.

15. Fracture

Fracture New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't want her to fuck me either.... :)

16. txquis

Gold Member

LOL.
    I was never lucky enough to be in a group that would have done this.
    I probably wished for it secretly.
    Still wishing.
    :)

17. HangX

HangX Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Once in a blue moon, a bar or club will have a big cock contest or an amateur stripper night. These are the times to shine :)

18. Pappy

Pappy Member

Happens occasionally, I just pull out enough to win.

19. AussieSchlongDomination

Hahahaha brilliant

Neway check this out i probably should of posted it in young and hung

http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=25754

20. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

You and Uncle Miltie :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted