size contest

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
This reminds me of something my fraternity used to do back in college days. Pledges were paraded, fully clothed, and introduced to the frat members and our sorority sisters. Then taken to a room down the hall and a large refrigerator box placed in the hall, with only two holes: one for most guys and one for the taller ones. The sorority girls were given ballots with each pledges name on it. The new guys were then taken one by one into the box where they displayed their cocks and balls through the holes for all to view. The girls then voted for whose dick they thought it was. When all the pledges were done, they also voted for the smallest dick, the largest, the ugliest and the hairiest.
Ballots were gathered and tallied. The the guys were brought out and the real face and dicks were disclosed. The winning girl got a trophy for Best Pecker Checker. The guy with the shortest dick got the James Dean award. The biggest dick got the John Holmes award. The ugliest and hairiest just got certificates.
In five years of witnessing this, one as a pledge, four as a frat member, I can remember only one guy showing wood, and it wasn't that impressive. The ugliest almost always went to an uncut guy. Some girls were remarkably good at this.
Was this humiliating? Yes, but fun. I guess today you'd get prosecuted for hazing or something. Ah, the good old days of college.

Reactions: zackcalifornia

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Intl. Mr. Leather is held over Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago. It attracts about 7500 gay men to the city for the 3 day holiday. The local bars and clubs all hold special event to attract visitors. One of the local bath houses held an event they advertized as XL. One of the nightly events was a big dick contest.
They were offering a $1000.00 first prize which got my attention so I deceided to go and check it out. When I got to the club I asked what he contest rules were and was given a printed page (2 sides). What they hadn't advertized was they would require all contestants to sign a model release as they were going to video tape the event. This kept the number of contestants down to only 11. The rules stated each contestant would be measured 3 times. Once by each of the 3 judges. Each judge would measure length and circumference. The 2 measurements for each contestant were then added together. The 3 judges would then average the their respective measurements of each contestant and that was the contestants official score...Sounds like the rules were written by the IRS doesn't it... The contest was held in a large room on the 3rd floor of the bath house. They had constructed a small elevated stage for the event where the measuring took place so the audience could see. There was a small area off stage dubbed the "fluffing area" where the contestants could wait with a "fluffer" until they were called up to the stage to be measured.

I had a really good "fluffer" that night and ended up with 16 1/4" score,
enough for first place. One thing I hadn't counted on was when I went back up on stage to claim the prize the MC wanted me to J/O and cum for the audience before he would give me the cash. After I splooged I got a round applause from the crowd and the cash. All in all it ws a pretty good night.

Reactions: B_er

virgo460

Just Browsing
Media
copernicus82 said:
Do any of you have stories about yoursefl or ones you've writeen about guys measuring each other's cocks and competing in front of others to see who's the biggest etc. That really turns me on, ever since when i was 18 and girls at college one day asked the guys to whip em out to see who was hung...

Yes...but with my brothers and cousins....but none sexual.

theatreguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Friends and I have talked about it before, but no showing. At home with two of my friends, I was in the middle at 7 in. My two friends were 8 in. and 6.25 in. At school, I was tied for first - I felt great, but also kind of disappointed. Even hearing about big penises on guys I know is enough to turn me on.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was one of two guys who started a J/O group in Minneapolis which we called "WEST", or "Well Endowed Studs Together". We met monthly and used a painter's dropcloth as an attendance sheet ~ you signed your name on the sheet with a magic marker and every time you attended you put a hash mark by it. Invitation was by word of mouth, and only guys with large cocks could attend. All we did at these parties was jack off (that's where I learned the joy of using Albolene for dick lube). There were never any "measuring" contests per se, but comparisons went on all night at these parties. I usually won the most admiration for distance shooting. I remember there were some very impressive cocks there.

One guy wasn't so long, but was as thick as a doorknob (ouch). The guy who started it with me was about 8.75 long and almost 7 around. And I had the hots for a guy with a certifiable 9" bone. It was fun to compare and see who had what hanging from them. Oh, and it wasn't only for gay guys either.

One party took place in a 3rd story apartment with no curtains on the windows. While we were jacking ourselves and each other, a guy who was watching us from the balcony of the building across the street started doing himself too. That was hot!

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The closest thing i had to this was a game of truth or dare...

I asked a guy how big he was, cuz he was always acting like he was a donkey boy... so he said 3/4's over average, and that was fine, so i gave him my real dimensions and he took it back, "Oh, i meant i was 3/4's over average when i was flaccid." he pulled out like any other guy that doesnt want to admit there is someone with a bigger dick.

Wasn't sexual in the least though.

joylife6969

Just Browsing
Media
When I was 16 my entire bunk of a dozen or so guys compared sizes. We each went into the bathroom on our own and measured - properly on the top side - when hard. A couple said they were 5 inches. Some said 5.5 or 6 inches. And a few claimed to be above 6. Anyone claiming above 6 had to show theirs to everyone to prove it (which was 3 of us). I was 2nd longest at 7" at the time in length and showed mine. The longer guy was amazingly long even soft but was real thin. Everyone, including the counselors was amazed with my thickness which I measured then to be over 6 inches around. I didn't even know that was considered thick until then.

iyikedralling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YEs, I have had that happen three times before.

Once, my cousin kept telling me I had a small dick and kept betting me that his was bigger. He was two years older, and we just got ourselves hard and compared. We got ourselves hard with out backs facing eachother then turned around for all of three seconds to see who was bigger.

Me and a group of friends had a running gag to pop a boner and then walk behind our unsuspecting friends and cock smack them. Of course each time we did this we only smacked them with our shorts covering our manhood. Well one friend of mine started talking about his dick looked bigger than mine so we grabbed a ruler and found out the truth.

The last time this happend I was a senior in highschool math class and me and my two good friends and some girls had been talking and of course the conversation turned to sex. They asked us each of our measurements and my friends told my friend J--- said his was 6.0 my friend C---- said his was seven and I of course said mine was eight. WEll later that day when the three of us were hanging out my friend who was the smallest asked if it was true and I said yes. He asked to see, and I initially said no, but both of my friends said they would whip theirs out too. So yeah...thats pretty much it

KoreanDude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few months ago me and a bunch of friends were hanging out at someones house. One guy went to go weigh himself in the bathroom and decided for whatever reason to take off all his clothes to accurately weigh himself, two friends ran in and took all his clothes and came running out, then he comes running out after his clothes, he was about average..maybe a little on the lower-average side. Someone made a crack about him being asian and having a tiny dick, so I said let's see how big you are white boy. He was bigger than the rest of us, though you could kinda tell he had a semi-errection, I was pretty close to him at about 4-4.5" soft, I'm about 7.25" hard. My korean name is Dong Hwang but they call me Hung Dong Wang now.

Reactions: B_er

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
Nothing cool happened like that for me in h.s. or college.

Just *after* college, I dared a cocky buddy of mine (who later came out of the closet) to pull his cock out to compare to mine. I was disappointed to find out that his was bigger -- he had one of the biggest mushroom heads I have ever seen! I mean M-U-S-H-R-O-O-M!!

Another buddy and I had a measuring contest. Again, I came out on the "short end." His cock was over 8 inches long...but it was an "ugly" penis, if you know what I mean. It was big...but it looked sort of ugly and scary. I always used to tease him when he would show off in the bathroom by saying, 'Who cares if your cock is big? It's ugly!!" :biggrin1:

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only once when hanging out with a high school buddy at his girlfriends house. Her folks where gone for the day. We where lounging around her pool after doing some summing and horsing around and his girlfriend said "hay you too seam to be about the size by the look of your bulges". Well my buddy being cheeky has he is asked if she would like to find out, she was like you bet! My buddy went first he had a very think cock, but kind of short. he was bigger around then long at only 4in long but a whopping 7.25 around. When his girlfriend got to me she was in ah at who deferent we where I was 6.75 x 5.5 at the time. It also turned out to be the first time I shared a girl with a friend.

These topics seldom come up in my circle of friends. More disappointingly, no one ever wants to play "Who's in my mouth?"

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a dick measuring contest while in college. Five guys and their girlfriends, all rather high at the time. One really hot girl dared us to show our dicks. Eventually we all dropped our pants. Two of us, me included, were clearly bigger when soft. The other three guys pulled up their pants put the same hot girl said "Let's see it hard." The two of us had our respective girlfriends get us hard. Sadly, at 7.5 x 5.5 I lost. The other guy was over 8 inches long, although he didn't look any thicker than me.

busty alicia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i judge cock contests and its a great job to do iv been doing it sense i was about 17 or 18

B_Danni-licks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i was once asked to judge a cock size contest which i agreed to do with very little convincing, i was to judge the finaleists which where 5 guys who where all massive guys, so i measured them all up measuering them all 3 times to be sure, and when it came down to it i had to judge it a draw between to british men who where both 14" long and 7.5" thick

it was one of the highlights of the year for me

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was once asked to judge a cock size contest which i agreed to do with very little convincing, i was to judge the finaleists which where 5 guys who where all massive guys, so i measured them all up measuering them all 3 times to be sure, and when it came down to it i had to judge it a draw between to british men who where both 14" long and 7.5" thick

it was one of the highlights of the year for me

lol. :rolleyes:

No size contests here, we're British, don't you know?